3. Adrien ~ Marinette

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien had let his Chat Noir side out on this so call game. His smirk appeared on his face again as he spoke, "You're very beautiful, princess." 

Alya thought, 'Nope, there's no way she's going to win.' She giggled at that thought. 

However, in Marinette's mind, she was about to explode, "Princess? PRINCESS?!?! Only Chat calls me that......UNLESS................Okay, if he wants to have fun, I'll have some fun too." Marinette finally snapped out of her thoughts and started to smirk as well, "Well, thanks for the compliment, but you're more handsome." 

Before Adrien could speak, Marinette leaned closer to the startled boy and whispered, "I love you..." She was breathing onto him, "You know that right, kitty?" 

Adrien at the edge of collapsing there. He felt her breathing on him as he blushed slightly. Marinette raised his chin up and said, "Looks like I won, pretty boy." She had a devilish grin on her face. Adrien had never seen this side of Marinette nor Ladybug. He guessed that he finally found his lady then. 

Alya clapped her hands over her mouth and gasped. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. Marinette had beaten Adrien. 'The world is about to end!!!' 

Marinette said, "Next up, Nino and Alya. This is going to be interesting."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro