Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Luna Dryth

Luna placed her bag down on the floor and looked at Mark. She expected him to be smiling but no, he looked rather shaken up.

"A-are you okay?" Luna asked nervously, she didn't like the way he was looking around.

"U-uh w-well there may be something I forget to te-" Mark was cut off by a rather creepy giggle. His eyes widened. Luna's heart dropped. She knew that voice.

"You forgot to introduce me Markimoo?" Luna was about to collapse.

There was another giggle.

"Isn't that a bit rude Marki?" Mark looked at Luna, who looked terrified.

"Jack you can come out now" Mark muttered. There was no point in trying to hide it, Luna knew Jack was here.

Luna was frozen, why did Jack sound like Flowey? This is what happened to him? He was with Mark the whole time. But then why did Mark say in a video he didn't what happened to Jack?

Mark was staring intently on a corner of the room. It was unusually dark there, Luna stared curiously as well.

What happened next almost gave Luna a heart attack. Jack suddenly appeared within the shadows. But he was different. Black eyes, greyish skin and sharp canine like teeth, there was blood around his mouth. Luna yelped and stepped back.

Jack's black eyes suddenly snapped to hers and his grin seemed to widen. Next thing Luna knows she is slammed against a wall, by Jack. She whimpered and stared back at him.

"Who might you be?" Jack asked quietly, his voice echoing slightly.

Before Luna had a chance to reply Jack was pulled away from her. She took deep breaths and watched as Mark scolded Jack.

"Jack! She has only just gotten here you can't go scaring her like that!" Mark placed his hands on his hips. Jack laughed creepily and grinned over Marks shoulder at Luna. Who whimpered quietly and looked down.

"I don't if you understand, Markimoo. I do whatever the fuck I want." Jack's voice dropped to a growl and then suddenly he was gone.

Luna was still breathing heavily when Mark turned around to her. He frowned and walked over to the terrified girl.

"I'm sorry I should've told you before we got here." Luna shrugged and looked down. She was still too shaken up to talk, plus her back was in pain from how hard she'd been pushed.

Mark had shown Luna her room, she even had a lock on her door. Which she was grateful for. Luna knew she wouldn't be able to sleep if there was no lock to keep her relatively safe.

Luna almost felt like yelling at Mark when he kept apologizing, "I know it's not much." Was he insane? The room was more than enough, it was bloody massive. And had an absolute gorgeous view. Not that Luna would be looking out of it much, not with all those creatures in the woods.

Luna sat down on her bed. There was so many thoughts rushing through her head. Why did Mark adopt her? Why did he keep giving her weird looks? What gave Jack the right to shove her into a wall?

There was one thing she now knew for sure. Jack had been turned into one of those creatures. But why hadn't he killed Mark? Aren't the creatures supposed to lose their minds and kill everyone close to them? That's what Luna had been told.

Luna guessed Jack was one of the 'demons' she had heard so much about.

There was no doubt Luna was terrified of Jack, what if he tried to kill her? Luna shook the thought away. Mark wouldn't let that happen. Hopefully.

Luna climbed into bed and turned off the light, the light switch was conveniently located right next to her bed.

A giggle was the last thing she heard before falling asleep.

((Jack is here! Are you guys proud of me? 3 chapters in a day. Haha yeah😂😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro