5. Truth or Dare

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"C-c-chat Noir........"

Alya jumped up and asked, "How? When? What?"

"Let's continue...... please....... I don't want to talk about it........." Marinette said, pleadingly. Alya looked at her best friend and calmed down. She sighed and sat back down. But once again, she still couldn't resist squealing once in a while. 

Next, Marinette spun the bottle. Nino watched in horror as the bottle landed on him. He gulped before saying, "D-dare....."

Marinette and Adrien looked at each other with the 'payback' look. Marinette looked at Nino, then at Alya and said, "I dare you to kiss Alya."

Of course, the two of them started blushing fifty shades of red before Nino pulled Alya into another kiss. The kiss lasted a little longer. When they pulled away, the two teens' faces were brick red, and the smirk on Marinette's face was wider. Alya glared at Marinettte but she only mouthed the words, "Payback" to her. 

Nino hesitantly spun the bottle and It landed on Adrien. Adrien said. "Lucky me ~" he sighed before saying, "Truth."

"Who was your first kiss?" 

Adrien shrugged and said, "Hadn't k-" He was cut off by Marinette. 

"You did. Just you don't remember it." Alya, Nino and Adrien looked at Marinettte. 

Nino asked, "I'm confused." 

"You know what? Just ask another question." Adrien said, slightly blushing. 

Nino thought for a while before asking, "Who's your crush?"

"L-l- Nino!" Adrien hesitate to answer. He knew what his friend was trying to do. "You already know the answer." 

Nino smirked, "But Alya and Marinette doesn't." Adrien sighed in defeat before answering. 

"L-l-ladybug......." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro