Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Loki what.. you could have done this a million other ways. you didn't have to push me off a fucking building"

"Language young lady" he scolded

"You're not Steve Rodgers so don't tell me to watch my language. And I think I have a little bit of a excuse to swearing seeing as you just THREW ME OFF A BULIDING"

The next day...

Peter shook me awake, my back still ached. He handed me a glass of water and an Advil bottle. "Thanks. Hey uh Peter?"

"Yes?"

"Why the whole bottle? Why not just one?"

"Because May taught me never to hand someone a pill on its own. You know just in case. But I thought that you were in at least a little bit of pain and needed some Advil so I brought the bottle." May had taught him so many manners, he was quite the gentlemen.

"Thank you Peter, for everything."

"Of course. Anything you need, I'm here for you" he kissed me on the forehead before grabbing his phone and opening the door

"Hey."

"Yes?"

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I was just going to go down to our bridge and sit for a while maybe get a churro. Why?"

"Well I'm coming."

I opened the Advil and took one, drinking a big sip of water. I stood up and grabbed black jeans and a hoodie -my usual outfit choice- from my drawer threw them on and left with Peter. We sat on 'our bridge' as he called it. I like that he calls it ours. Its nice to have someplace to share with Peter. We sat down in our usual spots.

I wonder what he thinks about me. Dose he like me?

I hope he does, but I have no way of knowing that. Unless, of course, he told me.

"Hey Adeline? Can I uh tell you something?" Holy shit. Wait could he read my mind? No. No that's crazy. Right?

"Yeah, sure" I smiled at him while I studied his eyes. I could tell he was nervous, so was I. What did he want to tell me?

"I kind of uhm, like you" his last two words turned into more of a mumble so I couldn't quite make it out. Almost a second later it hit me like a tun of bricks. Oh. My. God. Peter Parker likes me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." he looked like he'd seen a ghost

I didn't want him to get the wrong idea so without waiting a second longer I leaned over and kissed him.

We walked back to the hotel while holding hands. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I love hearing him talk about his nerdy science stuff. I could listen to him talk for decades and never get bored. Ok, seriously speaking I could probably only last a few hours- but that's still a long time- to be fair.

The next morning I was woken up by my phone hitting the ground. Thankfully Peter was still asleep. I picked my phone up, it had buzzed so much it fell off the table. Which meant only one thing. It was my dad.

--36 missed calls from: Dad--

I called him back knowing he was going to be mad that I didn't pick up.

"Hey dad. Sorry I was sleeping"

"Yeah yeah sure sure. How's that Parker boy?"

"He's good dad. So am I thanks for asking by the way"

"Uh huh. You keeping an eye on him?" I looked beside me at Peter sleeping and smiled. He looked so peaceful.

"More than you know"

"I will be landing tomorrow" I was glad he didn't hear my last sentence. I didn't want to tell him about me and Peter. Or have that conversation with my dad. Ever.

"What!?" I cleared my throat "I uh I thought you wouldn't be here for another week?"

"Yeah well. You two have been having too much fun, so I'm coming early"

"Are you spying on me and Peter!?"

"Well I'm your dad so obviously"

"You know that not all dads spy on their kids right?"

"Yes well this one does. See you soon kiddo"

"Bye dad love you"

"love you too" the line disconnected and I got dressed before carefully waking up Peter.

"Peter. Come on. Wake up"

"Huh, uh yeah yeah I'm up."

"Lets go to our bridge, come on!" his eyes lit up when I referred to it like he did the other day

~30 minutes later~

Me and Peter walked out the door and to a vendor and each got a pretzel. We talked until we got to our bridge and sat in our usual spots.

"So" he said, "what happened this morning?"

"How do you mean?" I said taking a bit of my pretzel

"Why did you want to come here so early? What was the rush?"

"My uh dad called" I paused before continuing "he's coming early. He will be landing tomorrow."

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders, then looked up at him. He brushed the hair out of my face and my heart skipped a beat. That was it. That's all he needed to do, I was in love with Peter Parker. His innocent gestures of kindness were enough to make me fall for him. We locked eyes for a moment before he leaned in and kissed me. It felt like the world was spinning, my head certainly was. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode out of my chest.

We got back to the hotel still on a high from the spontaneous kiss on the bridge. I pressed my key on the door and opened it, we walked in.

----------------

The next day

----------------

Peter and I were sitting on my bed watching star wars when he paused it and took a sharp breath and said "H-hey Adeline?"

"Yeah Peter, what's up?" I rested my chin on my hand while studying his face. His fluffy brown hair fell in curls around his face, with one falling just over his eye. I brushed it off his face just like he did for me yesterday.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro