Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"This is so good" Annika stuffed her mouth with one more fork full of pasta. She didn't wanted to admit it but the pasta was finger licking delicious.

"So, how's the pasta?" Shivaay rested his chin on his knuckles, with his eyes fixed on her. "Pasta? It is..it is good but not at all the pasta I imagined eating" Annika had to bite her tongue to stop herself from saying the truth out.

"Alright then, don't eat" Shivaay grabbed her plate which was already half empty. Annika frowned and snatched the plate back. "I am hungry"

"Sure you are, you can have something else"

"But there's nothing to eat expect from this pasta" Annika grabbed back the plate and before shivaay could take it back she was already devouring the pasta. "Come on now, admit that this pasta is very good and you have lost the challenge"

Annika bit her bottom lip but still decided to remain quiet. "Nope, not happening" shivaay shook his head and watched her go into the kitchen.

"Let's go" Annika placed the glass full of water down as she saw him putting on his jacket. "I won the challenge so come on"

Annika looked up at the watch, she wondered how time passed. Shivaay grabbed her arm, dragging her to the door. Taking her jacket out of the stand, he passed it to her. Annika huffed silently before putting her jacket on.

"We better be back before dark, I am already tired" nodding, Shivaay rubbed his palms together and opened the door.

"After you madame" Annika stepped outside the house, the cold breeze hitting her right on the face. 

The next few hours, they spent roaming around the streets of New York, exploring places. Annika who couldn't walk more asked Shivaay to give her a piggy ride and he happily did.

Walking towatds the way of their home, Annika was glued to his back, feeling the warmth of his body in the cold weather. "Come on, hop down my back" giggling Annika slowly got off his back and he stretched himself out.

"Are you hurt?"

"After lifting a elephant on my back? Yes" Annika narrowed her eyes, smacking his arm playfully. "Truth hurts Annika" At that she raised her eyebrows, pinching his arm playfully as she giggled looking at his poker face.

Shivaay, intertwined their fingers together as they walked on the deserted road covered with snow and a few meters away from their home. They both looked up at the mesmerising dark sky above them, smiling they continued walking.

Upon reaching their house, Shivaay pulled her back before she could unlock the door. "Don't wanna play in the snow?" Shivaay picked up some snow in his hands and rolled it up into a small ball. Throwing it at her before she could even think, she pouted as the snow ball came hitting her arm.

"You" Annika picked up some snow and threw it at him as soon as she saw him bending down to pick up more snow. "Are you going to start a war now?" Shivaay smirked and saw Annika's lips twitching into a evil smile.

"Yes" Annika moved closer, her feet dragging towards him, stopping an inch away from him. "Ready to lose?" Annika neared his face, her lips more closer to his ears, Shivaay took a sharp breath in. "This is how you are going to win? Right?"

"Yes" Annika stayed exactly where she was a minute ago. Shivaay's arms went behind her back, wrapping her around his hands. "Now let's see who is the game master" Shivaay smirked and Annika tired escaping but when she saw his smirk, she immediately scowled.

Annika's brain popped up with an idea, not wasting a single more second, she moved closer to him and her lips kissed his cheeks fast but hesitantly and she knew her idea worked when he untangled his arms that were around her waist.

"This is cheating" Shivaay whined like a small kid and Annika giggled, running into the house, followed by Shivaay.

"Stop before I catch you" Annika showed him her tongue, teasing him as she ran into the kitchen. "Caught you" Shivaay grabbed both her arms as soon as she reached the kitchen, Annika bot her lower lip and tried escaping bit she couldn't.

"Where will you go now?" Rolling her eyes, Annika pushed him, stumbling backward, Shivaay saw her running away one more time.

Sighing, he gave up. "Come back, I am not going to catch you" hearing it, Annika came towards him and sat down next to him on the sofa. Immediately resting her head on his shoulder, tired.

Shivaay knew she was asleep as she snores lightly. Smiling to himself, he picked her up carefully not wanting her to wake up and disturb her sleep.

"Wake up, Shivaay" Annika shook his shoulders but all he did was snore loudly. Frustrated, Annika got up, throwing her sheets away.

Annika returned back with a half filled bucket of water. "Shivaay last warning, wake up" Shivaay shook his head and went back sleeping as he hugged his pillow tighter.

"Alright then, ready to face the consequences?" Annika looked down at shivaay who immediately frowned. "What are you going to do?" Shivaay mumbled softly, Annika smiled before coming closer to him.

"This" Annika poured down the water off the bucket on his face. Shivaay shrieked, jolting up, he sat down on bed breathing heavily. "Are you crazy?" Wiping away the water off his face, he threw Annika a glare.

"I told you to wake up but you did not" Annika shrugged her shoulders innocently, not acknowledging his red-hot face burning in anger. "Seriously Annika? Look at my clothes, they are all drenched in water"

"So? Not my fault" Shivaay groaned, knowing there was no pint in arguing with her. "Right, it's not your fault, forgive me" Shivaay jumped out of his bed, walking past Annika, he grabbed some fresh clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

Annika sat down rolling her eyes, two weeks with him was nothing but a roller coaster ride. Each day he took her to a different place. Yesterday when shivaay tried to drag her into a art gallery annika being Annika refused to come along. At last, shivaay gave up when he couldn't persuade Annika. 

She heard the door click, her eyes went up, meeting his glorious face with shinning water droplets trickling down his entire body. "Having a nice time?" Shivaay smirked, damping his wet hair with a towel. Annika immediately looked away, trying to hide her red face.

"Come on, don't look away as if you weren't enjoying the view" Annika threw a pillow at him as she got up. "Well, bye" stepping outside the room, she shut the door before walking down the staircase and straight into the kitchen.

Sitting up on the kitchen counter, her eyes caught the time, it was eight in the morning. It was shivaay who always cooked the breakfast for both of them. Annika waited for him to show up but after ten minutes she gave up.

Jumping off the counter, she made her way upstairs yet again. "Shivaay?" Annika knocked on the door as she found the door locked. Annika knocked at the door again but she received no answer. "Shivaay are you in there?" Frustrated, Annika shouted this time.

Seconds later she heard him. "Bade papa, I am sorry, but it was not only me, it was Tia who ran away too. How can you blame me?" Annika silently pressed her ear to the door, trying her best to hear him.

"No, I will not let anything happen to the company" Annika's heart beat increased each passing moment. She was the reason for everything.

"Dadi? How is she now?" She gulped down hard, she couldn't believe what she had heard. "Give me few days, I will be back soon" Annika fidgeted with the ring that Shivaay had given her a few days back.

Her heart beated fast. She couldn't believe she was the one responsible for everything that was going on. Company's stocks Falling, bade papa's anger on Shivaay and dadi's bad health, Annika wiped the tear off her cheek.

Looking down, she made her way downstairs and slowly outward the house. Annika hugged herself, the snow continued to fall down at her, with shaking steps, she walked out in the snow all alone.

First, I am so sorry for not updating from so many months, I am so so sorry but it was just my studies who didn't let me update or write.

Second, I won't promise that I will update soon but all I can say is that I will try.

Crazymaniac

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro