❥ 65: looĸιng ғor ѕaĸυra

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

QOTC:

Take me to Konoha where Itachi lives.

- Sasuke 

Not far from Otogakure, a hamlet that lies at the eastern border of the Land of Fire, there is a small village.

Sasuke couldn't recall what name it was. He just passed the village skulked under an Akatuki mantle, his pair of crimson eyes examining the place.

Itachi's crow leapt into his arm. So far nothing good has happened to him quite nowadays. He tried to rely to Obito's sleeping pills but they were just no good.

Sasuke frowned. He shouldn't have expected more from the blind man, whom he has guaranteed for Sakura's safety. Because even you know leaving that person was for the best, doesn't it only leave a fraternal damage into your heart? Because at the end of the day, you'll only come back to that place where you meet, where your heart eventually takes you. The raven stared back at the blurry night. He clutched the silver locket in his hand where there was a picture of him and Itachi hunting a wild boar. Better things are coming, Obito would say, reaching a hand over his shoulder. A few dead people.

Sasuke glanced up to the new moon, the wind smoothing his side bangs. Funny how a lot of things could change in a year. He then stayed like that for a while, before running off to the wind with a cloak of black and red clouds. In search for his new prey.

When in doubt, you would think it's vaguely impossible for Uchiha Sasuke to shed a tear. But it happened. Most of the time he would wake up with his face in tears, and cried over the empty bottle of Sake he'd crushed into the ground. Of the scars he'd gotten, because no one was ever there to check up on him.

He ran, and teleported from roof to roof. The sound of crickets and echoes of his feet mildly vibrated into his ear as he'd entered the first open-window silently.

The girl bursted awake when she felt a hand suffocating her mouth. "Y-you're--" She gasped wildy as she saw Sasuke.

"Don't move," the raven ordered, strangling her with both arms.

"W-what are you doing??"

Sasuke didn't say a word. Instead he started removing a few layers from her, pouring hot sweat and chills all over her body. The girl tried to fought back, but Sasuke raised his Kusanagi and pressed it against her chin.

"If you make a sound, I'll kill you." He said, cold and louring as what she would have expected from an Uchiha.

The girl couldn't do anything but to cry, letting this man take this most precious thing away from her. She was crying at the same time calling for help, but she knew no one would hear her but she atleast hoped for the Uchiha to have a change of heart.

"Don't do this to me please," said the girl, "please s-stop," she pleaded, "no, please, don't!!!!! Get away from me, please!!"

The girl screamed. The night went on and on.

Sakura woke up with a scream raiding her ears The pinkette stared at the painted white walls, fiddling her ears so it could stop.

"Sakura-chan." A low whisper interrupted her thoughts. Sakura frowned in pother. Where was that coming from? She sat and swung her feet out of the bed wearing her bunny slippers. She walked towards the door and opened it as it led her to the living room, where Kakashi resides. She forgot she was at her sensei's dormitory. 

Sakura looked left to right to see where the voice was coming from but no one was there.  "Sakura-chan..." The voice repeated once again. She frowned. Was this coming outside? She walked to the window and saw the big moon that kindled over the village. Kakashi's apartment was located at a two-story building where in they have a neighbor downstairs. "Sakura-chan!" She took a look outside but found nothing so she diverted her eyes downwards. "Sakura-chan,"

"Naruto?" The Cherry Blossom scowled at him. He was standing behind the bush between Kakashi's flowers. He was wearing his normal clothes only difference is he wore a cap. "How did you get here? You're not supposed to see me until the wedding, remember??" She whined. She wanted to pulverize him and scream at the top of her lungs but she didn't want to wake up her sensei and she didn't feel like literally doing it. 

"I used a clone to sneak in. Stay back; I'm coming in." 

"What???"

He took steps back while Sakura arched her brow at him. She was still irritated that he came in here all by himself recklessly but she tried to shrug it off. 

Sakura opened the window big as she could and backed off. She saw a yellow flash, bolting into the night as she didn't see how he had gotten here, but it appears so that Naruto was already standing in front of her.

Naruto smiled sexily as he chewed the remaining gum in his mouth. "Hey Sakura-chan," He said while Sakura froze in her standing position. This was so unlikely of him, because he must have picked up Kiba's habits of how to get a girl. Ugh.  

"How did you do that?" She asked as the blonde jinchuuriki walked to the apartment without her permission. "Do what?" He asked glancing back at her casually.  "Jump into the windows." Naruto just stared at her plainly. "I leapt to tress." 

"What are you doing in here again??"

Naruto gave her a dumb look and said, "I'm your boyfriend. I could go see you any time I want."

Sakura could just stare at him, wondering if this was the Naruto she still knew. Being her fiancé he didn't mind her disheveled appearance, and, as he wolfwhistled she could only feel his smirk grow wider when he turned around. 

"Tsunade-sama would not be happy." She said. She went to take Kakashi's green book and placed it into the glass table--it's as if it was okay for him to die easily as long as he had the Make-out tactics clutched in his spindle hands. 

Naruto's hands were inside his pockets when he noticed this. "Kaka-sensei doesn't sleep in your room??"

Well, technically no, because sensei only has one room and he didn't want to share a bed with me. "Shh!!" Sakura shushed him, a finger in between her lips. "You'll wake him up!"

Naruto grabbed one of the pills laid at the table. "What are these for?"

Sakura raced to put the pills back where they were, remembering he must have forgotten to take them."Those are medical tablets!" She already told him to take those regularly atleast twice a day but he usually leaves early to visit the cemetery and comes home late due to his mission. 

"But he doesn't have any cancer, does he?"

Sakura just fastened the threads in her bathrobe, and, gave a sigh of heavy probity. "He has heart failure problems. Kind of runs in their family," she said as she crossed her arms. "Do you want me to make Ramen?"

Naruto's eyes sparkled beautifully. "That'd be great,"

Sakura smiled. She thought of Ino and how the blonde used to mention having sleepovers with his best friend Shikamaru.

Now, glancing at the blonde jinchuuriki, generates back old memories. Even before the Return, Naruto would often climb at her window exculpating himself that he didn't have any training the next day. They would share the same blanket, not the way what everyone was thinking... and many times when she gets cold, Naruto would just offer her the whole sheets. Jinchuurikis don't shiver that much.

The pinkette came back with two bowls of Ramen. Naruto was checking out the two framed pictures of Team Seven and Minato when he'd already inhaled the savoring flavor of Miso Pork. Oh goodie goodie. See, she was always Naruto's favorite chef. When there was a cooking compettition among the kunoichis from Konoha 11, he'd even made a stupid tarpaulin for her when he was fourteen.

They finished early. Naruto placed the handtowel above his shoulder and washed the dishes, while Sakura swept the table. They didn't want their precious sensei to clean up the mess they did. They talked, and chatted of the things they wanted.

On the way to the sink, Sakura bumped into him. "Do I smell nice?" He smirked.

"Are you wearing a perfume?"

"Baachan gave it to me. I knew it'd work, dattebayo!" He said as he swung an arm into the air.

"Whatever you say, Naruto." She said, shaking her head in a joking way as she discarded his orange jacket for him. "God, how can you even manage to go out with this stuff." Then she stuffed it inside her closet.

"Gomen," he yawned as he sat down her bed. She then suddenly remembered that he was the father of her child here. She can't act like she usually does or else it'll cause suspicion. She has to really treat him like he is her boyfriend.

"Why did you come in here, anyway?" She asked curiously as she went to the bathroom and fixed herself. She stared at her own reflection at the mirror realizing how much her hair had grown. Is she really that pretty? Because that's what Ino would usually tell her but she keeps on denying it. Until then, the two of them got into a fight and she was really hurt on how her own best friend stated that she "didn't know what did Sasuke or Madara even get from her". Maybe she should cut her hair down. 

Naruto on the other hand, was staring up to the ceiling. She almost forgot that without that ridiculously thick jacket he wore he'd be wearing nothing but a sleeveless white shirt, revealing all that muscles he'd grown from training. Sakura glanced at the right portion of the mirror as she grabbed the hairbrush and tried to fix herself. Act nice.  

And so the moment she flicked the lights off and came out of the bathroom, she was already tired and exhausted, upon getting her sleep ruined for the last time. Then she remembered how many times Naruto would be there to shun the nightmares away.  

Without having second-thoughts, Sakura jumped at Kakashi's bed where she rested next to Naruto. She laid in her back staring at his whiskers, when all of a sudden it was his handsome face that she had been observing. He was staring into afar, as if thinking of a mess. Kami, he's grown so much for the past few years.

She wanted to say something until she felt her vision blurring in the lonely hour, meaning she could retire any moment now.Let dreams slide past her... But Sakura tried to resist this temptation as she closed her eyes to shut the world in front of her, but opened her ears even to the soft sound of Naruto's beating heart.  

"I'm sorry," he apologized, which made Sakura mentally jump. "I don't have anything to talk about, I just came here to see you y'know." He said as he turned sidewards to face her. He was smiling. Sakura's cheeks started to warm and it was a good thing he didn't notice that. He began to caress her hair. "I've missed you so much I couldn't sleep." He said truthfully.

Sakura felt every strands of her hair tingle. How could she ever act naturally when Naruto is actually saying those words to him?

Did Sasuke ever say those words to you loud and clear??

"Yeah, well go to sleep then. I'll--just keep on talking."

The thing is, Naruto's never mentioned the baby ever since he came to that door. And to be frank, she was thankful for that. It's as if she could forget about all the cruel thing she ever did in one night. 

"I don't know if ever you remember this but... We met in the woods. Heck, you aren't gonna believe what you looked like! You broke an ankle and I had to carry you all the way to your parents' camp, and they just took you away when they saw me. I met you back at the academy, saw you. And you knew what came into my mind when you first head through that door with Ino?"

It took everything out of the sleeping pinkette to not answer him.

"I said to Iruka-sensei, 'see that girl? I'm gonna marry her someday, believe it!'"

Sakura felt her heart stammer constantly and undefeatedly that she said those first words Naruto had longed to hear. "Hug me,"

"What Sakura??"

"Hug me." She whispered. Even with her eyes closed, she could already feel the fast unsteady movement of Chakra inside his gut. The imperative pander that scares him.

"Didn't I promise I'd never touch you?"

Sakura scowled at his ingenuous behavior. "Naruto, you're not touching me." She said it again, and didn't know what it was that exasperated her but she was sure as hell she wanted him now. "I would know if you did."

"But--"

"Shut up," she said as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Naruto raised his right arm, unsure what to do. Just gazing at the pinkette's perfection would make him red and yet she's right here--wrapped around their little cocoon. 

She has fallen asleep. Hasn't she?

Suddenly a miracle happened. It's as if the Cherry blossom was able to read one's thoughts. "You're just a clone," she whispered with her eyes closed. The way she said it was low and soft he could barely understand what she meant by that. "Can't the real you just sneak in here again like you always do?"

The tips of Naruto's lips curve in a beautiful smile. "The real one's already here," he said as he stroked her hair. He always did that, right? He just couldn't remember what pulled them apart.

Kakashi opened his eyes at the couch only to smirk upon what he was hearing. 

❣Եհҽ Եհíɾժ մϲհíհɑ ❣

SAVE ME

Tsunade was at her day-off today. She knew the rest of the Kages are all seated in their respective thrones and all that duties ahead, but vaguely mentioning an excuse, the Daimyō malingered.

At first she went to the outskirts of Amegakure to deliver fresh flowers for her dead teammate and formidable suitor Jiraiya. Hours passed, and so she traveled back to the Leaf Village and circled the townsquare. She had just recently finished finalizing her submission for the Harvest, to her luck, as much as she hated work and how she'd tried avoiding her papers, no complications came.

Walking around the village was a very good choice. It's as if she only realized now of how much the villagers paid respect to her upon bowing their heads--the same gesture she saw when she was a little girl, holding her grandfather's hands. Tsunade shook her head as she passed the village. Some very common and famous people, to those who are new, Mitarashi Anko who was yet having a stick of fishball, Yamato, Gai, even Kakashi were at Gin's. She'd even bumped at TenTen on the way.

"Gomenasai," the brunette girl said as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Tsunade just stared at her for the first time she wasn't wearing any buns. "TenTen, have you been fighting with Neji again?"

TenTen paused for a moment before she responded. "Actually, it's the first time we've had an argument ever since he proposed to me." She crossed her arms irritatedly. "It's just--he doesn't want me to go anywhere without him! I was just about to hang out with Lee and then suddenly he got mad and stormed off."

Tsunade never wanted to butt in on other people's businesses. Normally she would give them advices, yes--but she doesn't naturally entertain news and gossips of what seems like beyond her field of knowledge. But this was TenTen, and everything that bothers or affects her precious children are part of her loins.

She sighed. What have these children gotten themselves into? "He's Neji. He's a boy, and boys have feelings too, TenTen." She explained. "Did you tell him?"

"No," she said breathing carefully, "because.. If I did, I knew he would freak out," Tsunade smirked uncontrollably. "But Tsunade-sama.. It's Lee! He's like a brother to me!"

"Even if it's Kiba, do you think it'd make a difference?"

TenTen sighed in conclusion. "I suppose you're right," she said quickly, "I mean no... I mean that's not the point,"

"Child, if you were in Naruto's shoes and you found out Sakura was going out with Sasuke, would you feel the same way?"

TenTen could only swallow her pride knowingly she has lost to the Daimyo. She gave up on trying. She noticed a spark out of the corner of her eye, and realized it had been her ring.

"You're right, my lady." TenTen said reluctantly, staring back at Tsunade. "I shouldn't be hanging around boys when I'm close at getting married."

Tsunade smiled looking at her child. Honestly the last time she'd checked the Leaf's Stats she mistakenly had thought of her as a tomboy, the girl who was obsessed in keeping weapons--now, she was just surprised how much womanly she turned out to and what kind of effect Neji had on her. I wonder how do these two--

She was about to return the smile she's given her when another thought hit Tsunade hard in the face. What Ino said to TenTen was right.

You're getting married. And thanks to that friend of yours, that long-time dream of yours is gonna have to wait. Weeks, months, years even.

"I'll go apologize." TenTen said in excitement as she ran past her and stopped, "oh, and Tsunade-sama, does Neji being jealous is a bad thing?"

Tsunade just shook her head and smiled.

The blonde walked past the Hyuga Mansion. She still couldn't process what she was about to do next. Her mind was still fixed upon what she said: if you were in Naruto's shoes and you found out Sakura was going out with Sasuke, would you feel the same way?

It was generally cryptic; the thought flashed pictures of the raven. The deep, dark aura that almost burned down the vilage. Where is he and what's he got under his sleeve now that the only girl he loved is about to fall on another man's hand--more importantly--Naruto?

An ANBU jumped in front of her in a warped manner. The mysterious ninja revealed himself easily as he took off his mask--it was Sai, and Tsunade sighed mentally in relief.

"Tsunade-sama," said the artist, "forgive me but we must perform a swift technique immediately. You are hereby summoned to the Third Kage Summit."

Tsunade opened her mouth to demand angrily, but no words came from her mouth. There was only fear and she knew something was up.

"This is unbelieveable!!" Yelled the vicious Raikage, "it's been months since the child escaped yet we've no lead! Your men must be a a bunch of foolish lazy idiots!"

"And you insist that discriminating the name of Shinobi would solve anything." Gaara said with his eyes closed.

"Calm your testosterones A, the boy is right." The Mizukage chimed in, before the beared Kage could crash on something. She sounded bored. "What we're in need of is another living creature that he holds dearly. Well, what can you expect? My men were this close in catching him." She smirked again. "It's only a matter of luck,"

"Well he's lost his own family and I reckon Madara's the only person pulling his puppetstrings." The Tsukikage suggested.

Gaara, who was seated taciturn as ever, tried to think as well. No, there couldn't be another person living in this planet that could matter most to him.

"I rarely doubt that," Mei responded seductively, on behalf of the former jinchuuriki or the old man's remaining question. The double-door opened, revealing the mighty Tsunade. The Mizukage smirked upon her presence.

"I'm here," the blonde said as soon as she's taken her seat, with Sai and Yamato as her personal bodyguards.

The Raikage, who was having a hot-headed mood, was forced to sit down as he laid his eyes on Tsunade. "My lady, I didn't know you were coming."

"Wait, seriously???" Temari exclaimed looking for answers on Gaara's face.

Tsunade sighed. Over the course of few weeks--one thing was evident: the Fourth Raikage was beginning to develop relish on her. She meant relish, the fact that he had recently sent her a giant boquet of flowers last week, and a poem--stating how beautiful she looked even at her splenetic state. It was one thing both Kiba and Shikamaru have been teasing her all over the weekend that she'd sent them flying up into the course of the universe with a fist.

Tsunade could already feel the Raikage's gaze upon her like solid weight... And she suddenly felt uncomfortable. Of most times she would bloat over how heavens have blessed her with such big boobs--it's just--everything about A seemed... Too much..

Ugh. He's disgusting. No way she's gonna let him get anywhere near her.

"Why, Lady Tsunade, you came. We thought you might never show up again." Mei said in an elfish tone.

"I am the Fifth Hokage," she beamed with pride, "everything that lies in the ninja quarter is my business."

"Very well then," said Mifune. "I suppose one of us you would like to demonstrate on what crisis other neighboring villages are experiencing."

"What crisis?"

*PLAY SONG IT'S IMPORTANT*

"It's about your boy again, Tsunade." Said the Tsukikage with all respect. "We thought he was gone. We thought he had vanished himself from all the shadows of the world. It appears we were all mistaken."

Sasuke started to pick up his clothes from the floor. There wasn't even a tinge of expression in his face; not a pang of guilt, pleasure, victory... He just did what he had to do and he kept on doing it agan.

It was morning and the sun had already rised in the Land of Stone. He sat at the small portion of the bed and zipped his gray shirt.

The girl cried in her sheets. She turned to her right side to glance at the raven-haired who had an Uchiha crest in its back.

"W-why??" The girl with blonde hair asked. "W-why me??"

Sasuke didn't answer. He grabbed his Kusanagi he'd used to threaten her and slid it in his purple belt. You aren't the only one, he almost wanted to say. But hesitated in pity.

You've worked so hard for the restoration of your clan and this is what they did to you. Perhaps your duty as an Avenger has not yet come into an end. Obito would whisper in his ear.

"Stop," the girl begged in her loudest voice, weak and futile. "Please.. Don't walk away. You c-can't just walk away from me!!"

Sasuke's eyes widened but then he said nothing. But he already is, isn't he? It's the least thing he could do. Run. Run away, and cling to your wretched life.

Sasuke glanced back for the last time, both Sharingan clashing into the girl's eye. She was paralyzed.

"There's been a massive amount of complaints filed by several villagers of rape." Mei Terumi said leisurely. She undid the knot of the golden scroll which outshown the center of the Shinobi world. "We didn't believe the first one but this seems to have spread from country to country, and according to the information we've based, the man behind this started at Hacho Village which was a southern hemisphere of the Land of Fire." She started to direct her polished finger elsewhere, places Tsunade hadn't even heard of. "The next victim who called was from the Land of Iron, then extended to a small townsquare to the Land of Snow, Otogakure, Mizu no Kuni and Kaze no Kuni. We believe his next target would be the Land of Sky."

Tsunade couldn't believe it anymore. Her eyes were turning rigid soon as the Geographical map of the Shinobi was shown into her, and realized how many red points there were. Sasuke's been doing this??

"I see. So they were all minor villages, then." she said.

"Not exactly lesser-known villages, but perhaps places that wouldn't have gone noticed." Mei answered.

"Hm," said the Tsukikage in satisfaction, "you've missed two." He floated into the air--Tsunade having forgotten how short he was--and pointed two exact points from the Fire Country. "Seems the only villages he spared were Hoshigakure and Yumegakure." Not that there's anything left of it.

"That's a bit of odd, considering the chances. Something happened there," Mei suspected as she looked into Tsunade's eyes. Here we go again, but the daimyō was having enough of the Queen's suspicions, and this time Shikamaru wouldn't be here to stop whatever foolish thing she has in mind.

Tsunade's hazel eyes gree wide. Then she remembered Mei had a daughter, and according to Shikamaru's report the girl never wanted to be found, didn't want to talk, or whatever it is to reconnect with her. She'll try to extend her courtesy to her more this time. "And you're placing this accusation to him." 

"There couldn't be anyone else in there, could it?"

"What about Madara?" She for a fact doubted.

"The boy had a pair of Sharingan and an Uchiha crest." Gaara said with a flick of sadness. "It couldn't be anyone." Tsunade frowned hearing the Kazekage's response, as memories of clashing with him at the Land of Iron filled his empty face.

"I've had enough of that silly boy once and for all." The Fourth Raikage declared.

"He should be condemned in a death sentence and be gone from this world. The decision is final." Said the Tsukikage.

Tsunade ignored their opinion and gave a steady look towards the map, as if lost in her own daydream. Sasuke taking advantage of women and later abandoning them. Doesn't that sound familiar? He left Sakura in a chair with a word of thanks and came back three years later, and deserted her again. Tsunade crossed her arms and tried to think. This--this whole table and everything in front of her, has everything to do with her apprentice.

"What's the bastard planning?" She mumbled, loud enough for the others to prove her trustworthiness: if they're planning another hostage or abuction misson, she's on their side.

"That's what are we trying to figure out, aren't we?" Mei asked devotedly. Funny how her green eyes reminded her of Sakura. "And for that, we need you, Lady Hokage, to answer our question honestly and truthfully: could there be anyone else this in your village this boy has ever loved?"

Tsunade glanced at her, then to the others, realizing all in this table who are now standing were expecting from her. There was that worried look Temari had.

"All dead," she strongly admitted. "Besides, he's a criminal. Everything he said, everything he did was all for the sake of himself."

The Mizukage simpered. 

"He's Uchiha Sasuke. He's a handsome young boy. And boys tend to have feelings too, Tsunade. Nomatter how cold their heart has become."

Tsunade looked at Temari first before answering. "There is.. Someone,"

"Sasuke??" Jūgo said in a bit of a calm and frozen look as he opened the door for him. The raven entered the hideout eagerly, his gray shirt torn, blood leaking everywhere in his body.

"Oh shit," Karin freaked out. She ran to lift him with the shoulders in order to get him to the couch fast.

"Where's Sakura??" He demanded while they laid him down. "Sakura!!" Suigetsu, who was having a drink, stood suspended. What happened to him now, this time? Not that he never had gotten used of it, it's just watching his pal drown like that was like he's already cutting himself to death everyday.

"Are you drunk???" Karin said, which wasn't surprising. "Here. Bite me." She raised the sleeve of her mantle to reveal her pale wrist, scratched and there were scars everywhere he looked. Sasuke did, harder, and Karin cried out in pain.

It only took seconds for Suigtesu to look away for a moment and eventually dragging the red-headed away.

"What the heck are you doing, Suigetsu??"

"It's no use, he'll only suck your Chakra until you run out and die." He said while Karin heeded those words. As much as she felt the urge to splinter the water boy, Suigetsu has a point. Getting her skin badged with Sasuke's teeth could get herself killed. 

"What happened to him?" Chiruka asked dryly as they came up from the basement. The Hideout was an underground basement with an entrance which was the mouth of a serpent. Wakana, Hotaru and Kisame were there as well, probably playing cards downstairs before they've heard the brouhaha and teleported to the living room as fast as they could. 

Sasuke couldn't open his eyes any longer so he just twisted his head restlessly while dying. Wakana, whom he recalled, was the first one who got to him.

"Nee-san!!" She squealed. The girl had his sensei's eyes, he thought. "What are you doing?? Who did this to you??" She asked while she looked into him hopelessly.

"They caught me. Threw a bunch of paperbombs and shit," He moaned in pain. Rin wanted to feed him her blood but the last time she tried things just got worse. 

"I'll help him." Hotaru said. Everyone's eyes were on her soon as she volunteered to take the plunge. Sasuke has this bipolar proclivity especially when he's consumed alchohol. She kneeled in front of the couch and poured Gaara's remaining sand from the container he stole from that party. She could sense the movement of her Chakra span and that it's spinning with too much intoxicant.

There was this part of her that hesitated first, but continued anyhow.

"Shouldn't you be using that on something else?" Kisame chimed in. He was sitting at the kitchen's counter, his Samidare resting next to him. He watched the whole scenery in despondency, because he knew he couldn't have done anything. Even if Itachi were to watch this, there seemed to be nothing else in this world to save his younger brother from his own anguish.

Hotaru was about to perform her spell when Sasuke merely obliged. "Get away from me," he said. "I'm looking for Sakura." He repeated mulishly. "I said I'm looking for Sakura."

"He does that all the time whenever he's drunk." Chiruka said. She was standing far from the couch, a frown slouched in her pretty little face.

The rest of the Akatsuki stood silent.

Hotaru sighed. "Sasuke," he said mentioning his name for the first time, "what do you want?" Sasuke moved only to twist his head and meet her sensitive gaze. He has Itachi's eyes, she realized, and it's a mystery how a distant relative would remind you so much of what you were back then.

"Take me to Konoha where Itachi lives."

Hotaru smiled, and it's even a miracle how she managed. She caressed his raven hair, getting a glimpse of his forehead which was red from flick marks.

"You look just like him, don't you? Just like Itachi." Hotaru said. "And it's a pity you didn't get anything from him."

She waved her hand to the boy. Wakana, Chiruka, and the rest of people who were there witnessed the whole scenery. They were expecting the worst; they thought Uchiha Sasuke killed for the benefit of his own. They thought he was heartless. They thought he was the loneliness man in the world, turns out they were all wrong. Madara was.

Golden glitters sprinkled to the raven as she said,

"Magicae adiuva me quaerere

vicissim in sanguine tuo super aquam ingenti

Sit igitur in cicatricem vulnus

sicut enim terra sanat

et ita Hashirama."

Kabuto, who was using the power of curse-mark in order to eavesdrop from above, smirked evilly. He already heard of the healing spell and he couldn't be barking up the wrong tree--it's magic.

Magic help me seek

thy blood turn into vast water

let the wound turn into scar

for as the earth heals

and so does Hashirama

"Well if it's anyone, then lay the cards for us!!"

"There's just one problem." Tsunade immediately said. "She's already dead."

Happy Happy Birthday Kakashi! Have a blessed day w/ Hanare + Wakana!:*

I was only writing this when my ipad alarmed: Kakashi's Birthday; location: Hanare's Ass lol

TRIVIA

Sasuke getting wasted is this arc that'll come back in the third book;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro