(37)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( Aruba - Part 1 of 5 )

'So what? Haircut said it himself, we're all aberrations. Living on borrowed time.' Mick said, walking around the table and swinging his bottle of alcohol in the air. 'Besides, he's alive and well in 1916.'

'Mick's right, damnit.' Sara said begrudgingly. 'The mission hasn't changed.'

'Except we can't destroy the spear, because we don't have the blood of christ.' Nate complained.

'So, we steal the spear and get it out of 1916.' Sara replied.

'You do realised that there's a big problem with that?' Rip said. He was seated on a chair with his legs crossed, Thea behind him with her arms draped over his shoulders.

'Yeah, the other versions of us.' Nate commented, stepping forward from where he had been leaning. 'They have the spear.'

'Huh. I've never stolen anything from myself before, could be interesting.' Mick remarked.

'Ugh.' Rip groaned, leaving his seat. 'Need I remind you that we cannot interact with ourselves.'

'Which is why the three of you are going to sneak into the other waverider, while the other yous are at the church.' Sara said.

'Not bad, sounds like a plan.' Jax stated.

I suggest that you hurry, the events are already in motion. Mr. Rory's earlier self is currently being contacted by Mr. Snart.

'All right, we're going to impersonate ourselves.' Nate said.

'Yeah, which means that you are going to need a haircut.' Rip replied.

Word Count: 232 words

Written: 21st September 2022 | Published: 21st September 2022

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro