[6] osamu takes initiative

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

OSAMU TAKES INITIATIVE

this chapter contains the one and ONLY sangwoo/atsumu joke in this book. it is very mild but if you are not comfy with this then feel free to skip this chapter! 

"can you come back to my place with me? i don't want to face suna alone after that," you asked as coolly as you could, but you were actually very desperate for osamu to say yes and you were not sure what you were gonna do if he said no.

osamu downed the last of his drink. "actually i've got some things to do-"

you slapped your hands on the table and stood up. "PLEASE SAMU I'M BEGGING YOU."

he laughed at how desperate you were for him to accompany you. "i'm just kidding y/n, sit your ass back down."

"don't do that to me oh my gosh!! i was genuinely scared for my life in that moment."

"you're funny."

you frowned, earning another chuckle from your friend. "c'mon, let's go then."

"FUCK! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW I'M ON MY LAST LIFE!!!" a voice sounded from suna's room.

you and osamu turned to each other with confused looks.

"do you want me to check out the situation?" he asked you, gesturing with his head towards the source of the yell.

you nodded vigorously. "yes please i would appreciate that very much actually."

osamu didn't even bother knocking and just flung open the door to reveal...

drum roll please 🥁🥁🥁🥁

suna and atsumu!!!????

I DIDNT MAKE THIS BTW, I DID THINK IT WAS FUNNY THO.

"atsumu??? the fuck are you doing here?" osamu yelled at his brother.

the two looked equally surprised to see the both of you.

"i could ask the same of you samu." he turned to you. "hi y/n!! me and suna were playin' smash, hope you don't mind."

"not at all," you replied uncertainly, your gaze lingering on suna for a moment. he wore his classic bored expression - you couldn't read him at all. for a second it made you sad - you used to be able to read him like a book.

"suna!" greeted osamu, heading over towards him and clapping him on the back. "didn't get a chance to see ya yet. how you been?"

while those two caught up, atsumu came over to you. "hey! what were you doing with samu?"

"oh we just got drinks at the cafe down the road."

"is there any particular reason for that?" atsumu replied with a knowing look on his face, which you ignored.

"don't pretend you and suna weren't just talking about me," you accused, crossing your arms over your chest.

"how did you-"

you smirked and tapped a finger to the side of your head. "i'm a genius, that's how."

"well i'm guessing you two were also discussing this morning's events, no?" atsumu retorted.

"oh my gosh, atsumu! you are such a smartie pants. look at you go!"

his smug little smile turned into a frown. cackling, you walked away from him, heading toward your room. "piss off y/n."

"no." you flash him the sweetest smile you can muster and blow him a kiss, before heading to your room victorious.

an few hours or so later, there was a knock on your door. you had been binge watching [insert your fav tv show here] while the boys were doing whatever it is they were doing in suna's room. 

despite your tension with suna, you were happy that he had found such good friends and that they all got along so well with each other even after a year apart.

"who is it?" you called out cautiously, worried it might be suna. 

"it's samu," came the reply.

a wave of relief washed over you. "come in!"

osamu stuck his head inside. "we're thinking of grabbing dinner. suna says you should come."

you sat up. "he said what now?"

"you heard me."

you sighed, collapsing back onto your bed. "nah i'll pass. it'd only make it awkward. you guys should catch up though."

"oh sorry let me rephrase that - we're grabbing dinner so you need to get your ass out of bed right now because you're coming whether you like it or not. no one gives a shit about your opinion. i will drag you there myself if i have to."

"woah there keep that attitude in check please missy."

"if you're not ready to leave in ten minutes i'm never talking to you ever again," he deadpanned.

"geez okay okay!! calm your fucking farm girl. gawd."

satisfied, osamu left.

"hey, samu? where'd ya go?" atsumu asked, looking up from the ipad where he and suna were watching one of their high school volleyball videos.

"oh i went to talk to y/n."

"what about?"

"she says we should grab dinner," samu replied, before turning to suna. "and she says you should come."

"she did????" atsumu exclaimed shooting up with a bewildered expression.

"she did atsumu," osamu shot his brother a glare.

atsumu's eyes widened and he made an "o" with his mouth, which hopefully meant that he had caught on.

suna's eyebrows raised ever so slightly.

"i find that hard to believe."

samu shrugged. "well you're not gonna turn her down are you?"

"guess not. i'm hungry anyways. when are we leaving?"

"ten minutes."

"'kay" suna said, stretching his arms out in front of him, before turning back to the screen. "well i'm ready to go whenever."

atsumu sneaked his twin a thumbs up and a grin 👍😁, to which osamu responded with an eye roll 🙄. but he too was excited for what tonight's events would bring.......

oh yessss 😼😼

i hope u guys are enjoying so far!! bc i am actually really loving writing this

hopefully i end up completing it ...... 😅

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro