(14)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( Camelot/3000 - Part 3 of 6 )

'Arthur's captured the black knight!' Courtney said, standing up and walking towards her king. Arthur threw the knight to the ground, and he grunted. Thea sighed, of course there'd be a commotion just when they were beginning to get into the swing of things.

'Arthur! I was w-' Courtney was unable to finish her statement, however, as Arthur grabbed her and pressed a dagger to her throat. In response to this the legends raised their weapons. The knight then took his helmet off to reveal Damien Darkh.

'Uh, sorry about the ruse but it was the only way to get inside.' Damien said. 'Oh, hey guys! I see you've met my friend, Arthur.' Then Rip, who was next to Arthur, took off his helmet and directed Arthur to smile.

'The king has left the building.' Damien said, and then groaned as he received no response from Courtney. 'You don't get the reference? Ugh, pity.'

'Basically your king now does anything I want him to do.' Rip stated. 'So, if you don't want him to spill your blood all over this floor I suggest you hand over your fragment of the spear.'

'My patience is growing short.' Damien complained, before turning back toward Rip and Courtney. 'The fragment. Where is it?'

'As long as I live you'll never find it!' Courtney bit out.

'That might turn out to be shorter than you think.' Rip said, sighing.

Elsewhere Sara grabbed a knife and knocked out the knight closest to her. This caused Galahad to jump into action, with the legends following soon after. However, all of this ruckus was stopped when a cry came from Galahad. Startled everybody looked over to see Arthur pull the knife from Galahad's body and then point it at his throat.

'Stand fast, or your king dies!' Damien said.

'All I have to do is think it and he slits his own throat.' Rip confirmed.

'Ultimatum time. Deliver the fragment to me by dawn or I'll come back with an army just as obedient as Arthur here. The choice is yours. Camelot of the spear.' Damien stated, loudly dropping his goblet to the floor. He then walked out, with Rip and Arthur following behind.

Word Count: 247 words

Written: 21st July 2022 / Published: 15 of August 2022

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro