Amber and Dream better
not be trolling 😭😭😭

|

USER5 @USER5
Amber would never troll 😭
Now Dream on the other hand

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Happy two months losers!"

Amber and Dream looked at each other and looked back at Kaleo who held smoothies in his hands and a tray of heart cookies. The couple raised their eyebrows at him and grabbed the drinks he had given them, the man looking at them with a grin on his lips.

"Thanks, Kaleo," Amber smiled.

"Ah, young love," Kaleo dramatically sighed, clapping his hands together. He eyed his older sister who was patting Kai's back, having fed him, and eyed the man sitting across from her. "This just looks like you two had a kid."

Dream chuckled and Amber felt her face and ears heating up. She shook her head. "I can't believe it's been 2 months since we got together. It feels like it was just yesterday when you finally asked me out."

"God," Dream shook his head. "It's surreal. This entire week is just the best in general. I'm here with you, our 2 month anniversary is today, even though many wouldn't think it's a big deal, I do think it's a big deal, and my song is coming out tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah," Kaleo nodded. "Congrats, by the way. I'm in the presence of two singers I feel so talentless. Not that I have any talents but... Anyway, I'll leave you two alone. I have a date with my boyfriend. Bye, bye!"

Kaleo quickly ran out and Amber and Dream were surrounding by silence except the burp that had escaped Kai's mouth.

"Are you streaming today?" Dream asked Amber, sipping on his water.

"I don't want to but I didn't stream yesterday," Amber sighed. "Especially after the phone call with my mom. I just didn't want to stream and feel guilt about what I said."

"You don't need to feel guilty," Dream reassured her, grabbing her hand. "But, I get where you're coming from at the same time."

Before Amber could respond, her phone rang and she immediately grabbed it.

"Amber!" She took the phone away from her ear, eyes wide as she glanced at Quackity's name. "Amber! We need you at the call! Go, go, go."

Hanging up, Amber looked down at her phone in confusion before looking up at Dream. "Quackity just called. Said he wants me to join discord. I'm not streaming 'till later and they know you're here so, if you want, you can come with me."

"I can take care of Kai," Dream shrugged, standing up to follow the girl into her room. Amber passed him the baby and Kai willingly went to the green eyed man's arms.

Amber headed towards Discord, pulling another chair for Dream to sit on. As soon as she joined the call with Quackity, said man yelled in excitement.

"Amber's here! Amber's here!"

"Hello!" Amber enthusiastically said. "You called me in a hurry, though. Is something wrong?"

"No," Quackity laughed. "George wanted to tell you something."

"Me?" George exclaimed. "Amber, I don't want to tell you anything. Quackity just wants to start drama."

"It's a special day today," Quackity clarified. "Right, Amber?"

"Yeah!" Amber smiled. "Very special today. But, um, I just want to ask if any of you are streaming."

"If we were," Quackity began, "then I wouldn't have been able to tell this. Dream is at Amber's house!"

George started laughing at the same time as Quackity and Amber covered her face. Dream laughed from beside her, too, and that caused an uproar from the two

"Let's invite Bad! Let's invite Bad!" Quackity invited him and Bad quickly accepted his invitation, being interrupted by Quackity himself who called for his name. "Bad! Bad! Bad! Look, look, look."

"What?"

"Just listen to this," George laughed out.

"Amber, you are so pretty," Quackity sighed. "You are such an amazing human being and I just-I just think that you and I, we would be the greatest best friends ever."

"Woah, calm down there, Quackity," Dream spoke, shaking his head. "I'm Amber's best friend because guess who met her first? Me. Who's with her now in person? Me. Not you. So suck it, asshole."

"Holy shit!" Quackity laughed harder.

"Language!" Bad yelled before he mumbled. "Um, did you guys know I was streaming?"

Amber and Dream glanced at each other.

"Yeah, of course!" Amber quickly exclaimed, laughing. "Dream made me troll your chat and so far it seems that it worked."

"Ha!" Dream let out, wheezing. "You guys believed it. We decided to troll you all because Amber told me the mic that she had, I bought it, and so far it sounds exactly the same."

"Yeah, it sounds very similar," George went along with their lie. "I actually like Amber's mic. I think I might buy it, too."

"Oh, Amber!" Amber hummed at hearing Quackity call out for her. "George and I were showing each other's third to last screenshot. Show us what it is so we can make fun of you! You, too, Bad and Dream!"

Amber took out her phone and looked at her third to last screenshot and immediately snorted at seeing what it was. She showed it to Dream when he looked at her and he snorted, too, when he showed her the exact one.

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

Dream muted Amber's mic for a sec and he looked down at his girlfriend. "You still owe me that kiss by the way?"

"Hmm, I don't know if I owe it to you, but..." Amber shrugged, a teasing smile on her face. Dream gave her a look.

"I remember vividly that I was supposed to kiss you as soon as I visited you," he raised an eyebrow. "So, am I going to get that kiss right now?"

"Right now?" Amber gaped at him and he smirked, glancing at the screen. Quackity and George were currently arguing and he took that as chance.

"If that's okay with you, of course. I don't want to pressure you."

"Yeah, I'm okay with that," Amber nodded, glancing at her nephew. "But, you need to put Kai on his crib because he's sleeping and drooling on you."

Dream chuckled and hurried to the crib, carefully and slowly putting down the child who moved around a little before staying still and continuing to sleep.

"There," Dream headed towards his girlfriend and Amber looked at him. He spread his arms open, head tilted back. "I'm ready!"

Amber chuckled and headed towards him, blushing furiously when he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her closer.

"Why are the two quiet?" Bad asked over Discord. "They're probably gossiping with each other."

"Probably arguing about who's cuter and such," Quackity snorted. "They always do that. Like, we know the answer, and it's me. Pretty obvious because I'm cool, awesome, sexy, and sexy."

"Ha!" George let out in a loud tone, sarcasm laced with his voice. "We all know it's Amber. Not you."

"Oh, don't say that," Quackity retorted. "Dream is going to get jealous and beat your ass. We all know he's always like "Amber's mine" and such. He's so fucking clingy."

"Language, Quackity!" Bad yelled. "I'm streaming!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Bad!" Another "language" was yelled. "Shut up!"

"Why are you guys yelling at Bad?" Amber asked and the boys noted the way she was softly panting but didn't question it as to not disgust themselves.

"He was being annoying!"

"You're being annoying!"

"Don't yell at me!"

"You're yelling at me!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I didn't want to write the
kiss scene because I'm so
awkward with those scenes 😭

But, to those saying they
couldn't find my Twitch
channel, the link is in my bio.

Also, hope you're all