| 05 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

as seungmin walks passed hyunjin for the third time this week, he realizes there is no way for him to talk to the boy.

his confidence has drained out, making it almost impossible to even approach hyunjin.

he shakes his head upon entering the library. he's a bit distraught, the boy running through his mind, causing seungmin to lose focus.

he returns the book to the correct slot and peruses the aisles, searching for another.

he finds that he isn't really paying attention to the titles. he's just skimming his fingers over the spines, hyunjin occupying his mind, his thoughts only directed to him.

seungmin sighs and gives up. there's no point in searching for a new book if he can't focus. he comes to the conclusion that he has to deal with this hyunjin problem.

he makes his way to the back of the little building and sits down on one of the chairs, bringing his feet up and leaning back.

he sits there, thinking, wondering how to start up a conversation with hyunjin, and then how to continue that conversation. And then, maybe, how to get his phone number.

but seungmin soon decides that that's a little far off and that he needs to first at least talk with the boy.

it's then that seungmin feels something poking him in his back pocket.

he scrunches his nose and reaches back only to pull the bookmark out.

he stares at it, almost ignoring it, until an idea comes into his mind.

he thinks back to a couple weeks ago when he met hyunjin. more specifically, why he met hyunjin.

and it all becomes a little clearer in his mind. he smiles, knowing exactly what he has to do to start up a conversation with hyunjin.

he has to lose his bookmark again.

◇────◇────◇

i went out to get a love yourself: tear album and i'm so happy ?? and thankful for bts ?? i'm ?? emotional ??

and i got hoseok's aka my ult bias wrecker's photo card

who is loyal? idk her

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro