Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been a week since Jacob had seen Jasmine, and the only way that Jacob could describe himself as is an idiot. He had found no chances to be able to talk to Jasmine, it was as if she was avoiding the entire group of shapeshifters, keeping to herself. 

Her reluctance to speak to everyone made Jacob feel bad. He didn't know how to reach out to her, to build a bond with her. Even though it had been a day, Jake knew he wanted to establish a real relationship with this girl, Bella no longer holding him back to pursue his desires. 

Though there was another thing on Jacob's mind, it was what Sam had told him, that he had to step up and become Alpha, with Jasmine by his side. 

Jake wouldn't lie, he was terrified of taking the position. He was even more terrified of the fact that he would have to reveal who he used to Jasmine, even if they haven't had a conversation yet. What Jake didn't know, was that he and Jasmine we're gonna have a conversation a lot sooner than he thought.

Just as Jake was sitting there, deep in his thoughts, there was a knock on his front door. Jake's face went in confusion, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and his father went to the door and opened it. When he saw who it was, Billy allowed the person to come in. When Jacob saw who came in, he held his breath and anticipation. When she turned her head to see if anyone else was in the room, she and Jake held direct eye contact, with Jasmine giving him a smile.

"Hey again, it's Jacob, right?" Jasmine said, and he knew it was crazy, but Jacob was happy that Jasmine remembered his name.

"Yeah, that's my name, or you can call me Jake if you want to," Jacob said. Though, right as he said this, he wanted to facepalm. Jacob thought he sounded ridiculous, he was nervous around a girl after of very long time, and it was his imprint of all people. He wanted to man up, but when he heard Jasmine giggle, he was happy with himself.

"Well, I was looking for Sam, but I couldn't find him. Sam told me that if he's not at home, or families not at home, I should come to this house. I just didn't know it was your house," Jasmine said. What Jacob didn't know was that Jasmine was also feeling nervous at the same time. Jasmine was trying to look confident, but ever since the death of her parents, she's been more of an introvert and an extrovert.

"If you want, the guys and I are going to the beach. You can come with us if you want," Jacob said. Jasmine thought about it for a moment, and Jacob thought that he had already screwed up. Then, Jasmine replied,

"Yeah, I would love to go," Jasmine said. With that, as if it were instinct, Jacob grasps Jasmine's hand and started to take her to his motorcycle. Jasmine smiled, feeling content with Jacob grasping her hand. She intertwined their hands more and gave Jacob's hand a small squeeze. This was unnatural to Jasmine, she was doing this out instinct, and this was giving Jasmine some solace. From the world that she deemed was hopeless, and with her constantly drowning because of her secrets and sadness. 

Though this was certain for both Jacob and Jasmine, they were both excited for the time they'll be able to spend it with each other for the very first time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro