~• 28. Truth Wins Always •~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello all. How are you all? I am back with the 28th chapter. I hope you all will like this small effort of mine. Happy reading 💕

"Yes Maharaj?" Draupadi came to the court royally with the other two queens one feared and the other one hopeful.

"Mamashri, all we want is joy and fun right? So I thought how about changing something. Everytime only a man and man play the dice game. So, shall we have a game between you and my wife. She's a great player indeed." Arjun explained.

"But what's the benifit for me?" Shakuni asked sounding doubtful.

"I will bet on any person. I assure." Agnija stated.

"But putri, the game-" Pandu tried to explain his point but was silenced by Advaith who was also a part of Arjun's plan.

"Fine for me then." Shakuni agreed the sly smile back on his face.

"But before starting, I have few questions and a simplest condition." Nityayuvani made it sure.

After receiving a positive response, she continued, "Coming to the condition, I want everyone in this sabha to remain silent without talking anything. Not even to us players."

Shakuni who understood that people may teach them clever moves agreed to the condition happily.

"Coming to the questions, first one is as we are betting on people, if they lose they become slaves. What is the main role of the slave?" Draupadi asked.

Giggling, Shakuni answered, "The main role of the slave is to listen to their master. And that's it!"

"Fine. Second question is who are our spouses?" Parshati asked.

"My wife is Maharani Arshi and your husband is Yuvraj Arjun. What type of question is this?" Shakuni rolled his eyes.

Smiling, Yagyaseni declared, "I bet on myself."

"Then I do it on myself too." Shakuni answered overconfident.

As the game started, Pandu and others were tensed while Arjun and the twins maintained a cool font.

Arjun sangini was in lead at the first two minutes but soon, Gandhar Naresh overtook her and happened the decision that Arshi not wanted to.

Shakuni won at last, after a tough competition though.

"Hehe, I won!!" Shakuni squealed, tears making to Arshi's eyes.

What could she possibly do? She was not given a choice by her parents. Though she didn't wanted to marry him, she did for the sake of her parents. And as a dutiful wife, she accomplished all her responsibilities as a wife, as a queen also as a mother. She tried to change her husband but all in vain, she was helpless.

Panchali just smiled.

"Now you are my slave Drupad Kanya!" glared Shakuni enjoying his victory.

"Mamashri, you know what? People say that Govind always says the right point but no this time he was wrong. He had told me that you are quite clever but no, you are not." Krishnaa sarcastically said pouting a bit.

"What?" Shakuni asked horrified.

"Mamashri, she's telling the fact. You actually are the slave but I don't know why you are telling that bhabhishri is." Advaith stated added to Shakuni's fire burning inside.

"What are you telling? Can you explain it properly?" Shakuni glared.

"He's telling the fact mamashri. Ain't I right bhratashri?" Advith remarked.

"Can you explain what you are speaking?" shouted Shakuni angered.

"Arrey, mamashri calm down. We will explain. Arya, will you please explain on my behalf? He's your beloved mamashri afterall!" Kalyani said stressing the word beloved.

"Mamashri, Panchali. She's a lady right?" Phalgun asked receiving a positive nod.

"And I am her only husband right?" He asked stressing only.

"Yes!" Shakuni answered clenching his jaws.

"So as we all know, there's a practice in the society where a lady can only play the game of dice with her husband or with her slave." Arjun smiled widely.

Horrified was a small word for Shakuni. He had been fooled and he couldn't believe it. He who was so overconfident about his dices, he who was so overconfident about cleverness was easily fooled by people who are much younger than him. His ego was hurt afterall.

"Mamashri, accept the fact and move on. I may release you as my slave but you have to understand the gravity of the situation. Things will not be good if this continues." Yojanagandha smiled slowly.

"Mamashri, I know you hidden intentions. And I think you also know that as a crown prince, I have the power to cut alliances between kingdoms and I won't waste a second to cut the alliance between Gandhar and Indraprasth forgetting that we are relatives." Savyasachi said his voice dangerously low, glaring.

"We shouldn't laugh at other's situations but his expression was extraordinary!" Laughed Draupadi joined by Arjun.

"He deserved what he did. Leave it! Truth wins always!" Giggled Arjun.

"Your expression was absolutely worth a sight too." Krishnaa smiled.

"Impressed aren't you?" Savyasachi asked chuckling.

"Maybe yes." laughed Panchali.

"Bhratashri, bhabhi." called Advaith and Advith at once.

"What's the matter?" Parshati asked looking at her worried brothers-in-law.

"We have to start to travel once again." Advaith stated.

"But to Dwarka this time." Advith completed.

"Any problem?" Gudakesh asked looking his brothers so worried and tensed.

"Bhabhi Rukmini and bhrata Vasudev's son, our Pradyumna is lost." Advith said looking down.

"What!" Parth and Panchali exclaimed shocked at the news they just received.

They had been attached to Pradyumna a lot during the naming ceremony. Both Arjun and Draupadi, who loved small kids enjoyed playing with the small baby but now their hearts sank as they got to know the information.

Without a moment's thought, both of them along with the Ashwineyas rushed to the palace outdoors. When they were in need of support, they gave them.

But now the Lord and Lordess was in need of a backbone, and they would try their best to give it all to them.

How's the chapter?
To be continued.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro