05: The Apprentice

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Please! Train me and take me as your apprentice!" Sasuke the "great Uchiha" said, bowing to the older, blonde man in front of him. 

How did this happen again? Well lets go back...

---------

"Hey guys I'm gonna go take a leak, be right back!" Naruto yelled, smirking.

He walked to the puddle and zipped down his pants. 

A few moments later two screams were heard throughout the forest.

"YOU D*CK!"

"Yes, I do have one, but I'm not sure if you two do"

Kakashi was at the brink of laughter after that remark while Sasuke stood there EMO-tionless. Haha get it? No? Ok.

They charged at the blonde teenager only to be immediately knocked out after Naruto had blurred behind them. 

"Eh...what the hell is on their hands? Are those some kinda Terminator shit? If it is then I know that we are all fucked" Naruto said, staring at the metal gauntlets adorning the unconscious rogues.

Somewhere in...well...where ever he is

The Terminator sneezed suddenly. 

"That is strange. I do not usually get this...thing that has happened to me" He said.

"Focus on shooting the other Terminators will ya?" John Connor screamed as bullets landed next to his head.

Back to Naruto 

"You wanna come out now? No? Come on, I have cookies!" Naruto yelled. 

Team 7 nearly slammed their faces into their hands as Naruto continued to try and get this Zabuza guy out of the trees. 

You see Zabuza was scared shitless and won't come out of the tree. Oh wait. I forgot that you guys weren't here when it happened. Guess I'll have to use....MY FLASH BACK NO JUTSU. Dun da duuunnnn.

*Flashback No Jutsu*

Naruto nudged Kakashi again as they were walking. 

"You sense that?" Naruto whispered.

Kakashi nodded before yelling, "Get down everyone!" 

A huge sword slammed into the tree trunk as everyone laid on the ground. 

There in all his glory was....Zabuza Momochi standing backwards.

"Oi! Mr. Sword guy! Your not facing us!" Naruto yelled at him.

Zabuza's face paled as if he saw a ghost and scrambled up the tree, forgetting his precious sword. 

"Come down here and I wont beat you up!"

"...."

"I said, COME DOWN"

"...."

"Come on! We have cookies in the Naruto side! You don't want cookies?"

"Y-your the great Fire Shadow-Sama! The one on the bingo book with 7 million ryo?!  F-forgive me!"

"Now you start talking?" Naruto yelled as Team 7 stared at him in shock.

*End Flashback No Jutsu*

"P-please...s-spare me" Zabuza pleaded. 

Suddenly a teenager with an anbu mask dropped down and kneeled before Naruto.

"Please, let my master go. If you want to kill him, please take me instead" He said.

"You guys are idiots! I. HAVE. COOKIES. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT" 

Team 7 facepalmed even more. Who knew that a 7 million bounty nin can be so childish?

"Please, spare my master"

"I don't care about killing him now! I just wanna fight him!"

"Please spare him"

"YOU SUNUVA BI-"

Kakashi covered Naruto's mouth before dragging him from the tree.

"Zabuza Mamo-"

This time it was Kakashi who got dragged away. 

"Zabuza, if you don't come down, I really will kill you" Naruto said, eerily calm. 

Zabuza scrambled down, forgetting his sword again, and kneeled in front of Naruto. 

"S-sir. I will do anything you ask. P-please spare me" 

"I wanna fight! I heard you were a good fighter so I wanna test my strength! And then after that, we will go to my guild and you will join it!"

Zabuza nodded despite the fact that he did not know anything about guilds or what he was talking about. 

"Okay! Lets fight here! Fight me with all you got and don't hesitate to kill me!"

Zabuza shakily nodded before picking his sword up. 

"Begin!" 

Naruto blurred behind him and slammed a fist into Zabuza's head.

"It always works!" Naruto chuckled. 

----------

They arrived at Tazuna's house and what was Naruto doing right now? He was getting his beauty sleep. 

'How is he so powerful? He defeated three ninja so quickly and he has a 7 million bounty on his head! Thats higher that Itachi's!' Sasuke thought as he tried running up the tree.

"Ahhh!" Naruto sighed as he woke up. 

He shunshined outside where he heard sounds of commotion. There he found...the three brats trying to run up a tree.

He started to laugh, "Ahahaha! Look at them! It literally the easiest thing in ninja history and they are having the hardest time at doing it! Ahaha!"

Nami glared at him, "Then why don't you do it?"

Naruto smirked before running up a tree easily. 

"Tadaa!" He said leisurely before kicking in over, smashing it to pieces. 

He turned away to go back to the house until he heard a voice stopping him in his tracks. 

"Please! Train me and take me as your apprentice!" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro