Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So what should we do now?"

"Ooo I know we should go to one of those festivals!"

"Ok do you know when one is?" he took my bait

"Yeah actually, I saw that theres one innnnn" I pulled out my phone and checked the time "30 minutes. I saw it online when I was reading an article about you"

"what do you mean an article about me?" he gulped knowing he had messed up

"Oh you know when you were out 'saving' people yesterday." his face froze with a 'oh shit' look on his face " yeah. Peter you promised my dad that you wouldnt use the suit until he got here."

"I'm so sorry Adeline I was just so excited for the suit and i wanted to try it out"

"Its ok Peter but its all over the news so you have to lay low for a while"

"Ok I'm sorry"

"I know, its ok. And no, I'm not going to tell my dad" he let out a big sigh like he was holding his breath

"but what if he finds them online?"

"Peter, my dad has no idea how to use a phone. And the clear thingy one he made only shows him news articles about him"

"But he made an entire iron man suit?"

"Yeah. he knows how to work nano-tech but not a phone"

"What about Happy?"

"You're kidding? Hap doesn't even know how to flip the camera around on an ipad right after I've showed him. We have nothing to worry about." we both stared laughing at my dad and Happy's expense. They would probably be mad. But who said they had to know? Me and Peter walked along the cobblestone streets

"Omg we should watch the sunset!"

"I heard they are beautiful here. But where would we go"

"I knew my research would come in handy!"

"Research?" I mocked as he grabbed my arm and lead me to a bridge. "Wow, you were right. This is beautiful" I said, as I jumped up and sat on the side of the bridge facing the lake. I was mesmerized by all the pinks, yellows and oranges melting together.

"I know" he said back, sitting beside me and wrapping his left arm around my shoulders. I could sit there beside him forever. I didn't want this moment to end. It was perfect.

"Hey." he said turning to me "Lets take a picture!"

"What?" I looked at him "why?"

"Becauseeeee I want to remember this moment forever"

"I was just thinking that. Ok lets take the picture" he jumped down and put his phone directly behind us and pressed the 10 second timer. He ran back over and jumped back up. I snuggled into him for the photo, ok maybe that was an excuse. After the photo went I expected Peter to jump down and get his phone but he didn't. We just sat there watching the sunset for a while, it was really nice. I think I like Peter. Sorry dad.

-

Peter..Parker
Germany's not so bad after all
❤️-34.6k 💬- 1503

FlashFlashFlash
He payed her to do that. Penis Parker has no game 😂😂😂😂😂😂

MaryJaneeMJ
Dude you're in Germany?

Nedtheguyinthechair
Peter Mr.Harrington is sooo mad you missed the last practice! Get back home!!!!!!

Pull up to view more comments
-

We sat there until it was almost pitch black outside. When we both got up and started to walk home

"that was awesome. definitely beats the ones in Queens."

"Definitely"

"So are you missing Delmars?" I joked. The boy loved that place a little to much.

"Oh my god I totally forgot about Delmars"

"Whaaaaaat that's SO unlike you wow"

"I feel so bad"

"Peter relax its just a sandwich shop"

"Delmars is so much more than a sandwich shop. Its the best sandwiches in Queens"

"Oh yeah sure sure"

"Name one store with better sandwiches. I dare you."

"Ok ok you got me." we talked the rest of the way back to the hotel. We walked in and I flopped down on my bed and grabbed the TV remote propping myself up on my elbows. "Oh nice this TV has Disney+. Wanna watch the old star wars episodes?" his face lit up

"Y-you like star wars?"

"Of course I do who doesn't?"

"I love star wars"

"I know. That's why I asked." we both laughed at my sudden spark of honesty. We watched star wars until we both fell asleep. We woke up to an explosion on the TV and Loki banging on the wooden door.

I turned off the TV and got dressed.

"Loki just a minute god. Hey um Peter I'm gonna go build the quantum realm portal for Loki you stay here ok?"

"Ok sounds good"

"And I mean that Peter. Stay. Here." I walked over and locked the door that lead over to his suit. "And don't let anyone in, don't answer the door don't talk or call anyone- well you can call Ned but that's is. I have my key so I'll just walk in"

"Ok see you later Adeline"

I walked down the spiral staircase of Loki's workshop "Now this is what I'm talking about" I looked around at all the new thing he had gotten and I wondered who he called but that didn't matter. Not now at least. It was time to get to work.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro