11. ( competition )

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: Here's a mini competition. See that blank spot (intended pun😉) ? I want you guys to come up with the most creative title for this chapter. You've got until 1st of July. So hurry up! Also, no copying. If I see two people with the same answer, I'll be questioning you guys. Because all of you were excited for a new chapter and have encouraged me to write it, I award you guys with an extra long chapter. Enjoy!!!

"You lier."

"WHAT!?!?!?" Marinette practically shouted, "You can't just go around asking people what they're secrets are like nobody's business!!! Knowing you, Alya. You are NOT going to be able to keep this a secret."

"What's so important about this secret anyway? It can't be that bad." Alya said, nudging her friend with her elbow. "Is it including Adrien?"

Marinette saw Adrien blush beet red. "In your dreams."

Alya was so close to knowing. She wouldn't give up. Not at a time like this.

"Then? Do you not trust me enough?" she asked, acting as though she was heartbroken. Marinette just sighed and mumbled something none of them caught except Tikki, who was hiding in Marinette's purse.

"What was that, you said?"

"I said, I wish it was that easy." Marinette said a little bit louder this time.

Alya shook her head in disappointment as she said, "Marinette, it's just that easy. You just need the guts to let it all out in one sugar breathe."

"No, Alya. It's not that simple. I'm definitely sure destiny planned it in a different way." Marinette looked away.

Alya was about to protest when she was cut off, "Your destiny. My destiny. Paris' future."

Only Adrien knew what was going on. She was either scared of what might happen, or was she just that stubborn?

Nino suggested to Alya, "Dude, Alya, food. The food. How could you forget. Food always makes people feel better."

Of course!!! How could she have forgotten??? Food!!! A sleepover is for people to relax and enjoy themselves. Not to starve them! Alya rushed downstairs and came up with a whole lot of goodies and treats. Marinette's face lit up when she saw her best friend cared so much about her.

"Let's watch a movie, shall we?" the ombré hair girl suggested. Everyone agreed.

"Alya, are you planning what I think you're trying to do?" Nino asked suspiciously.

Alya shook her head and said, "To watch a scary movie that has jump scares so that Marinette will jump onto Adrien? Definitely not. Let's watch some non-horror movies!!! It's been very long since a watched them."

The movie was great. Marinette now had much more confidence and was ready to tell them.

For real, Marinette hadn't been watching the movie. She had been thinking about how close Alya had always been to finding out her identity. And yet, Alya's theories are usual pushed away by her. She also thought about how much Alya deserved to know that her idol was her best friend all this time.

There was another snack time although the four had been eating popcorn all throughout the movie. They munched on some chocolate cookies while talking about things that happens in school. For instance, Chloe's rampage bullying.

Once in a while, Marinette would tuck a few cookies inside her purse for Tilki when the others weren't looking.

However, poor Plagg had been hidden in Adrien's jacket the whole time, starving. Once in a while, he would tug onto Adrien's jacket to signal him that he was fed up. But Adrien was having too much fun to care.

Adrien felt Plagg rolling inside his jacket. So he finally excused himself. "Plagg, what the heck?!"

"Me. Need. Cheese. Right. Now." the black kwami said, clinging onto Adrien because the loss of his energy.

Adrien tossed the black cat a piece of Camembert and grunted. Plagg's face lit up immediately as the piece of cheese appeared into his nightmare, turning it into his dream. He didn't even care when the block of cheese landed fully on his face.

"MY SWEET CAMEMBERT!!!"

Meanwhile, Marinette was still enjoying herself in the outside, however on the inside, she was deep in thought.

Marinette finally made her decision. She was determined to do it. She might be scared, but she's doing this for her best friend, her kitty.

Alya asked, "Care to tell, now?" Adrien came back just in time to hear the answer.

It was a simple answer, but it explained everything. It explained Marinette's life.

"I am Ladybug."

*cliffhanger*  sorry. Don't kill me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro