Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Elijah?" Elena entered the Mikaelson Mansion and stopped in her tracks, seeing the Original take his shirt off.

"Are you feeling any better?

"Yes. Nothing to worry about. It's magic." Elijah replied.

Elena walked towards the vampire looking at the strange writing on his body, trying hard to keep herself in check.

"It's akkadian." Sophie Deveraux now came frome the side room hilding a book. She was fillowed blonde Original vampire.

"Ah, Elena," Rebekah said,"I was wondering if you'd be running back here?"

"Running back? What are you talking about?" the doppelgänger swayed a quizzical look at the blonde.

"I found this on computer" Hayley walked in the lounge from the kitchen, and Elena now clearly understood what Rebekah meant.

"Can you take pictures of this please, so I can put my shirt back on?" Elijah said, and now stared at Elena, who sat down on the sofa, trying to look cool and not bothered at all. Especially not about the female werewolf returning to Mystic Falls, who examined the writing on Elijah's body.

As Rebekah finished taking the photos of the writing on her brother's body, she left with the witch and the wolf to the library, finally leaving the doppelgänger and the Original on their own.

Elijah dressed within a nano second, apologizing for being inappropriate.

Elena waved it off and  got up from the sofa.

"I shouldn't just walk in like we - is this why you called me?"

"Yes and no." Elijah said.

"What's up?"

"It is- I called you- because of - last night." Elijah said.

"What about - last night?" Elena tried to play innocent.

"About what you saw. I need to explain." Elijah continued.

"You don't have to explain. I get it. You moved on. And it's not like we - you thought that I was Katherine. So, it's not like you made love to me. And it's not a big deal because - we were under this strange spell thing. You kissing Hayley last night- really has nothing to do with me." Elena put her hands up..

"Elena- this will sound so" Elujah paused for a second. He was clearly quite in an unusual awkward mess. He looked away to the garden and then at Elena. "Hayley kissed me. I what you to know that I have made it clear that we - this sounds terrible"

Elena now cut in.
"It is terrible. I don't know why we are getting into all this. I got no time for your ex-girfriends drama"

She turned on her heal ready to shoot out, but Elijah caught her, gently gettinv hold of her arm.

Elena took in a sharp breath and looked up at the Original.

Elijah didn't wait for her reaction and blurted out in his deep mellow toone that he was in love with her. "It is you. Only you that I want."

Elena stood in front of the Original, wide-eyed.

_to be continued

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro