Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What is going on? Where am I?" Bonnie said after she drew a deep breath.

"How is she?" Damon asked as he whizzed in from the kitchen into the Lounge.

"Fine" Stefan slipped as he turned to his brother.

Bonnie sat up holding her head feeling nausious.

"Welcome back to the -" Damon started but stopped there as his brother shot a look at him not to say the word -undead.

"My head is spinning -" Bonnie tried to stand up, but slumped back on the sofa.

"Uhm- it is so - when you wake up from the dead." Damon looked at Stefan, who shot a wide-eyed look at his brother. How about being subtle.

"The dead?" Bonnie exhaled. Panic suddenly filled her chest. "What? No! Tell me - I didn't - but how is- I am in transition? But how - I didn't have any vampire blood in me."

"Not before I fed you." Damon said unpologetically.

"What? How? When?" Bonnie trued again to stand up.

"It was seconds - it was pretty much like this- the Silas monster was channelling you, and ahm- an ancestor of yours appeared like a ghost. I think he called her Quet'siyah or something like that weird. It looked like they knew each other well. Anyway, he did his mumbo jumbo from that ghostly ancestor through you. And just as it seemed to be finished, you fell on the floor, and I did it. Fed you my blood - just to be sure that - nothing happens to you - in case you died. Then I took you away from Fell's church cave. And- well. Here we are. It obviously worked."

"Oh, no. What happened to him? Elena? Caroline?" Bonnie asked.

"They're both fine. The Original Barbie saved them. They traded Katherine in. Elijah gave his life force to kill Silas." Stefan said.

"Elijah?" Bonnie shot a concerned look at the vampires. "What does that mean? An Original can't die - or?"

"Apparently, a very dark magic can kill them." Stefan said.

"Oh, no! Elena is going to- " Bonnie now looked for her phone.

"We know that she is in love with Elijah" Stefan said, "Caroline told us."

"Oh" Bonnie slipped.

"Well - can we drop the Elena drama. Here is some fresh blood," Damon bit into his hand offering it to Bonnie,"and don't say you are choosing to die, because - I will not let you."

"What?" Bonnie still didn't grasp the gravity of her condition.

"You have to feed - otherwise you will die." Damon said, his blue eyes darting at the witch with concern.

"I'm not going to be a vampire. I will not go through the same thing as my mom, or Elena- or Caroline." Bonnie refused.

Damon looked at the witch with a mixture of hurt and anger, knowing his brother's intentions, Stefan stopped him from getting to Bonnie slamming him into the wall.

"Let me go, Stefan!" Damon snarled at his brother, vamping out at his brother, who was not letting go.

At this very moment, Elena swished into the Boarding House wondering what was going on. Seeing Bonnie all pale sitting on the sofa it was clear what had happened to the witch. Damon sifted half- chocking also that Bonnie is refusing to feed and turn.

"Oh, Bonnie" Elena went on her knees in front of her friend, tearfully now pleaded with her friend to do it.

"I can't lose you, too. Please, Bonnie. Do it. Please." Elena got teary,"Elijah died. Rebekah took him away. Please, Bonnie. I will not survive if you go, too."

The witch looked at her vampire friend. She knew what had already been through. Both Stefan and Damon could hear Elena's heart beating saddened with the loss of the Original.

"Ok." Bonnie said."Ok. I will do it."

Damon, who was still held firmly by Stefan now looked at his brother, "she's said ok. Let me go!"

Stefan let go off his brother as Elena opened her wrist vein and offered it to the witch, who bit hard as the smell of the mystic blood invited her so boisterously.

¤

Meanwhile

In the Mikaelson Mansion, Rebekah, together with Klaus, who finally was freed from Silas, laid their brother in his coffin.

"He can't be gone." Rebekah sobbed holding Elijah's hand.

Klaus' eyes welled up. Anger, pain, sadness all mixed in one. He looked down at Elijah in the coffin."Can't the witch do something? This can't be!"

Rebekah caressed Elijah's face,"We will avenge you. I promise you."

¤

Back in the Boarding House, both Damon and Stefan had to get off from Elena as the bloodlust took over and the doppelganger couldn't get her to stop.

Realizing that she was overwhelmed by the rush of blood in her system, Bonnie now apologized to the doppelganger.

'It's all right. I know what it felt like." Elena said.

Stefan took over as he knew how to handle newly turned vampires. Damon now shot a look at the doppelganger, who had her eyes fixed on her friend, ignoring the vampire's look on purpose.

But Damon being Damon, jabbed at the doppelganger."So, the Original is gone?! I can't say I will miss him."

That was fuel enough for Elena to charge at the vampire with all her fury.

She didn't spare the vampire, biting him hard, which made Stefan now separate them, telling Elena to leave.

"She is mad!".Damon said.

"She is still unstable, and you - are impossible!" Stefan shouted angrily. "Look after Bonnie, till I get her. I just hope she doesn't flip the switch again!"

Stefan then swished away like the wind. Damon was left with Bonnie now giving him angered looks, vamping out.

Within a nanosecond Stefan caught up with Elena, stopping her, but she yanked herself out of his grip.

"Leave me alone, Stefan!"

"Elena, stop, please. I - am not here to- I am really worried about you. Like you said- you've lost so much- and -" the vampire paused. It was still hard for him to deal with his own emotions towards her, but he respected her and she was going through, as well as her choice to get involved with the Original vampire."I am sorry about Elijah."

"Are you? You hate him."

"Hate is a strong word. And- I - you know- have my own issues. I can't judge anyone. I was with Rebekah, so - "

Elena nodded a little, understanding where he was coming from.

"I just need to know that you are going to be - ok-" Stefan said.

"Ok? Huh- how can I - ever be ok. Everything inside of me is such - I don't know. Everything happened so - it just happened. And I didn't tell him that - that I had these feelings for him- a long time- yeah- and -that I - love him. I loved him."

Elena started crying again, with emotions of sadness completely overtaking her.

Elena's thoughts flashed back to the moment Rebekah took her brother and left in a flash before she could say goodbye to him.

Elena got out of Stefan's arms. "I got to go"

As she disappeared in the night, the vampire stood there watching in the darkness, trying to calm his own wounded heart. He knew very well what the Original meant to the doppelganger, even before she had acknowledged it to herself.

¤

The only place she felt she could be close to him was in the Old Witch's house, the place where she had spent that one marvellous night with Elijah. Remembering his kiss, his touch, his lips, his tender sweet way he made love to her.

If I fall, can you pull me up?

Is it true, your watching out

And when I'm tired, do you lay down with me?

In my head so I can sleep without you?Hey, hey

Without you

there are holes in my soul

Hey, hey

Let the water in
Where ever you've gone?How, how, how?
I just need to knowThat you won't forget about meWhere ever you've gone?

How, how, how?I just need to know
That you won't forget about me
Lost through time and that's all I need

So much love, then one day buried
Hope you're safe, 'cause I lay you leaves
Is there more than we can see?Answers for me

And I get lonely without you
And I can't move on

In the Mikaelson Mansion

The strange magic, the witch Aya had cast on Elijah way back, now made the Original come back to life.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro