~• 15. A Lesson •~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello. I am back with the 15th chapter. I hope you all like it. Happy Reading 💕

"Bhratashri, you are looking so handsome!" complimented Arjun. It was Karna and Vrushali's wedding, time had flown quickly making Arjun's heart more strong.

The day Arjun got to know about Sangeetha's swayamvar, he was broken but in a span of two days, he started behaving as if he didn't know about Sangeetha before. He was trying to forget her but somehow he met her everytime when he was at the edge of forgetting her.

Being an ally of both Anga and Kashi, the Magadh family had come to Kashi to grace the marriage. Panchal and other powerful kingdoms had also joined the celebration.

"Hmm. So ravishingly handsome. Wow! Vrushali is so lucky to have him." Dyumna said. Karna glared at him as he caught him copying the same words he said to Dyumna on the way to mantap.

"Revenge is sweet Yuvraj Karna!" Dyumna winked.

"Bhratashri, the priest is calling you. Come quickly." Sahadev called from the door.

Karna shunned Arjun and Dyumna while all of them joined the mantap where everyone was present except Vrushali, Druapadi and Samhitha. Arjun saw Sangeetha happily smiling while coming but he completely ignored her. He didn't wanted to get buried in the thoughts again.

After sometime, Vrushali was brought to the mantapa by Draupadi and Samhitha by her sides. Samhitha made Vrushali sit next to Karna and stood beside Dyumna, while Panchali stood between Arjun and Advaith.

"Bhabhi, be careful." Advaith said to Panchali which was audible to Arjun too. Panchali got confused and asked him what the matter was.

"There's a volcano next to you. To your right side." Advaith replied.

Panchali looked at her right side to see Arjun glaring at Advaith. Advaith hid behind Draupadi as to save himself as Draupadi tried her best not to laugh.

"Priya Anuj Advaith...."" Arjun started in his most dengerously sweet voice, "You know right, if a volcano explodes it will not just burn the person next to it. It will burn you too. So, please shut up and concentrate on the wedding."

"Whatever, you accepted you are a valcano. My mission is successful." Advaith chuckled.

Draupadi covered her mouth so that her wide smile and inside giggles gets unnoticed by Arjun but unfortunately it didn't happen. She looked here and there and escaped from the place chuckling to herself.

Moments later, Karna placed the chudamani symbolising the wedding complete. The banquet hall of the palace got filled with squeals soon as everyone attached there at once as they were all hungry.

The youngsters sat together forming their own uneven circle. "Have you seen Sangeetha?" asked Maharaj Mrityunjaya followed by his tensed wife.

Arjun looked around, Sangeetha was no where to be found. "Even Panchali." Dyumna voiced. By this time, everyone got tensed and got up from their places to go in search of the two princesses.

"Where are you all rushing to?" came Panchali's voice from the door. Everyone looked at the doorstep to see Panchali and Sangeetha's worried and questioning expressions?

"Where were you both?" Arjun asked relaxed but still his voice showed worry.

"We were in the palace gardens. I was coming here when I saw Draupadi there. I thought to bring her with me." Sangeetha said.

"And may I know what you were doing in the garden Rajkumari?" Dyumna asked sarcastically.

"I- I sa-w a bu-tter-fly... So..."

"So, you chased it to the gardens right?" Dyumna asked and Draupadi blinked her eyes agreeing to her brother.

"You and your obsession to butterflies!" Dyumna glared.

Panchali just smiled and asked everyone to sit back with an apology. While everyone chuckled seeing the innocent Panchali, Shakuni smirked murmuring, "Obsession to butterflies."

•⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆•

"Rajkumar." Draupadi gained the attention of Arjun.

Arjun turned to see Draupadi with a grim face. "I think I have told you to call me by my name."

"Yeah. Hmm... Why are you ignoring Sangeetha?" Draupadi managed to say.

Arjun swiftly turned to her, "What do you mean? Do you think I have to talk with her like we used to do long back?"

"Don't get offended. Are you angry on her because she let you go?" Panchali asked.

"No. It's just that, I am trying to forget everything and she makes an appearance everytime and there I go, back to the memories." Arjun sighed.

"But you should think how must she be feeling also. She has thought that you are angry on her because of her decision."

"Panchali, I don't want to continue about this topic. Please stop." Parth said directly.

"Fine. But keep it in mind that changing the topic doesn't change the fact." Krishnaa replied.

Arjun looked at the lady beside him, her blue lotus fragrance making the environment more cool, her dark skin glowing in the sunny noon, her eyes looking at a distance, nothing in particular, her lips pursed tight.

"How's the preparation going on in Panchal?" Arjun broke the ice silence.

"Everyone are excited. Doing arrangements everyday, planning everything accordingly and last but not the least, giving me complete rest!" Draupadi said with a chuckle.

"And you are passing your time with the mind reader?" Savyasachi asked.

"Mind reader? Who's that?" Yojanagandha asked giggling.

"Your friend, Mind reader Priya!" Gudakesh exclaimed.

"How's she a mind reader?" Agnija chuckled.

"The day we came to Panchal for the bhrata Dyumna's wedding. She read my mind. Remember?" Pandu Putra asked.

Drupad Nandini remembered the day in the garden, where she talked to Arjun for the first time and how Priya had guessed that something was nagging him.

"Rajkumari." bowed a maid, "Maharani Sumathi has summoned you."

"You need to go." Arjun whispered softly.

"Yes, but before that I want to tell you something. You might be ignoring Sangeetha now. But can you change the memories she brought in your life? Forgetting her just means forgetting all the things you learned when you were with her. It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember!" Draupadi smiled and walked away.

Arjun looked at her till she disappeared. She was teaching him so much everytime they met and he ensured that he took it seriously and rectify it as he found those lessons so valuable and special!

How's the chapter?
To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro