Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jasmine began to wake up, and she saw white walls around her. Causing her to be confused at the sight, not knowing what was going on. Jasmine and looked around and she saw Jacob sleeping on a chair with her hand under his, and she could feel that their hands were intertwined. And she was completely awake, she is your other hand and try to shake Jacob sugar, as an attempt to wake him up. Then suddenly Jake up let out a gasp of shock, and he woke up.

"Oh my gosh, you're awake," Jacob said. He rushed towards Jasmine and started to pet her hair gently. To Jacob he could not believe that she was awake.

"You didn't wake up for two weeks," Jacob started to say. This caused Jasmine's eyes to widen in shock because she thought that she was unconscious for only a couple of days at the most.

"I was so scared, I thought that you were gone for good," Jacob said. He looked heartbroken and Jasmine could not bear to see him like that anymore.

"So did I," Jasmine replied. She started to tear up at the fact of how ridiculous her idea was, to put her life on the line when there was a family that she would have left behind. 

"When you were dying, you were going to say something to me, what was it?" Jacob asked. When he asked, that was when Jasmine's mind flashed back to what she was going to say out of desperation. The thought of those words made her blush, though, she realized that her life was short, and then Jasmine said,

"I love you, Jacob," Jasmine spoke shyly. This statement caused Jacob's eyes to widen in shock, he never knew that she felt the same feelings that he did. He thought that it would take more time for her to realize this.

"I realized this when I was dying, that I never go to tell you this," Jasmine added on. Jacob smiled at her and they leaned in for a kiss, and that was something which reassured them that they were still together, and alive. 

"I love you too," Jacob replied. Then he got a grin on his face,

"You know that your Nana Rose is here, right?" Jacob stated. That caused Jasmine's face to pale when she remembered the last conversation that they had, and how that had ended.

"Hon..," Nana Rose started. Jasmine jumped in her spot as she was startled by her nana Rose being at the front of the door. Jasmine's eyes were wide in shock and fear, paralyzed in fear of how her nana Rose was going to react.

"I was so worried," Nana Rose started to bawl, as though she forgot about the anger that she had just moments ago. Nana Rose rushed to Jasmine and collapsed in a crying mess, Jasmine began to stroke her nana's hair, attempting to comfort the crying woman.

Then Jacob and Jasmine glanced at each other and throught that glance, they had both gained Solace after the events that had occurred.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro