~• 23. A Deadly Warning •~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello. How are you? I am back with the 23rd chapter. Hope you all will like it. Happy Reading 💕

"Takshak! Better you go back, or else you will definitely die in my hands." Arjun raged like a fire.

Smirking at Arjun and Draupadi, "I will definitely not Arjun. This time I have come here to win, and for your foolish act that day of helping Agni Dev, your wife should also bare the punishment of dieing."

Arjun eyes turned red with fury as he said, "You can't even touch her when I am still alive. And she's not a coward like you to run away when her shield is not with her."

"So much love! But do you think it will survive long?" Takshak continued laughing evilly.

"Your plans will not affect it even a hair's breadth, Takshak. Beware!" Arjun said pulling his bow, Vijaya.

Takshak smiled wickedly and multiplied himself around them in a circle, hissing at him. Arjun swiftly pulled Panchali behind him trying to protect her from Takshak.

Draupadi looked around to see many snakes, which were comparatively smaller in size but equally dangerous. She turned back to see Arjun struggling to save her and shield the attacks from Takshak.

Trying to help her husband, she looked down and found a sword that was dropped one of the soldier who had fallen unconscious. She swiftly took the sword and swinged it round her killing few snakes.

Arjun glanced at his warrior wife and smiled proudly. Taking an opportunity of the same, Takshak tried to poison Arjun by biting him, but Arjun alerted, ducked down and shielded himself.

Arjun chanting the prayer of a divine arrow, closed his eyes in focus and then opened his hazels which were blazing fire and aimed the arrow at Takshak, but his eyes caught something weird in him. Takshak's expressions kept changing and before he could realize anything, Takshak collapsed to the ground, going underground.

On the other hand, Draupadi had killed several snakes which advanced towards them. And she faced the same too, at once all the snakes which was surrounded them vanished into thin air.

"What just happened?" Panchali asked confused.

"I don't know. Those snakes which were surrounded was of black magic for sure. And Takshak," Arjun sighed, "I don't know."

"Rajkumar, Rajkumari." called out one of the soldier who had accompanied them. "Are you both okay?"

"Yes we are. How are the others out there? And make an arrangement for these three soldiers. They need health care immediately." Arjun informed.

"Are you fine?" Arjun and Draupadi asked in unison. Smiling a bit at the coincidence, Draupadi nodded in a yes and glanced his muscular body to find a lot of scratches and one deep cut.

"You are not fine!" Panchali exclaimed and held his right and pulled him towards their chariot where the rest of the soldiers were there.

Dressing the cut, "And you say nothing has happened!" Krishnaa exclaimed worriedly.

Meanwhile,

"So shall I kill you?" Dhritarashtra asked with a poker face.

"Maharaj, why me? I am not the one that the snakes has attacked. It's your brother and his family." Shakuni explained.

"I got some information about you Shakuni." Dhritarashtra asked coldly.

"What did you hear Maharaj?" Shakuni asked a bit scared and glared at Dushala who glared back.

Breaking the silence, Gandhari answered, "Don't act as if you don't know anything bhratashri. You are the one right, who commanded Takshak to attack Indraprasth!"

"What?" Shakuni trembled. Duryodhan was shocked and was thinking about how this secret information was passed to his parents. Dushyasan acted as if he was least interested in everything that was going around him.

"Duryodhan!" Gandhari called sharply. She couldn't stay quiet anymore. Her own brother had been manipulating her husband and sons. She had to take a bold step and decide not just the future of her son, but the future of the whole Aryavart.

"From now onwards, if you want to mingle with your mamashri in his evil plans, you can surely do that. But, only after you get out of Hastinapur, never to come back."

"Mata!" Duryodhan cried horrified. He had not thought in his wildest dreams that his mother will say something like she told now. From the time he was a child, he had been with his mamashri getting highly manipulated. He was not even aware of Shakuni's real intentions and believed him blindly.

People may say that Gandhari made herself blind by tieing the cloth on her eyes, but the fact people should know that Gandhari was not blinded by the thoughts or her heart. Her love was for her whole family which included the family of Indraprasth too.

"And Shakuni, this is the last time I will be seeing you in Hastinapur. You have your kingdom to look after. You need not come here to teach Duryodhan your tactics. If there's some ceremonies in Hastinapur, come in the morning and go back in the evening. That will be more than enough." Dhritharashtra ordered.

Being speechless was less to Shakuni. He didn't think that such a day would come in his life. His sister and brother-in-law talking against him was a big shock to him.

"Ma- mah- maha- mahar- mahara- maharaj!" Shakuni stammered completely bewildered.

"Before you go, order Takshak to take a step back. Or else you will not even go to Ghandar nor will you stay in Hastinapur. You will directly go to hell in my hands!" Dhritharashtra said, his anger at its peak.

Completely terrified, Shakuni using his black magic ordered Takshak to go back without harming anyone. "Done Maharaj." Shakuni lowered his head afraid.

"Duryodhan, Dushyasan." Gandhari called. "Bid a last goodbye to your mamashri because I will not be letting you both talk to him more from today onwards."

"Gandhari." Shakuni cried to which she showed her palm signaling him to stop.

"I have nothing to talk to you. You came here with me not to look after me, but to destroy my family. I will not let you succeed in it. Please, I don't want to feel your presence where I am there. Respectfully please go out." Gandhari was stern.

Without having no choice, Shakuni made his way out while Duryodhan and Dushyasan followed. As soon as they went out, Dhritharashtra collapsed on the ground but was timely supported by Dushala.

"Just because I don't openly show my love to my brother doesn't mean that I hate him Gandhari." tears made way through his eyes.

"Dushala, take a scroll and pen down an apology letter to my dear brother-in-law and sister Kunti." Gandhari said trying to control her tears.

How's the chapter?
To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro