~• 29. Confession •~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heya! How are you all? I am back with the officially last second chapter. I hope you all like it. Happy reading 💕

"Yes Madhav. I know, I have realized what you were saying all these days but she treats me like a friend. What to do about that?" Parth said to his sakha.

"Parth, have you observed her when you are talking with her? Have you observed her eyes?" Govind questioned.

"Hmm yes. Her eyes twinkle like a little star when she's excited, it will be beaming with joy. And Madhav you know what, when I tease her her cute nose will turn red. It will be like a cherry on a cake. Her eyes, go red whenever she spots injustice, where she sees kids, her lips form the most prettiest smile, full of affection and-" Arjun said in one breath only to be stopped Kanha.

"Did you hear Karna, someone who said that he will never fall in love ever is falling in short of words to describe his wife." he teased.

"Madhav!" smiled Arjun trying to hide his blush.

"Are you even planning to express your inside feelings Phalgun?" Karna asked smiling.

"Bhratashri, we will help for sure. Comm'on it's high time you do it!" Advaith peeped in.

"Yes bhrata. Listen to them, don't think about bhabhi's reaction. You express your feelings." Advith advised.

Sighing in happiness, "Fine then, let me tell you my plan then." Savyasachi replied.

•⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆•

"Bhabhi what are you doing?" Krishnaa asked as Rukmini dragged her and made her sit in front of the mirror.

"Drau, listen to me. Tell what's happening?'' Vrushali asked her eyes twinkling.

"Nothing jiji." Draupadi whined.

"Don't try to lie Panchali. Tell your feelings. It's just us nah." Satyabhama requested.

Smiling a bit, she spilt the beans as everyone smiled widely and thanked the God as he finally let them realize about their feelings. While narrating her feelings, they observed how her eyes were gleaming with happiness, affection and love. True love!

"Are you planning to confess my dear sister?" Vrushali asked.

"Jiji, actually-" Krishnaa started but was interrupted by Arjun's entry to the room.

"Vrushali, Satya let's go out." Rukmini said as she noticed Gudakesh's arrival.

"Arrey it's okay bhabhi. You all can stay here. Not a problem." smiled Dhananjay.

"It's okay Yuvraj. You can talk in private with the conqueror of your heart!" winked Satrajiti.

As Svethavahana blushed lightly, he quickly hid it and walked to his wife and informed, "Be ready this evening. We will be going out."

"But where?" Agnija asked confused.

"Surprise!" Arjun winked and walked out to arrange for the same.

•⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆•

"Arya, what are you even doing? And where are you taking me to?" Krishnaa asked confused.

"I told you to close your eyes and your mouth too. You trust me right?" Savyasachi asked.

Sighing, she nodded her head positively and followed Arjun holding his tightly not to get missed. Arjun had strictly warned her about Shakuni and she could say nothing else nod her head and one of the condition was that she will always be with someone or the other. She complained that he had stolen her privacy but Arjun didn't care for it.

As they walked a few more steps forward, Yojanagandha smelt the aroma of her favorite flower. Yes jasmine it was. Many didn't like it's aroma but Panchali loved it a lot, after blue lotuses. As soon as she realized a small smile crept her dusky beautiful face.

"Arya! Where have you brought me to? Will you tell me or shall I open my eyes. I am curious!" she mouthed.

"Patience Panchali." Arjun said, his heart jumping with joy and excitement.

While Krishnaa pouted innocently with sheer disappointment on her face, Dhananjay stood next to her and whispered, "I hope you will like it. Open your eyes my Krishnaa." 

As she opened her eyes slowly, she was mesmerized to see the sight in front of her. The dark night illuminated by the shine of the full moon, the breeze just cool and pleasant, the jasmine scented candles creating a different atmosphere, few fireflies flying here and there exciting the child inside her. 

Her mouth gaped in surprise as she witnessed the place, she excitedly turned behind to see Jishnu gazing at her affectionately and lovingly. "Arya-" she started, words failing to express her inside feelings.

Clearing his throat, Savyasachi began, 

"Krishnaa, I don't know how to start because I am afraid that it might be the end of our good acquaintance or if I am lucky, the realization of my dreams which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden the feelings I have been keeping since long." 

Panchali was left shocked hearing him. She didn't know how to react, she loved him but she couldn't digest what he said. It was nearing a year for their marriage anniversary but all this left her wondering.

"But-.. No, not possible." she whispered audible enough for Arjun's heart to break down.

"I don't want to wake up one day and regret not trying because of pride or embarrassment Panchali. I need to do this for myself, for my mind and for my soul. I need to know. I need to move on. I need closure. I need to hear you say it. Say you don't have these feelings for me. Say that when you look into my eyes you feel nothing. Say that it's all in my own head. Say I misread things. Say you don't love me, Panchali." 

Nityayuvani fell on the ground with a thud, the pearls of tears rolling from her eyes.

"What can I say? Should I let my heart out? Then listen, Yes, I have feelings for you. Yes, when I look at you the feeling I feel is indescribable. No, these are not just in your head, it's in my heart as well. No, you didn't misread my feelings. Yes, I do. I love you. But-"

By this time the great warrior was also on his knees, tears of happiness flowing with each word of her's. But the last word made him hold his breath, shaking him with in, knowing nothing what she's going to say next.

"But do I deserve you?" she mouthed shocking her husband.

"This is the question that I should ask Kalyani, not you. And I am not sure how a man like me can deserve a woman like you. But I will spend the rest of the life trying to become the answer."

As Savyasachi completed it Krishnaa hugged him tightly as if her life was dependent on him. Words were not necessary to express what they felt about each other or how much importance they held in each others lives.

People might call it anything, but their love required no explanation because whatever others say, it would not be the truth. They knew what they meant to each other, and that's all what mattered.

"As dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you!" Arjun completed, Panchali's head resting on his chest, enjoying the atmosphere with each other.

How's the chapter?
To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro