[10] samu daddy & rinnie poo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SAMU DADDY & RINNIE POO

suna sighed, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his satisfied stomach. 

"samu daddy that was too good."

"i know, now be a good good boy and help daddy wash up."

"of course daddy." suna got up and walked to the kitchen sink, smacking samu's ass on his way past, making him gasp.

"babe! not in front of the kids!"

suna was visibly trying not to laugh as osamu plastered a pretend shocked expression on his face. you burst out in a fit of laughter as you watched this unfold in front of you. this kind of entertainment shouldn't be for free.

"da fuq," atsumu murmured through a mouthful of rice.

"thank the lawd we didn't go to kindness kitchen," you said, giving atsumu a pointed stare.

"actually, y/n l/n, that place has 4.5 stars on google reviews."

"quit the bickering and help me WASH UP," samu glared at the two of you. he gestured towards suna. "look at rinnie poo scrubbing away at that plate like a good boy."

"thanks daddy." suna blew a kiss in samu's direction.

"i'm not comfortable with this. please stop." atsumu whined, covering his ears and closing his eyes.

"then leave. you'd be more trouble than help in here anyway to be honest. y/n and suna will suffice." samu replied, dismissing his brother with a wave without even looking at him. atsumu gladly took the opportunity to avoid doing a chore and dashed towards his room.

"y/n, rinnie poo, i'm going to go grocery shopping. you guys can do the rest."

"yes sir."

"yes daddy."

osamu patted suna's head on his way out, before closing the door behind him and leaving the two of you alone.

"it's weird seeing samu like this. i didn't know you could bring out that side of him," you said as you loaded a bowl into the dishwasher.

suna smiled with a shrug. "to be fair, there's not much i can't do."

"ego still as big as ever i see."

"you love it."

you hid a smile. "you wish."

a comfortable silence fell as suna rinsed the dishes and you stacked them in the dishwasher.

maybe the sushi was infused with alcohol, or maybe you hit your head, because what you said next went against every instinct and surprised you as soon as the words left your mouth.

"by the way, i lied when i said i didn't miss you," you said quietly, your voice barely audible. you were half hoping he wouldn't hear you over the sound of the running water and clinking of the dishes.

"i missed you so much i was beat up about it for months." you chuckled bitterly. "the teachers were all so worried about me, but i never told anyone what was wrong. it was so... embarrassing how things ended between us i didn't even want to think about it, let alone tell someone else about what happened. and with my dad as well. my problems were tiny in comparison to what he was dealing with. but still, everyday i would check my phone and pray that you'd left me a text. even if it was an angry one. but... nothing."

you sighed, finally gaining to courage to sneak a glance at suna. his usual bored facial expression had cracked, leaving a a mixture surprise and... guilt?

"y/n..."

"i'm not telling you this because i want you to feel bad or anything," you added quickly. "i'm not upset about it anymore. i just wanted to clear things up. it's weird to have this wall between us... you know? and maybe... we can be good friends again. those were fun times."

"i'm so sorry, y/n," suna's voice cracked as he said your name. "i had no idea, and i should've known. and your dad. shit, i'm so fucking sorry you had to deal with that by yourself. i wanted to reach out, i did, but i was so sure you hated me after what i said to you that day. looking back, i-i can't believe that's the last... thing i ever said to you."

you turned away quickly, because the tears were threatening to spill onto your cheeks. "it's fine," you whispered.

back then, it wasn't fine at all.

"no, it's not. i messed up so fucking bad y/n. so fucking bad."

after a beat of hesitation, suna pulled you toward his chest and rested his chin on the top of your head, holding you close. you gasped, before sinking into his warmth as a sob escaped your throat.

you'd been waiting four years for this hug.

"y/n i'm so fucking sorry."

suna stroked your hair as you cried into his shirt. there were so many more unspoken words between you, but you'd save it for another time.

for now, this was good.

this chapter went from complete crackfic to this LMAO

sorry for ditching ygs for a month😅

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro