Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Grace finished her training a few hours later. She could now use hybrid shifts, but only for her Leopardess forms. She was basically a human with leopard ears and a leopard's tail along with black, leopard spots on the tops of her arms, cheek bones, and down her sides. Her eyes were cat like, and changed color depending on what element she was using. She was lucky it worked or she would have had a hard time holding back in these so called "Grand Magic Games". Her hybrid shifts were weaker both in strength and defense but she could use new attacks that only a human would be able to perform.

She decided to surprise Rogue by melting into a shadow as her hybrid shadow mode. She traveled to the table where the male was still sulking with Sting. She slid up his body and began rematerialising so her arms were around his neck and legs were around his waist.

The male was surprised, to say the least. His girlfriend had just suddenly began forming in his lap. Sting reacted rather loudly, "HOLY SHIT! WHERE DID LITTLE RED COME FROM!?"

Rogue watched the girl roll her eyes annoyed, and that's when he realized she had black cat ears as they had flattened to her head from her annoyance, "From my shadow dipshit."

The male growled but said nothing. Rogue smiled a bit and asked, "So I take it training went well?"

She nodded with a bright smile, "I'll show you a few new things I learned I could do if you want."

The male shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

She got up from his lap, to his dismay, and stepped a few feet away from the table. She chanted, "Amur Leopardess Hybrid! Lightning Mode!"

She glowed gold and grew yellow cat ears and black spots on her arms and cheeks as well as a yellow leopard tail. She commanded, "Whips of Pure Lightning!"

A/N: Imagine the lightning is yellow though

Suddenly her arms sparked with lightning, before the bolts migrated down to her hands and two long, thick strings of pure lightning formed in each of her hands. She reared one back and lashed it towards Sting, not aiming for him but just close enough that it would scare him. Which it did when it hit the table top right in front of his hands and he screeched like a banshee. Grace pointed and laughed, gaining a glare from the blonde, "That could have burned my hands off!"

The red head chuckled, "No it wouldn't have. I didn't even have them high enough for you to feel more than a buzz of electricity." She smirked and raised both of her whips as they sparking even more with lightning, "But I can make them high enough to do that if ya want?"

The blonde squeaked, "No I'm good!"

The girl nodded before she thought of what else she could show them. She smiled as she remembered, "White Leopardess Hybrid! Light Mode!"

Her ears and tail changed to a snowy white color before she chanted, "Longsword of Blinding Light!"

A large longsword suddenly appeared in her hands. She smirked again and said, "You can handle light right Sting?"

Before he could answer she swung the sword. A crescent moon shaped light was sent speeding towards the blonde male. He quickly ducked and it went towards a pillar in the guild hall, hitting it and slicing it in half. Luckily it was so fast that it just lifted the pillar a bit before it went back to normal as if it hadn't happened.

Grace sent the sword away before she thought of something else to do. She smirked and said, "We'll have to go outside for this one."

She began walking as her eyes changed to an icy blue color, signaling she went into her Ice Mode. Some other members followed, having seen the female's other shows of strength, and also not having anything better to do. She stood in front of the small audience and commanded, "Army of Ice!"

Suddenly the area behind the female glowed and an army formed. The ice tiger, lion, Leopard, Jaguar, cheetah, and puma gave mighty roars as the army of thirty ice men gave war cries. Grace explained, "I can also increase their strength."

Suddenly the felines of ice grew larger and gained armor all over their bodies, as well as the men gaining better weapons and stronger armor. She stated, "I can also make as many of them as I want. As well as do something special with the big cat soldiers that I'm not going to reveal just yet."

Suddenly a gruff voice stated behind the twin dragon slayers, "Damn Rogue. Your girlfriend's a badass."

The girl smirked at the claim before turning to her shadow dragon and saying, "Well, I promised that we'd do what you wanted to do for the rest of the day. So what do you want to do?"

The male thought for a moment before shrugging, "We could go to my apartment? You've never been there and there's actually someone I want you to meet."

The red head gave a wide smile, "I can't wait! Lead the way good sir!"

Rogue rolled his eyes with an amused smile as he turned around and started walking in the direction of his apartment.

Small Time Skip

The pair arrived at a three story building surrounded by a bunch of identical buildings. Rogue explained, "This is mine and Sting's apartment. We have the two top floors while the bottom is actually empty."

The red head nodded in understanding as she followed the male inside and up one flight of wooden stairs. They stopped at the door and Rogue quickly unlocked it with a key he pulled out of his pocket. He stepped inside and immediately was attacked by a pink blurb. Grace was shocked at first until she heard a little voice cry out, "ROGUE! ROGUE IS HOME EARLY!"

The girl blinked and finally looked to see it was a green exceed in a pink frog costume. The black haired dragon slayer spoke with a small fond smile, "Yes Frosch. I am home early. And I brought someone with me." He turned to show the red head to the little exceed, "This is Grace. She's my girlfriend."

The exceed raised a shy stubby paw and gave a small wave with a shy look, "Hello."

The red head couldn't contain herself anymore and snatched the feline from the shadow dragon and squealed, "Daaaaaawwwww! You are so cute!" She spun the cat around, causing her to giggle. The shapeshifter stopped and turned to glare at Rogue, "Why didn't you introduce us earlier? Why don't you bring her to the guild?"

The male responded, slightly worried for the exceed, "Uh, I don't think it's really safe for her there."

Grace tapped her chin while holding Frosch like a baby, "Hmm, I suppose you're right. I'd never bring Kenneth with me."

Rogue nodded before asking, "What do you want for lunch, Frosch?"

The frog costume wearing exceed threw her paws up in the air and said, "Mac n' cheese!"

The black haired male rolled his eyes but smiled at the adorable feline, "What about you Grace?"

The red head simply replied with a small smile, "I'm not hungry right now but I have something in mind for later."

He eyed her for a moment, he had seen how often the shapeshifter ate at the guild. There was no way she wasn't hungry, but the fact she said she had something in mind kind of made him wonder what she wanted. He just shrugged it off though.

Time Skip

Frosch and Grace had hit it off a lot better than Rogue had thought they would. The dragon slayer was happy that she could put up with Frosch's little quirks. He had smiled when he saw the red haired girl playing peekaboo with the green cat.

Soon it was getting close to night time and Frosch gave a yawn as she rubbed her eyes. The shadow dragon chuckled a bit, "I think it's time for bed Fro."

The exceed whined, "Maaaa! But Fro wants to hang out with Grace longerrrrr!"

The red head giggled, "I'm staying over tonight so I'll be able to see you in the morning. We can play more then."

Frosch pouted cutely, "Okay. Fro will go to bed."

Rogue swooped up the exceed and walked down the hall to his bedroom where he tucked her into the cat bed that was on the floor next to his nightstand.

Grace was sitting on the couch watching the Lacrima TV she had just turned on. She hadn't watched a Lacrima TV in years so it was slightly new to her. When Rogue joined her on the couch she immediately sat in his lap, horizontally with her legs bent at the knees. She put her head under his and nuzzled her cheek against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. She hummed in content and closed her eyes, just listening to his slow heart beat.

It suddenly picked up a bit. She wondered why until she felt cold hands lift up her shirt and grasp her bare hips, before lifting her up and turning her to face her dragon slayer lover. Grace smirked at him, "I was wondering when your were gonna notice and make a move."

The shadow dragon pressed his forehead to hers, "Why do you think I pushed Frosch to go to bed?"

They connected their lips in a gentle kiss. The two pairs of lips moved together for a moment before Grace separated and moved Rogue's bangs so she could see both of his blood red eyes. She got lost in them and smiled, taking in every inch of his appearance and saving it to memory. She finally blinked and asked with a sly smile and a seductive whisper, "So, I kind of want to see what it would be like, if you fucked me while I was sitting on the kitchen counter."

This was a surprise to the male but by no means was he turned off by the request. In fact, it got him hard when he imagined what that would look like. He smirked.

Grace quickly stood up from his lap and promptly started stripping as she swayed her way into the kitchen. When she was about to disappear behind the wall she smirked at the dragon slayer and sang, "Come on Rogue~ My pussy isn't gonna fuck itself."

The male blushed but immediately got up and stripped as he made his way to the kitchen, tripping over his pants a few times. He turned the corner and saw his red haired girlfriend sitting on the kitchen island with her legs hanging off the side, slightly spread. She was leaning forward with her hands covering her entrance and her arms pressing her breasts together. Rogue looked at her face and saw a sly smirk on it as she bit her lip.

She removed her hands and stretched out her arms, "Its cold, stop staring and get over here."

He walked over and she gently wrapped her arms around his neck and smashed her lips to his. Their need for each other grew as they moved their lips in perfect sync. Rogue wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him. Her response was to grip his waist with her legs.

Grace separated and pleaded, "Please Rogue. I need you now."

After reconnecting their lips, Rogue retreated his hips slightly and plunged into her soaked pussy. She moaned into the kiss as he filled her all the way to her cervix. He began to thrust into her at a fast pace, knowing she didn't need any time to adjust. She broke away from the kiss, the need for more air overpowering her want for his lips. She panted in time with his thrusts as she threw her head back and stared at the ceiling.

The dragon slayer took that moment to latch his mouth to her neck. Grace called out in an angelic whisper, "Rogue~"

This enticed him further and he widened his mouth before biting down on her sweet spot. His canines pierced her skin and she could instantly feel blood rush to the wound. She squealed quietly, not wanting Frosch to hear any of this and wake up. She whispered pleadingly, "Please go faster. I need more."

He gladly performed her request and began thrusting faster as he angled his hips so his cock would go the deepest it could. The shapeshifter squealed again. The pleasure being so intense that she unconsciously needed more. She unwillingly shifted into her Amur Leopardess Hybrid in lightning mode. She focused on the inside of her pussy and made it slightly electrified.

Rogue suddenly felt his cock being shocked with small jolts of electricity. Fortunately it wasn't painful jolts but extremely pleasurable. He started to moan uncontrollably, causing him to release the girl's neck. In a matter of seconds he was already close to his orgasm now. He said in a raspy voice, "I'm gonna cum."

Grace moaned, "Cum inside me. I need you to fill me up with your cum Rogue. I want your babies."

He slammed into her, pushing deep into her cervix. Grace bit into his neck with her feline canines, sending more shockwaves of electricity into his neck. They both tried to hold in their screams as their orgasms violently racked their bodies.

Rogue doubted that much cum had ever burst out of him before. Grace squirted all over his cock, the sensation of being filled so much being too intense.

They panted in each other's necks as they came down from their highs.

Rogue pulled out of her and picked her up bridal style. She curled up in his arms as he headed towards his bedroom. He placed her down on the bed before crawling in on his side, her almost instantly curling into his side. She sighed in content, "Even though we've only been together for all of two days I feel like we've been together for way longer. Rogue, you're the only person that's ever been able to put me in my feelings. I've never craved being around another person so much." She chuckled and stated breathlessly, "Sorry for getting sappy but I just had to say that."

He smiled a bit and raised her chin before giving her a light kiss, "If I'm the only person you've ever felt like this with then I'm honored and hope it stays that way."

The redhead nodded and nuzzled her head under his chin before sighing and falling asleep, him soon following.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro