08: Let the Games Begin

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"We have some newbies here" Erza said.

Naruto looked up from his ramen in confusion. 

"Who are they?" Naruto asked. 

Erza pointed at two people, one of them, was blue. Like...everything...blue. The other person was...

"Isn't he from that Phantom guild?" Naruto asked, narrowing his eyes at the metal dragon slayer.

"Yeah. I don't trust him either" Erza said looking over at the black haired man before grimacing and looking back at Naruto which she realized she did much of the time. 

"Erza? You ok?" Naruto asked. 

She blushed, realizing the distance between the two before yelling, "I'm okay!" and running off. What was this feeling that she felt? It was...strange.

--------

Naruto sat on the tree where he saw Laxus walk up to Gajeel along with Jet and Droy, to start to beat him up. 

"LAXUS!" He roared.

Droy's and Jet's head head whipped up to the blonde man before running off with Levy behind them. 

"Oh, its mister 'I'm the best mage in the guild'. What do you want?" Laxus spat.

"Leave Gajeel alone. Just give him a chance!" Naruto said.

"It's people like you that takes Fairy Tail's reputation down" Laxus muttered, glaring at him before walking off.

"Hm, hes been acting really weird lately...hey Gajeel! Wanna go eat some ramen?" Naruto said to the dragon slayer.

"Ramen?" Gajeel asked. He never knew much of the food here as he only ate the healthy things.

Naruto gasped, "How do you not know what ramen is! Now I know why people think your strange! Come on!" He yelled, dragging poor Gajeel along the floor just to show him what ramen was.

'Note to self: NEVER EVER EAT RAMEN WITH RAMEN ADDICTS!' Gajeel mentally screamed as Naruto watched his every bite of the noodles. Gajeel hated them. Whats there to like? Its salty as hell and it doesn't even taste good. Although he wanted to say that too Naruto, he didn't want to get beat up like Natsu or Gray, so instead he pretended to like it.

"O-oh man! I-its good!" Gajeel said, faking happiness. 

"I'm glad that there's another ramen lover here! Man if I knew that you loved ramen this much, I would've ran to you the second I saw you! We could be ramen buddies and..."

Gajeel stared at him, his soul slowly flying away. Was this how he was going to die? By a blonde, ramen addict on crack? 

"Hey ramen buddy! Don't leave me!" Naruto yelled as he pushed Gajeel's soul back into his body.

Gajeel stared at him in shock before slamming his face into the bowl of ramen, knocked out.

"Noooo! Ramen buddyyyyyyyyyyy!" Naruto yelled, looking up at the sky with his hands stretched out.

'Drama queen' Everyone sweatdropped.

------------

It was the day of the 'Miss Fairy Tail competition' and everyone was there. Well, everyone except for a certain blonde haired boy. He was still walking to the guild hall, taking his time. 

A boy bumped into him and looked up at him fearfully, expecting him to lash out at him. He was the great 'Fire Shadow' after all and hes rumored to be on par with the greatest wizard saints ever. Instead the towering, blonde man kneeled down and patted his head. 

"Don't think I am going to hurt you, I would never do something like that" Naruto said, reassuringly.

The boy smiled at him before hugging him and running off. 

Naruto smiled. He loved seeing kids like that be so happy. He wanted them to be more happier than he was back when he was their age. 

He walked in, expecting a show, but what he wasn't expecting were six stone statues of his friends.

There he heard Laxus talking. 

"Let the games begin!" 

----------

Naruto watched as the others rushed out of the seals and as some of the others were kept back. Anger rose and pricked his chest. Did Laxus really think he could get away with this? More anger bubbled through. Suddenly it was released as Naruto punched the wall. 

"KURAMA!" 

A demonic roar was heard as golden energy spread through Naruto's body, making it seem as if he was an angel. 

"W-what is that?" Makarov gasped.

"Its a form that I never showed to any of you. Its so powerful that it can defeat some of the ten wizard saints in a blow" Naruto replied, to the others shock. 

"This seal won't hold against a demon. As Laxus said, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro