(6) ᴍɪsᴛʟᴇᴛᴏᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴇ (6)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The survivors memory is foggy. It was all a faze but the sweet sound and smells of Christmas brought you back to reality.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The remaining survivors could barely remember the scuffle of soldiers that strapped them all to their chairs. Their eyes were too focused on on the array of gorgeous, glistening food before them. The meats steamed in front of their faces and the wine beside them was ever so inviting. They sat on a long mahogany table with Cal sitting at the head. He looked bored as he pocked at the meat before him on the plate. "Merry Christmas" He mumbled into his hand that was leaning propped on the table.

Even Peng was strapped down at the table, screaming at Julie to be fed.

It looked as appetising and large, weirdly enough, it was blue. 'But that was probably just a theme' you thought to yourself as you rubbed your free hands across the blue leather table cloth.

It's important you remember your side. Maybe- I don't know it might be convenient to the plot ;)

Side A:
Aqua
Thiela
Poppy
Julie
Avery
Vince

Side B:
Alexia
Alex
Maria
Collin
Ashton

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hello! Sorry my god is this overdue! Hahaha... anyway, I just wanna quickly apologise if I haven't been making sense recently or my plot feels confusing, in the end it might be coming down to the cesspool of ideas in my brain.

Also want to apologise to anyone who feels they've been ignored, or they feel I've been rude (I'm really sorry if I have I would never mean to be). I'm gonna improve and make the rp more inviting and involving yayayayay!

On that note anyone new, or hasn't been on for ages just tell me and I'll try and slot you in nicely!

Question of the day! Since it's almost Halloween soon I'd like to know your Christmas traditions! Because fuck Halloween I want my Bublé. My traditions would be butchering every Christmas song and going to London on Christmas Eve to look at the lights and see a show.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro