[3] it's a small world

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

IT'S A SMALL WORLD

suna couldn't help but laugh at the uncanny situation as he made he made his way to the elevator.

he'd definitely thought about this moment before - how you'd meet again and how it would go down. but this - whatever this was - was not what he had in mind.

still, he was glad that you seemed to be doing well.

the elevator doors slid open and he stepped out into the lobby where he found atsumu hitting on the receptionist. the girls he hit on either completely rejected him or blushed profusely, giggling at whatever dumb pick up line he'd chosen. this girl was a giggler.

suna rolled his eyes as he headed over to him.

"oi, atsumu."

the blonde turned in his direction, eyeing the bags in his hands with a confused look.

"excuse me for a second beautiful," he said to the receptionist with a wink - earning an annoyed groan from suna - before walking over to him.

"i'd appreciate if you stopped flirting with strangers. it makes me embarrassed to be seen with you."

"i can't help that all the ladies find me charming," he replied with a stupid little grin that suna wanted to slap right off his stupid little face. "but um why do you still have all your bags?"

"well, i've got a funny story for you." 😂😂😂😂😂

just then, atsumu's phone rang. he picked it up and held it to his ear.

"hell-"

"ATSUMU GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW," the voice screamed from the other end of the line.

"does this have anything to do with why your new roommate is back in the lobby?"

"OH IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT. COME NOW. DON'T BRING HIM BY THE WAY."

and then you hang up.

your voice was so loud that suna could hear everything despite it not being on speaker.

"suna what's this about??? what did you do??"

he sighed, sitting down on one of the lounges. "why don't you head on up and find out?"

"think i will."

atsumu - that little fucker - chuckled to himself in disbelief. 

"you're telling me... you guys used to be best friends... before you confessed to him and he rejected you???? AHAHAAHAHAHAHA"

you nodded sadly, choking out a sob and blowing your nose loudly into a kleenex. you didn't even have to heart to snap at him with one of your witty remarks.

"well this is a small small world innit?"

"ATSUMU. i don't think you understand. i cannot  be roommates with him."

"too bad honey it's already done, the paperwork and all."

"this is all your fault."

"i'm sorry- my fault???!!! i remember you agreeing very quickly to my proposal. you didn't even bother to ask who it was!"

"i didn't think it would be suna. god my life is complicated."

"look, y/n buddy, i'm sure you two can work something out. you're just living under the same roof is all. you're not... sleeping in the same bed or anything." his eyes widened. "unless-"

"i haven't seen that boy in more than four years!!! our most recent interaction involved me running out of his room bawling my eyes out. do you understand how i feel about this???"

"well i for one have never been rejected 🥱, so no, i don't understand, and i think i never will."

"you're a shit friend, you know that?"

"am not. how was i supposed to know you guys had some sort of twisted history??"

"if you knew you'd be even more insistent that he be my roommate, you dipshit."

"touché." atsumu pouted, before turning on his heel and heading for the door.

"i'm sending him up," he called out, turning around to enjoy your mortified expression. "have funnnnn." 😋😋😍😍

before you could protest, he shut the door behind him, leaving you in alone - but not for long.

a few minutes later the door opened again, revealing your ex bff.

"hi y/n." he nodded in your direction. "long time no see." 

his face was unreadable and you had no idea what was going on in that brain of his.

"that is, if you don't count our little encounter an hour ago."

you stood up from where you had collapsed on the floor, brushing yourself off and rubbing your eyes.

oh great. the first - well second - time i see him again and i look like dog shit.

"uh yeah, sorry about earlier. maybe i overreacted a bit."

"small world, huh?"

"very."

silence filled the room as you struggled to think of something to say to him. conversation used to flow so easily between you two. now it was like talking to a stranger. but now was definitely not the time to reminiscence about the past.

"so. which room should i use?" suna finally said, eyeing you wearily.

"oh, right. i cleared that one out for you," you informed him, gesturing towards one of the doors. "i was pretty thorough but if i missed anything just let me know."

"cool. thanks."

you watched as suna lugged his bags towards his new room. once he had disappeared inside, you sunk to your knees, wondering how the hell you were going to survive the days ahead.

tension = real

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro