Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Grace screamed in anger as she watched the dragon slayer fall to the ground, yelling in pain, "WHITE LEOPARD'S LIGHT OF DEATH!"

Suddenly a bright light shined throughout the room, seemingly taking it over. She heard the blood curdling screams of both Rogue and the man she wished to take out. Luckily this spell had the same effect as the Fairy Law spell, only taking out who she saw as an enemy. She felt a pang in her heart at the thought that she had just killed someone, but she didn't care as she shifted back to normal and ran to Rogue's side and cried out, "ROGUE! ROGUE! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

She only got a blood curdling scream in response. Too panicked to think, her mind was drawing a blank on what to do.

Suddenly Rogue stopped screaming, his breaths becoming shallow and stuttered. Realization hit the red head and she said, "No. nonononono. NO! ROGUE STAY WITH ME! I'm gonna get you help and you're gonna be alright!"

Grace was holding his head in her lap as she tried to think of what to do. She had her hand on his chest, and suddenly felt it stop moving. She looked down quickly and saw his face going calm.

A thought ran through her mind and she felt that was the only way to save him. She shifted into her White Tigress Water Mode and chanted quickly before turning back to a human, "Kiss of Life."

She crawled over his form and took his cheeks in her hands. She smashed her lips to his and pried his lips and teeth open with her tongue, soon finding his and mixing their saliva together.

The Kiss of Life. She was only able to use the spell once. It brought back anyone who has died, as long as she could get to them before they had been dead for Thirty minutes. Mixing her's with the other's saliva was the only way to guarantee it would work.

She pulled away with a light smacking sound and a string of saliva connected between their tongues. She slowly opened her eyes to see Rogue staring back at her with wide eyes. She smiled widely and laughed as she wrapped her arms around the male and buried her face into him. She said into his toned chest, "Gods I thought you weren't gonna make it."

The shadow dragon still had no idea what was going on, nor why he opened his eyes to see the red head kissing him with her tongue practically shoved down his throat, and voiced, "What happened?"

Grace removed her face from his chest and said, "You kinda died."

He said simply, "Oh..." he paused before asking, "You saved me?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah, after you saved me."

He rose a brow before remembering him jumping in front of that poison dart. He asked surprised, "Wait, I thought I was dying. How did you save me?"

Grace scratched the back of her neck, "Well, Uh, I kinda used a spell on you that only works once called the Kiss of Life. And it brings back anyone who's died in the last thirty minutes."

Rogue's eyes widened, "And you chose to use it on me?"

The girl nodded, "Well yeah. You're my partner. If there's anything I can do to help you I'll do it."

Rogue went silent, and remained that way throughout getting paid and on the overnight train ride back to Sabertooth. Grace didn't find this weird, as he was usually silent anyways, and maybe even thinking about how he had really almost died.

The problem was, that wasn't what Rogue was thinking about. He stayed up most of the night thinking about the whole ordeal. The kiss, Grace calling him her partner, and how he felt a certain attachment to her now. Like he owed her. Rogue heard a soft breathing sound. He looked up to see the red head sleeping in the top bunk of their private sleeping booth of the train, curled up in her blanket with a small smile on her face. He suddenly let loose a yawn and decided to sleep, Grace had put a spell on him that cured his motion sickness so he could do so, and it was working.

Against his usual better judgment he crawled into the top bunk with the girl and wrapped himself around her protectively. He gave a rare small smile as he felt her scooch backwards, cuddling herself into him for warmth. He soon fell asleep with his nose buried in her neck.

Time Skip

Grace snuggled backwards into her pillow as she woke up. When the pillow snuggled back and nuzzled into her neck her eyes shot open. She froze for a second, not moving a muscle. She figured it was Rogue, since he would have been the only other person that had access to their train car. But she wondered why he was sleeping with her and not in his own bunk. She just laid there, waiting for him to wake up on his own.

His soft breathing tickled her neck and she unconsciously sighed and extended it. Chills ran down her spine at the sensation of his cold lips resting lazily on the back of it.

The red head had never been held like this before, she didn't care for human contact much. But this was...nice. She sighed in content and rubbed her cheek against his, her feline instincts breaking through a bit and "scenting" him. Which was saying that he was special to her.

She cursed in her head, great now I'm gonna want to be around him all the time.

The red head suddenly heard the male groan. She patiently waited for him to wake up. When he did she felt him inhale against her neck and then sigh in content as he squeezed her against him. She laid completely still until she heard a husky voice say into her neck, sending pleasurable chills down her spine, "I know you're awake."

She cleared her throat and said, "Uh...good morning?"

She felt him chuckle before quickly stopping. Grace wished he didn't. It was a sound she wanted to wake up to everyday. She shook that thought away as quick as it showed up. Rogue asked, "What time is it?"

The red head shrugged, "I don't know. I'm too busy being spooned to be able to check the fucking time." She paused for a minute to see if he'd comment before she said, "Seriously though, I think we're almost to our stop. I can see the sun through the window."

The shadow dragon groaned and dropped his face back into the red head's neck. When he started breathing through his nose Grace began to giggle from it tickling her. She giggled until it turned into laughter as he didn't stop. She pushed herself away from him, unfortunately also pushing herself off the bed. She screamed until she felt two arms around her back. She opened her eyes and saw Rogue with a surprised and worried expression on his face. She looked behind her and saw that the ground was close, so she just put her feet down and stood up. She looked up at the male and mumbled, "Thanks."

He said while sitting up, "You're Welcome."

The train intercom suddenly screeched on, "WE ARE NOW ARRIVING IN CROCUS!! I REPEAT! WE ARE NOW ARRIVING IN THE CITY OF CROCUS!"

Grace and Rogue gathered their things and walked out of their sleeping booth, walking towards the exit doors. They hung onto the bars hanging from the ceiling as the train came to a screaming stop. They got off the train and headed for Sabertooth.

When they arrived they opened the doors and went their separate ways, Grace to the bar with Yukino and Rogue to his little dark corner.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro