(064.) AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Chat! It's time! It's time for the day where I bless you all with making Amber and Dream read fanfiction."

| twitchuser: MAKE THEM READ TEETH
| twitchuser: QUACKITYS DOING GODS WORK
| twitchuser: WHAT THE HELL

"They're on call right now probably talking about who's cuter," Quackity rolled his eyes. "I mean, it's me, no," he laughed a little, "no argument there. But anyway, I haven't told them what we're doing because I know they wouldn't have agreed if I told them so l'll tell them as soon as I unmute."

| twitchuser: okay iPad kid 😂
| twitchuser: DO YOU SHIP AMBERWASTAKEN?
| twitchuser: DO YOU SHIP

"Yes," Quackity simply said before changing the subject. "Should I make them wait or... Should I just get it over with? Hmm, I should keep them waiting."

A few minutes passed with Quackity thanking donos and talking with chat, just as he was about to thank another dojo, he received a phone call. He started laughing and opened discord.

"Hello?" He said.

"We've been waiting for you, Quackity!" Dream exclaimed and got a laugh in response. "It's been 10 minutes."

"Alright, alright, I'm heading, I'm heading," Dream hung up and Quackity looked at his camera. He shook his head. "Because of that, I'm going to flirt with Amber."

He unmuted himself and the voices of Amber and Dream were heard. He stayed put and heard them.

"You didn't have to rush him, Clay," Amber said. "He was probably busy doing something else."

"Yeah, but I can hear—"

"Quackity!" Amber exclaimed, cutting off Dream who immediately cleared his throat. "Hi."

"Hi, Amber," he smiled. "What were you two, uh, talking about?"

"About how long you took," Dream answered. "What are we doing?"

"Wait, Dream," Quackity smirked. "Hold on. Amber, how's your day going?"

"My day's going great!" Amber smiled. "Yeah, I'm excited and nervous about what we're going to do since you didn't tell us what we're gonna do. How's your day going?"

"Oh, you're going to love what we're doing," Quackity laughed childishly, rubbing his hands together. "But, my day is going great! It's going great now that I'm talking with you."

"I-Uh, thank you," Amber answered, feeling her face burning. Quackity smiled in accomplishment and waited for Dream to say something.

"Are you finished, Quackity?" Dream chuckled.

"Oh, you're still here?" Quackity feigned a tone of confusion and he started laughing when the two did so, too. "Damn it. I thought you were going to get jealous, you asshole. You're always like, "Amber's mine, back off!" and you're just so annoying."

"Shut up," Dream simply laughed.

"Okay, well, anyway," Quackity started giggling deviously. "Do you guys want to know what we're going to do?"

"Yes, please!" Amber answered. Dream hummed.

"We are going to..." Quackity stayed quiet before yelling out, "read AmberWasTaken fanfiction!"

"Oh, my God," the couple mumbled, shaking their heads in unison. Quackity laughed at their words and clapped.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed. "Are you guys ready?"

"I mean, we have no choice," Amber snorted. "Let's get this over with."

| twitchuser: MAKE THEM RESD TEETH
| twitchuser: TEETH
| twitchuser: TEETH TEETH TEETH

"Chat is saying to make you read Teeth," the boy said, eyes on his chat. "Is that, like, a fanfiction or...?"

"It is," Dream continued laughing, wheezing at this point. "I haven't read it. Amber has."

| twitchuser: AMBERS A FREAK
| twitchuser: AMBER RESD IT?????
| twitchuser: not amber 😭😭
| twitchuser: WHO MADE HER
| twitchuser: nah someone made her read it 😂

"Listen," Amber breathed out, laughing a little, "I was made to read it. Sapnap and George made me read it. They made me read that and Call Me which is a fanfic of me and George."

"You read a fanfic of you and George?" Quackity gaped at her Discord name. "Dream, did you know?"

"Yeah," Dream said. "She told me. I was in total disbelief."

"Well, I didn't read it," Amber clarified. "They called me so late at night around 4 am I think and when they were reading Call Me, I just knocked out. They made stay awake basically during Teeth."

"I actually want to read Teeth," Quackity said. Dream immediately agreed, too, and Amber gasped, immediately disagreeing. "I'm sure it can't be that bad."

| twitchuser: ITS BAD 😭
| twitchuser: WORSE THAN HEATWAVES
| twitchuser: I'm so confused I haven't read the story
| twitchuser: READ IT I HAVENT READ IT

"I-" Amber let out a defeated sigh. "Fine... But, before we start, can I show you something? Dream and I found this perfect picture for you."

"Ooh, I want to see it," Quackity said, ignoring Dream's wheezes since he knew what she was referring to.

"I'm going to post it on my alt, too," Amber chuckled. "Don't worry if Quackity doesn't show it."

Amber sent Quackity the picture and his smile vanished from his face. He stayed silent while the other two started dying of laughter with Dream hitting his desk, or Kaleo's desk.

"Shut the fuck up!" Quackity yelled. "Shut up! You guys are dickheads. That's not me!"

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"It wasn't me who found it by the way. It was Dream. I thought it was a bit funny, but... Hopefully, you're not uncomfortable."

"I thought it was fucking hilarious," Dream chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever! Of course you fucking did!" Quackity continued exclaiming. "Anyway, we're going to read Teeth. Let me just search it up on Watt—"

"It's on AO3," Amber cut him off, taking a sip of her chocolate milk. "Yeah, it's on that website.... Did you find it?"

"Yep," Quackity answered.

| twitchuser: QUACKITYS GONNA
BE THIRDWHEELING 😂
| twitchuser: I can already feel the tension 😩

"Let's go!" Quackity cackled. "Alright, we'll take turns. We'll only read two or three chapters. Dream you read the prologue and I'll read the next one."

"Um, okay," Dream cleared his throat and eyed the screen share Quackity had on. He eyed the words and got to reading. "'I want you to fu—' Woah, um, I am not reading that on stream."

"It's not that bad-Holy shit! Ew!" Quackity immediately took the story off. "Why did it start off like that? Amber why didn't you tel us anything?"

"It's a preview!" Amber snickered. "Go to the next chapter. There's no scenes in the first one."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot that you read this book!"

"Just continue with the next one!"

| twitchuser: god this just makes me
want amber and Dream to date already
| twitchuser: AMBER AND DREAM 😩
| twitchuser: why does it sound like
dream is laughing there with amber? 👀

"Oh, my God! The next one is even worse! Ahh!" Quackity covered his eyes, peaking from between the gaps of his fingers while screaming to take the fanfiction off the screen.

"Amber, what the hell? You read this with George and Sapnap?"

"Ooh, Dream is getting jealous."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yeah, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I need more chocolate milk..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Reasons why I should
be in the Dream SMP