Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay, day of the dance. No! Big! Deal! It's fine, I'm fine, you're fine, literally.

I didn't bother writing the entire school day because my nerves were and are still very much on high. I'm so scared of messing this up. What if my feeling get to the best of me and I just kiss you out of nowhere? What if I just take things too far in general? I seriously don't want to fuck up.

You said you'd be coming to my house at 7:30, so that only gives me like 4 hours to get ready. I have SO much to do. Oh man, I should shower. I REFUSE to stink even the tiniest bit. I shaved yesterday but I don't think shaving again today won't hurt. Can you imagine if I lift my arms up and someone points out my armpit hair? That's like my worst nightmare. I respect the people who let their armpit hair grow out, but I can't do it. Y'all are brave.

Oh my god, I have to meet your mom, don't I? Does she know that I'm... ya know. I mean, I told my parents about how I got a date and they didn't even question me when I said it was you. They were just like, "good for you!" Peyton on the other hand said, "that's hot." I don't?? Understand??

I'm gonna start getting ready. I can't waste anymore time freaking out and writing in here. My love life and my fashion reputation is on the line.

See you after the dance?? I don't know.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro