Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Let me make something clear. I am NOT in love with you. No way, José. I don't do love. Actually, I've never fallen in love period. Nobody looks at me and thinks "yeah, she's the one." I'm not like the main character of some love story. This is just high school. Nothing lasts forever in high school, just like this crush on you.

What's with the sudden hostility, you may ask? Peter Parker happened. I see the way you look at him, and it seems like a more than platonic thing to me. Do you like Peter? Are you in love with him? I don't know what a girl like you would see in a guy like him, but then again the male species isn't even my type.

Look, I'm not getting obsessive or anything but I can't stand the guy. He contributes absolutely nothing to the decathlon anymore. What kind of teammate is that? I should slap him silly, but would I risk making you mad at me? No.

I feel like a mess, to be honest. My mind is all over the place. It's like a fucking washing machine that's overloaded with clothes. Or like when you put a red sock in with all white clothes.

I wish I could get answers, but how am I supposed to get them when I can't even approach you?

Man, I hate butterflies.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro