Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ok I think I'm just getting ahead of myself now. I probably don't love Peter I don't even know if I actually like Peter. I think I just like the idea of liking him. But how would I know? I've never had a crush before in all my 15 years of existence and I had no idea what it would be like.

My brain is a battlefield today.

*In class*

"Ok class, this morning the Principal informed me that the Decathlon team will be going to DC next week. There are a few openings left that are reserved for the students with the highest GPAs. I will now read off a list of students that have reserved spaces.
Lily Waters, Peter Parker and Flash Thompson
I'm sorry there aren't anymore spaces unless someone drops out."

*the bell rings*

"So Peter, you thinking about going to the Decathlon?"

"Yeah I think I might go you?"

"I'll go if you go" I smirked at him. Shit why would I do that? I don't like him so I don't know why I would say that. But his eyes lit up when I said that, they shifted from a dark chocolate brown to more of a creamy color, you could see the gold specks in his eyes more clearly now. I loved when his eyes did that.

After I said that he blushed. I could tell he was a little nervous after that. He looked at the ground so that I wouldn't notice him blush but I did. God he looked cute when he was nervous. Wait HOLD ON NO NO I DONT LIKE HIM WHATS HAPPENING AHHH!!

I cleared my throat to distract myself from the chaos going on inside my head. Peter and I went our separate ways, he went to Wood shop and I went to math class, I rolled my eyes another useless class I don't even need to go to because I know more than the teacher does. If only they knew I was a Stark maybe then I wouldn't have to go to math class. Hell, if they knew I was a Stark I wouldn't have to go to any of these classes.

*Back at the Compound*

I ran back to my room disregarding F.R.I.D.A.Y's greeting.
I grabbed my useless math notebook and sat down on my bed. This book was about to become useful.

I grabbed a pen and started to write

10 reasons why I HATE Peter Parker.
He always double-knots his shoes and can never get them off
He has messy handwriting
He's too cute for his own good Wait NO NO NO SCRATCH THAT OUT GUAH ok lets try this again.
He has a highish voice- will this boy ever go through puberty? Oh god no scratch that too. That's too harsh. Damn it.

I dramatically throw myself back on my bed. I
"DAMN IT!! There's nothing to hate about this man he's PERFECT"

I screamed into my pillow. If I could just find one god damn reason to hate him.

So uhm maybe I do like him? Idk. Right now that's T.B.D. DAMN ITTT the ONE thing my dad asked for I can't do.

"Dads gonna KILL meeee"

"Why am I going to kill you exactly?"
He asked stepping into my room unannounced.

"Wha- uhm no reason I was just- I got detention"

"What? Why?"

"I corrected the teacher"

"Leave it to Adeline to get detention for being the smartest one in the room. Except when I'm in the room obviously"

"Obviously" I joked, though I fear he wasn't. He left a bowl of tomato soup on my desk and left shutting the door quietly behind him

"I've got to find a way to hate Parker. God how am I going to do this? Maybe I should just move to Berlin. That seems like a good solution."

"Hey dad!" I said running out of my room and into the living room where my dad was sitting on the couch.

"What's up kiddo"

"I'm moving to Berlin"

"Girl what? You're not going to move to Berlin. What makes you want to move there any way?"

"Nothing... nothing I just did something stupid"

"What did you do kid?"

I fell for Peter Parker. That's what I did.

"Nothing never mind dad"

"Ok?"

"Can I go out?"

"Fine. No seeing Parker. Be back in 2 hours. Hap can pick you up if you need him too"

"I won't bye dad"

"Bye kid"

I left the compound to go for a walk. I went to the public park to watch the sunset. I sat on-top of the play-set probably not the safest spot to sit.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into" I say as I slam my palm against my head.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck"
When I look up from my now red palm I see a dark figure walking in the distance. I look a little closer to determine who it is.

"Peter?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro