Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We're sharing a room together! I honestly couldn't imagine having another roommate. You even said the same thing. Am I excited right now? Yeah, I am. I think I'm beyond excited. Trust me, I'm not going to try anything. I'm not weird like that.

I tried really hard to not be awkward, but then it got really awkward when we couldn't decide on which bed we wanted. Wasn't my brightest moment, but we got to a solution when we flipped a coin. Now here we are, in our respective beds not saying a word. It is pretty late, so I guess we both don't want to disturb each other.

I guess we both have a habit of staying up late, but lately I've been staying up late thinking about you. I don't know what keeps you up at night, but I doubt it's me. Why would it be me? We've only just started talking to each other, like, what, two days ago? I doubt you're crushing on me like I've been crushing on you.

Hopefully tomorrow after the competition we can do some celebrating if we win. Maybe we could see some of the sights? Ooo, perhaps go to a protest? You mentioned protesting before we left to go to D.C. I've never been to any protest, but why not have that first experience with you?

Maybe we could go to the Washington Monument? I know a lot of the other teammates were talking about it, but you didn't seem interested when it was mentioned in front of you. You could always change your mind though. I think it would be pretty cool.

I'm really hoping we win tomorrow. I know we didn't win last year, but I do know that this means a lot to Liz. I'm not exactly her biggest fan, but the decathlon means a lot to me too, but it means even more since you're there as well.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you actually make me hate school a whole lot less, so thank you for that, seriously.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro