-1-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Percy-

Percy rolled his eyes as Luke lectured him. "You can't just not put milk in the fridge Perseus!" He spat, his face was tinted red. Percy flinched, he hated that name. It brought back. . . Unwanted memories for him. "My names Percy, Lucas!" He shot back, Luke raised his eyebrows.

"Wow! I guess I was wrong! You're also so stupid that you can't remember my name! The one you had to say for about 5 months now!" He shouted, "I hate you!" Percy shouted, slamming the door in Luke's face. He let out a sigh, the fight wasn't over- but at least he had escaped for now.

His sea-green eyes skimmed over his room,  it was a mess. His bed wasn't made, blankets and clothes littered the floor, and the only thing clean was his desk. It wasn't that hard, considering it held only a laptop and charger. Percy's eyes landed on his laptop. He needed to talk to him.

He made his way though the mess, making a path behind him. He almost laughed, remembering how Luke said his place was 'A fire hazard and dangerous for the human body.' But Percy liked to think it was a way that he could find time to escape if someone broke in.

He sat in a spinning chair, and brought his laptop closer to himself. Percy put the charger in the outlet, and plugged it into the laptop. He opened the lid, the laptop lighting up. His fingers hovered over the keyboard. He already had the website up, now just to find him.

Percy smiled, seeing the username. 'Kronos-Helper' it was a weird user, but not the least boring. He clicked on the name, and it brought him to his profile.

He clicked 'send message.' And saw their various chats from before. Percy bit his lip before he started typing.

KelpHead16: You on?

He typed, clicking send quickly.

Kronos-Helper: Yeah. What's up?

Kronos-Helper responded, almost immediately.

KelpHead16: Got in another fight with the crappy roommate

He told him, remembering all the other fights they had.

Kronos-Helper: Oh really? That sucks, what'd he say?

He responded. Good, enough time to tell a story Percy guessed.

KelpHead16: He called me stupid, and said my full name.

Only Kronos-Helper was the person who knew his past. Knew why he hated his full name. And before anyone asked him why he'd give away private information on purpose, he was drunk. And Percy was pretty sure Kronos-Helper was to.

Kronos-Helper: Oh dear gods! That really is terrible. You okay?

Percy almost let out an aw. He always was the caring type, and he said gods. Just like Percy did.

KelpHead16: Yeah. Just escaped the fight. Is it weird that I tried to say his 'actual name.' Or was that crossing the line?

Kronos- Helper: No! If anything that pig of a roommate was crossing the line! Plus, he had no right to say that you were stupid! You're beautiful and amazing!

This is why Kronos-Helper made an awesome boyfriend, he was always there and supportive.

KelpHead16: Thanks. I love you.

Kronos-Helper: I love you to.

As cheesy as it sounded, this made Peet's heart flutter.

KelpHead16: So, what did your horror mannered roommate do to you today?

They both had buttheads of a roommate, so it wasn't new to be telling or asking these questions.

Kronos-Helper: He left food out, making it spoiled and I seriously worked my butt off to actually make money and support my crazy mom to get that food!

KelpHead16: That's horrible! Jeez, wait.

Percy could feel his excitement, and nerves where trying to kick in. He could make this better, and maybe even meet him in person!

Kronos-Helper: What! WHAT!!!

Percy laughed at his excitement.

KelpHead16: We can meet up someplace! If you want to. . . That is. . .

Kronos-Helper: Yeah! We can meet up at Calyspo's Garden, is that okay with you?

Percy's smile widened.

KelpHead16: Yeah! How about 7:50-8:00 for arrival on Sunday?

Percy knew he had work, Monday through Saturday that is. Do this worked for him at least.

Kronos-Helper: Yeah! That works awesomely! It's a date!

KelpHead16: So it is! I'll see you then, I have to go. Bye my 'Lightning Thief.'

He joked, and looked at the screen for about 30 more seconds.

Kronos-Helper: Bye, my Greek Geek!

Percy laughed, it was their inside joke. Then he logged off, closed his laptop, and unplugged the charger. The electricity bills where over the roof- and it was adding up to the student loans. Which already costed a ton!

His watch alarm went off, he sighed. Time for work. Percy quickly grabbed his backpack, and ran out of his room.

And just his luck, Luke was there. "Bye." Percy said, Luke waved, and continued to watch tv. "Don't go on it to long, the student loans are piling in." He reminded his roommate. Luke sighed, rolled his eyes, and turned off the tv.

"Im not a idiot like some people are." He snapped, Percy shook it off. He closed the door, and jogged to the car he and Luke had to share. Don't ask, they just couldn't afford gas separately. So the minister- Chiron- demanded that they use a schools car, and they had to share.

Percy figured it was better than nothing, so he used the car. He got out his keys, slamming the cars door shut. His elbow was on the arm rest, but it bumped into something.

"Hades!" He cursed, and coffee spilled all over the cars' white carpet. "Luke." He growled, he'd have to tell him when he was home. But for now he would ignore it. He drove to work, and parked in the parking lot. "Welcome to The Underworld!" He muttered sarcastically.

Then he entered the big, shiny, glass doors where his job awaited him. His job being a worker at Camp Olympus- a restaurant for kids. (Lies!) Playground and all, known as the most kid friendly place on earth! (And great for adults who role play Greek Mythology! So far he has met Hades, Hermes, Poseidon, Athena, Artemis, Apollo- and a ton more that he forgot!) Although Percy never wanted  to admit it, he hated his job.

Kids crying, mothers screaming at their children as they played in the playground, rude customers- demanding refunds for the stupidest things, kids peeing in the playground, bathrooms being filled with random crap- it wasn't even funny what he finds in the toilets, 'gods' going haywire, stab wounds in placed no one wants to see, and whenever there was a break be got to eat the extra food.

Like a dog, he ate the extras- kind of like scraps if you'd say. He never ate anything though. Rule one, the food their sucked- under no circumstance do you want to consume it! "Morning Perce!" His co-worker Leo yelled.

Leo was like an elf, he had pointed ears, he was short, and he had weird shoes. He usually wore an oversized orange shirt, oil spilled on it, and grease stains. His hands where always dirty, and he never stayed still. He was always moving, whether it was messing with his brown curls or building a 'dragon' out of napkins, straws, cups, or spare metal he found- for the kids, and helped adults make swords.

He wore jeans that where ripped at least once, and his chocolate eyes often matched the suspenders he insisted to wear. He was known as the 'Hephatus Kid' to the employees. He was always warm, and on a dangerous fire related job. He never did get burned, and often joked about how he was 'Sizzling Hot!'

He used to have a 'brother.' But he died when the kitchen caught fire, joining his girl friend. Who had been stabbed by a phycotic 'monster' (there's a monster catergory in the role play), and died instantly. Now Charlie (Leo's 'brother') and his girlfriend- Silena have a picture hanged up in the store for remembrance.

Next, Piper and AnnaBeth ran in the kitchen. "Sorry we're late!" They both said, snatching an apron.

Piper was pretty, well, from his perspective at least. Piper had kaleidoscope eyes, changing every millisecond it seemed. Her hair was a dark brown. It was usually let down, a few braids where here and there. And a feather was always in her hair.

She usually wore hoodies and jeans, never 'dressed up' and had never worn makeup. She worked with the kids and teaching them how to put on 'greek battle' armor- it was really cardboard or foam chest plates- and they'd later 'train' in the playground. Nobody really put her in a greek god/goddess category. That was until 'Aphrodite' claimed to be her 'mother.' Everyone shrugged but we considered her daughter of Aphrodite anyway. After all, when a god claims you- only the first claim is correct. The rest are blessings- which is another rule for the restaurant!

AnnaBeth was 'daughter' of Athena, no question about it. She had bright grey eyes, and honey blonde curls running down her back. She was dating Piper, and is a major tomboy. She never wore make up- like Piper. And she was the most intelligent person here. She never was unprepared- and seemed to have everything planned out. She never wore dresses- by choice that is- we once forced her in a dress as a dare. And she was usually in dark, skinny, blue jeans and a shirt that had a joke in Greek on it. She helped adults make 'battle plans' and the kids learn Greek, she had been here the longest so she also had other things that we don't know about after hours. It didn't shock anyone when Athena walked up to her, claiming her.

"It's cool. We're all here by 7:30. Besides, it's only 7:25." Hazel replied sweetly. Hazel was the youngest of us all, only 13, almost 14. Apparently her long-lost-twice removed- uncle in law was the boss and gave her this job, she's earned it though.

Hazel was short, not as short as Leo though. Her hair was a massive nest of small chocolate curls, and they where hard to control at times. She usually pulled her hair up, showing her slender face and big eyes. Her eyes where a little unusual- which people would say she was a witch for. But we welcomed her, even with her big golden colored eyes. People can be jerks- so we often protect her. We're like a big family, and she's our little sister.

She was shy, and was quiet. She wore out of date clothes, and wasn't into social media or even technology. She was an 'old soul.' But no one expected her 'dad' to be Pluto. Or for the kids (and adults) sake we use the Greek form- Hades. She usually worked for advertising posters, or even obstacle training. She found rocks from seemingly no where and used them. Rumor is that if you take one out of the training Arena, you're cursed. Yep, that's totally accurate!

There had only been 3 hades kids, including her. Nico and Bianca Di Angelo where the other. Sadly, Bianca died in a car crash when the 2 siblings had been working here for about 10 days, no one saw or heard from Nico for 4 months. Then he took Hazel to her job on the first day- and saw the wall. He reminded us gloomily- that Zoë should of been there to- she had also died in the crash. So there was another picture up on the wall!

"Hazel's right guys!" Frank, her boyfriend told AnnaBeth and Piper. Frank was buff, a little on the cubbies side, but buff. He was strong, but gentle. He had black hair, army styled, and black eyes. He was Canadian, working here for his grandmothers hospital bills- she was battling cancer. He looked like a Chinese Canadian Baby Man! Which is what most people refer to him by, other than his name- or Zhang, his last name. He was a 'Mars kid' but once again we referred to him with the Greek title. So he was the 'son' of Ares. But shortly after, he was blessed by my 'dad.' Or as we know him as Poseidon. He takes care of all the animal problems, we even joke about how he seems to be an animal.

"Get to work cupcakes!" Our boss yelled, nobody saw his face. Usually just his muddied up shoes and baseball bat. He was usually role playing, and yet we can't track him down. W em new that he had a kid- and was only doing this for fun. But we can't stop and create rumors about how he is a satyr and how his wife's a storm spirit of something- making their baby a hybrid. It gets a good laugh once in a while. Percy sighed, "Later guys." He said, going off to his job.

Time to clean the bathrooms and train smelly men (or women!) to 'kill' each other! Oh joy!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro