Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Emily, so you're telling me that you promised my cousin, who I have had very little contact with, that I would help her with the flower shop?" that was with Jacob heard when he walked through the door, wanting to know what was happening with the pack today, this was a method for him to distract himself from Bella.

"Sam, she needs you. She looked so heartbroken when she asked me if you would be there for her. You told me that you were always close, and she needs to speak to you about what happened," Emily said to defend herself. Once Emily had said this, Sam's face had softened. Jacob thought that this would be the time to walk in, and that's what he did.

"So what are we doing now?" Jake questioned.

He pretended that he had not heard the conversation which was occurring a minute ago. When Jacob asked, that was when the rest of the pack had walked in. Everyone discussing in excitement about their day, pushing each other around, and excited about graduation soon.

"Since there has been no sign of threat recently, and no new members have been added to the pack, we are all going to visit my cousin," Sam stated. This caused Paul to say, very loudly,

"Finally, we're meeting this mysterious cousin of yours. I hope your cousin's hot," Paul stated. Though, as soon as he said this, he realized his mistake, because one glance at Sam would send him running out of the house. Sam looked as though he was ready to kill, though, what had shocked the pack was the growl which came from Jake.

Once Jake had finished growling, his eyes went wide in shock. Jake had no clue as to what was going on, and he had no reason as to why he was so protective over Sam's mysterious cousin. The pack was still looking at Jake in shock. Though the silence which happened because of the growl was broken once Paul stated,

"Ok, message loud and clear. Stay away from the mysterious cousin," Paul said with his hands in the air. This caused everyone else in the room to give a chuckle, even though Sam and Jake had kept their seriousness.

"Guys, one more thing." Sam started. He continued, 

"No one will mention Jasmine's parents, understand?" Sam said. Jacob could hear the threat in his tone, and he knew that what Sam said was serious. Everyone in the room nodded their heads, and then, Paul says,

"Let's go, whoever gets there last is an egghead," Paul said. The rest of the pack to run in excitement, they stopped once Sam said,

"Hey! Knuckleheads, I know where the shop is," Sam finished. This caused the guys to start playfully fighting, as they shifted into their wolf forms, and rushed towards the forest. Finally, meeting the mysterious cousin. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro