WQHY DOIU HAEVB MY LOCATION YU CREP

atsumu
best of luck brother🫡

suna
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🫃

osamu
fym ur coming with hoe

you and suna were having the time of your lives. 

you weren't too sure where you were or how you got here, but you didn't care one bit. you hadn't gotten shitfaced in months and forgot how good it felt.

the two of you were laughing your heads off as suna flooded the group chat with eggplant emojis.

"suna stopppppp," you slurred, weakly slapping his arm with the hand that didn't have a drink in it. "what if they block us?"

suna froze, slowly lifting his head from his phone. there was terror in his eyes. "but y/n... i don't want to be blocked."

there was a beat of silence, then you both erupted into another fit of giggles and suna continued his eggplant emoji bonanza. 

(rip my recently used emojis guys💀)

"two more shots please!" you called out to the bartender.

he raised his eyebrows as if to say ".....wtf again??" but soon placed two shot glasses on the counter in front of you, which you guys downed in the next fifteen seconds.

"suna this is so fun!!!! we should do this more often!!!!" you shouted out over the music.

"let's go dance!!!!" he yelled back, finally giving his phone a rest. 

he offered you his hand - which you happily accepted - and he led you onto the dance floor. the alcohol combined with your heels caused you to stumble, but suna's muscular arms were quick to catch you.

"THAT WAS KINDA HOT," you screamed. "MIGHT JUST FALL FOR YOU ALL OVER AGAIN!"

"THAT'S SO FUNNY, COS YOU LITERALLY JUST ALMOST FELL."

"SHUT UP RIN, COME DANCE WITH ME."

suna positioned himself behind you, and his hands found your waist as you both moved in sync with the music. suna was not normally one for dancing, but alcohol plays funny tricks. 

euphoric was one way to describe the way you were feeling. it was like you were on top of the world, and you never wanted to come down.

you felt suna's breath graze the back of your neck, causing your own breath to hitch in your throat. you smiled, and without thinking twice, you turned around to face him, looping your arms loosely around his neck, earning a smirk from him.

"hey, we never did get to finish what we started the other day," you said, a mischievous grin playing at your lips.

suna raised his eyebrows slightly, appearing amused. "and what's that y/n?"

"this." before you could stop yourself, you stood up on your tip toes and pressed your lips against suna's. his eyes widened in surprise, and for a second you were scared you had fucked up everything, but after just a beat of hesitation, he reciprocated your kiss.

in your drunken state, you couldn't clearly sort out your thoughts. was this the start of something new, or a huge mistake? whatever it was, you decided it was a future you problem, you could worry about it later. 

for now, this was absolutely fucking fantastic.

lol!!! how r we feeling 😍

um tell me abt ur day, tell me a joke, tell me ur secrets, whateverrr but SAY SMTH!!! i loveee reading ur comments u guys r so funny ➡️

see u guys next chap!! in the meantime u can read my other suna fic if u want cos it's cute mwah bye sexies

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro