(26)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( Moonshot - Part 4 of 7 )

Ray was stuck on the moon, much like Thea had feared. So, Eobard Thawne was now higher up on Thea's hit list than he'd previously been. Thankfully Sara had found the command module -- with some help from Martin and Jax on the ground -- and they were on their way to saving Ray and capturing Eobard.

'Bad news, we're headed for a bunch of space rocks.' Sara said, relaying the information to Nate and Amaya, who had just rejoined the team.

'Uh, it's actually a meteoroid belt.' Thea corrected.

'Don't we have a tractor beam?' Nate asked. ;Can we pull the command module away from the meteorites?'

'No, the velocity of the Command Module would merley bring us closer to the meteorites.' Rip replied.

'Which is why I'm swinging the ship around.' Sara said, sighing. 'I'm going to try and stop the trajectory of the Command Module.'

'I'm sorry, what?' Thea asked, not liking this plan of Sara's. Sara, however, didn't get a chance to reply as she swung the ship around it rocketed everyone sideways.

'Sara. You need to abort.' Rip ordered.

'Better us than the module.' Sara replied.

'Can't you at least try to destroy the space rocks instead of using the ship as a human shield? I put a lot of work into her!' Thea yelled.

'It worked before in 1942.' Sara responded, with a smug grin. 'You husband put the waver ider in front of a nuke and it absorbed the blast.'

'Yeah, but at least I had the decency to time scatter you all first.' Rip mumbled.

'Decency?' Sara yelled. 'Did you ask any of us, aside from Thea, if we wanted to be time scattered?'

'Uh, Sara...' Amaya said, attempting to remind her of the meteroids.

'I was trying to save your lives!' Rip retorted.

'You put me in a time period where I was going to be hanged as a witch!'

'Sara!' Amaya yelled, more urgently. The ship was then rocked hard, and the lights began to flicker.

Shield integrity is at 64%. 34%. Rerouting the reserve power to the shields. I'm afraid the jump ship has been critically impaired, and the landing gear has....

At this comment from Gideon, Thea closed their eyes and waited for the danger to be over.

Word Count: 378 words

Written: 27th August 2022 | Published: 31st August 2022

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro