10. First Blood

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6. the monster. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

At the Sinclair's house, Franny and Lucas stop at his door.

"Thanks for walking me home," Lucas said, giving a small smile to Franny. "Yeah, it's the least I can do since you walked me home a few days ago."

Lucas nods and hugs her. "I'll see you tomorrow then." Franny nods and kisses him on the cheek.

She gives a wave and walks home.

"Franny wait!" Lucas yelled out. She quickly turns around.

"Yeah?" Franny asked. "Stay the night? It's the least I can do."

Franny nods. "Sure" Franny smiles. "I'll call my mom on your phone." Franny walks to Lucas as he enters the house.

"Hi, mom." Lucas waved. Mrs. Sinclair spots the two as they walk into the hallway. "Lucas. Get back here." Lucas sighs and turns around.

"You didn't tell me your pretty friend was sleeping over." Mrs. Sinclair smiled at Franny. "Surprise?" Lucas said.

𓆩♡𓆪

The doorbell rings. Franny and Lucas were eating breakfast.

"Lucas get the door." Mrs. Sinclair told him. He places his fork on the plate and gets up and gets to the door. Franny follows behind him and watches as he gets to the door. Outside the door were Mike and Dustin.

"What do you want?" Lucas bleated.

Mike stands still. Dustin gives him a pat on his back. Mike sighs, "I drew first blood, so..." Mike extends his hand, and Lucas eyes it gloomily.

A few moments later, Lucas was pacing back and forth, shifting thoughtfully. Lucas faces them thumbs hooked into his pockets.

"Okay, I'll shake." Lucas agreed to shake hands with Mike. Mike puts out his hand. "On one condition." Mike places his hand down. "We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate."

"Then the deals off," Mike tells him. Lucas crosses his arms. "Fine!"

"Fine!" Mike argues back with him. "No, no, not fine!" Dustin tells them. "Guys, seriously?" Franny told them. "You're acting like such babies!" Franny expressed.

Dustin turns to Mike so he can look at him. "Do you even remember what happened on the Bloodstone Pass?"

Dustin flashes a bewildered look at his friends. Mike shrugs. Dustin sighs, "We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party and those trolls took us out one by one." Dustin paused, "And it all went to sho. And we were ass disabled! So we stick together, no matter what!"

Lucas nods. "Yeah, I agree. But this is the party, right here in this room." Mike shakes his head. "El is one of us now," Mike added. Lucas shakes his head. "Um, no, she's not. Not even close!"

"She never will be. She's a liar, she's a traitor—" Lucas commented on the girl. "She was just trying to keep us safe!" Mike argued back.

"She never meant to hurt you, it was an accident," Mike added. "An accident? I had to have Franny stay with me because she thought I had a concussion!" Lucas gave a gesture to Franny, who nodded.

"All right, an accident or not... admit it, it was a little awesome." Dustin expressed. "Awesome? Dustin awesome?" Franny chimed in. "He could've died." Franny stood up and stood beside Lucas.

"Yeah, she threw him in the air with her mind!" Dustin admitted. "He could have been killed!" Franny replies.

"Which is exactly why we need her. She's a weapon!" Mike added. "Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon with your wrist rocket?" Mike added, he pauses to look at Franny and Lucas. "That's like an R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader."

"We're no use to Will of we're dead." Mike acknowledged. Lucas exhales, "If you two wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead, 'cause I'm not spending my time on her any more! No way!"

Lucas grabs Franny's hand and walks past the two, "We're going to the gate, We're going to find Will." Pushing past the two, Dustin ad Mike look at each other.

"Do they seriously have to take each other everywhere?" Dustin asked. Mike shrugs. "They're like a couple."

𓆩♡𓆪

In Lucas' room, he packs a few weapons and he packs some things in Franny's backpack. "Let's go c'mon." They both walk out the door and walk their bikes down the driveway.

They glance over to a Hawkins Power supply and the man waves at the two. They wave back. They climb on their bike and ride away.

"Where are we going anyway?" Franny looked at Lucas who had his gaze on the road. "I don't know but all I know, is that we're trying to find that gate to find Will."

Franny nods.

A few hours later, the two are in the woods and they push their bikes up a slump. They walk up to a fence that was reserved only for the Hawkins Laboratory. On Lucas' compass, the needle points directly at the fence.

Lucas looks side to side at the long fence. "What's wrong?" Franny questioned. He exhaled.

"Oh, man, c'mon follow me." He turns his bike to the right as Franny follows behind him.

"Why are we at the Lab?" Franny questions. "The compass is showing me this is where the gate is. If we follow it we'll find Will." Lucas added. Franny nods.

Lucas mad Franny walks along the fence of the Lab. "Are you still mad at Mike?" Franny gives him a worried look.

Lucas looks up and stops. "Yeah, I mean he's defending a girl he just met," Lucas replied, looking back down at his compass.

"She could be helpful later in the years if she stays." Franny began. "Yeah, gives it two years and the two will be a couple by then." Franny sighs and looks at the Lab hoping that she has hope that they can find Will.

The two walk in the way the fence was shaped he turns his bike the way the compass was moving. The compass was beeping, and Lucas and Franny watched at the needle pointed inside the fence. They reversed their bikes and then moves them back around the corner.

The two walk a small distance before they both look at the compass again. The needle still points beyond the fence. Lucas turns his uneasy gaze to the chained fence. Franny does the same movement.

Lucas walks to a nearby tree. "What are you doing! Get down! You're going to hurt yourself!" Franny called out from the ground as Lucas climes the tree.

"If it's the only way to find Will Franny. Hand me my backpack." Lucas looks down at her scared face, she grabs his backpack at from the ground and hands it up to him.

He takes out his binoculars from his backpack and looks at the Lab. His magnified view watches as people enter the lab. Then, tilts up to the roof of the lab home to a tower and satellite dish.

Lucas' binoculars shift to a military truck driving along an interior road. It moves out of view as Lucas spots three parked vans that were imprinted with Hawkins Power Supply.

Lucas lowers the binoculars with a disconcerted look. "What do you see?" Franny questions with uncertainty. "Hawkins Power Supply. You know the van we saw earlier when we left my house." Lucas looks down and tells Franny.

Lucas lifts his binoculars back up to his eyes to see Dr. Brenner and others go into the vans.

"We need to warn Mike and the others. Now." Lucas says and he lowers the binoculars with a distressed expression and jumps down from the tree and gets his back from the branch and gets onto his bike and Franny does the same.

They ride off.

📝 — AUTHORS NOTE ... !
two more episodes. then onto season two.
im so excited to write to gabby and max meeting.
( love at first sight btw ) sorry for this short chapter there
wasn't enough lucas in this episode :(

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro