Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Foxy! I am going to murder you!"

Shit! Things were bad. I knew it. With all the running I would be spotted immediately!

I hid under the desk, and tried not to make breathing too loud.

Of course, my brain took that time to say, "Hey, how about we sneeze so loud that the dangerous Animatronics hear us, eh (Y\N)?"

Because that was what happened.

Everything became still.

I knew I was gonna die.

"Is that the nightguard?"

"It's just (Y\N)!" Funtime Foxy's voice said.

Well, my cover was blown, so I slowly emerged from the desk. "Hiiiiiiii, Foooxy! And..uh..another person!" I said, because I didn't recognize the two others standing by her.

" You talked to her. Of course, " one of the figures turned to Foxy, sounding like Foxy did this alot. I could barely see a thing, but I knew that I was in possible trouble or possible safety.

I began to walk towards the three, and nervously chuckled. "H-hi. I'm (Y\N)."

PS. My version of Bon Bon is female. Nuff said.

The smaller figure spoke first. She had long blue hair pulled into two thin pigtails, pink eyes and blue bunny ears. "Hi, (Y\N)! Foxy said there was a new Nightguard. I'm Bon Bon, and that's Funtime Freddy." She pointed at the boy behind her.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

" Well, I guess you're the (Y\N) Foxy was telling us so much about, " Funtime Freddy said. He had white hair streaked in purple, white and purple bear ears and blue eyes. He wore a purple vest, white and purple shirt with a voice box similar to Foxy's and purple jeans. Freddy glared at Foxy and pulled  the top hat I'd seen before off her head.

"Tsk, tsk," Foxy said. " All this over a hat. "

"Shut up, I'm improving my 'try not to murder Funtime Foxy ' skills."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro