❥ 67: long lιve the nιght

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

QOTC

Love is like a paradox, there is a bit of pain and happiness inside of it.

- Kiba

"Let's get out of here," Hinata said as she walked out from the cocktail section. 

"Hinata," TenTen said stretching out a hand, but she was already gone. 

"Let her go. She knows what she's doing." Shikamaru said.

"Oh, does she?" 

"You are all getting subsequently in my nerve that I just want to shave the groom's hair." Neji obliged. They were all standing at the corner, while he gestured his pearl eyes towards the lovely couple. "What a dick," Neji said. Naruto and Sakura have been converging with the nations, a hand wrapped around the pinkette's waist.

"We should atleast be happy." Rock Lee said. For the first time ever, he isn't wearing a spandex. Unfortunately he, too, has had his heart broken by the cherry blossom.

Temari cocked her head. "Atleast the Kages were a bunch of dumbasses. Who would believe that?" She said in her most blatant humor. The rookies just stared at her since she still has been sticking up with her four-ponytail style. "Sorry." She turned her attention to Shikamaru. "I should tell Gaara not to drink much. We should be back at Suna by twelve." 

"So, can I get a hug or do we stick with the Shinobi rule?" 

Naruto and Sakura were at the gifts section where in the blonde gets to shake a box while the pinkette was the one in charge to sense what's inside it. They turned and saw Kakashi, looking younger than ever. "Well?" He asked with a smile. 

Naruto was first to embrace his teacher. He smacked hands with Kakashi like the usual days while the sharingan user gave him a manly hug and pat him in the back. "Thanks for everything, sensei. I couldn't have done any of this without you. Actually both of us." Behind him, Sakura bowed her head bashfully and smiled.

Kakashi grinnned seeing his student mature into a young adult. He couldn't be more happier for the two that he couldn't say a word. 

Kakashi later smiled at the girl with bright pink hair. He let the pinkette come forward and wrap her hands around his neck as he hugged her. Awkward at first, but then he felt peace and disclosure in Sakura's eyes and that made him squeeze her the way he would have thought he'd never see her again at the botique shop. 

Sakura closed her eyes only to mumble soft, light words of gratittude she'd never got to say. "Thank you."  

"Don't let it show," Kakashi whispered, something he hoped Naruto wouldn't hear. Sakura broke away knowingly both of them knew what he meant.

"I heard that,"  Ino cocked her head, feeling a little regardful. She joined the group soon after Temari left. She focused her eyes on that portion of Sakura's belly where the curse-mark remains invisible. She was lucky Naruto doesn't possess the Byakugan. Neji has been staring at her for quite some time he made it precise that the evil Chakra has been slowly expanding. 

TenTen crossed her arms when she saw Mebuki and Kizashi beam with so much pride. Yeah, some kind of materialistic and selfish parents you two are. "Guys, don't you notice anything?" She asked. She was getting convulsed lately. "What?" Shino asked. "It's like every time something good happens Hinata won't be there to see it."  

They averted their gaze to Naruto who was grinning and scratching his head next to the laughing Sakura. "You think this is good?" Choji asked curiously, trying not to be rude. "Well I didn't say it's perfect but, things get better." 

"I just wish we could do something," Lee said sadly.

Ino chuckled hysterically. She stirred the umbrella stick in her glass, a smirk in her lips. 

"What are you staring at?" Shikamaru asked.

"I don't think we'll have to worry about that." 

Not far from the main exit, Hinata was locked in Kiba's embrace. He was caressing her hair.

Things are about to get better. Ino tried to overhear the conversation with her vampiric earsight, a smile and an unassuring frown in the blonde's face. Things are getting better, I swear it.

Hinata gripped away. She ran, went outside, and threw Tsunade's crystal necklace into the ground.

♡ the third uchiha ♡

"LOVE SUCKS"

Kiba ran as fast as he could to catch up with the blue-haired princess. "Man, you're fast. When did you learn to move like that?" He said arrogantly, watching Hinata walk steps ahead of her. Hinata was walking to the shortage of nowhere at the middle of the night. "Oh come on Hina-chan, talk to me!"  

"Take me elsewhere."

"What?" He asked while they both stopped. 

"I said I want you to take me somewhere, Kiba-kun." She said. She turned to him with those pair of opal-like eyes. It wasn't a favor; she was placing her order to him loud and clear. And Hinata had this dark side of her she wouldn't want to impart unless if Naruto wasn't there to see it. "I need a place to chill out." She stretched out her hands to him like a little girl. "Do you have another gum?"  

"Oh, you mean this?" Kiba smirked. He was chewing a gum; expanded the bubble and popped it himself with the use of his mouth. Hinata just tilted her head. Looked at him as if she were a ghost. 

"What? You have to admit I looked sexy." 

Hinata rolled her eyes.

Kiba winked at him. 

Cocked both of his brows at her. 

"Alright, I'll stop." The Inuzuka boy smirked to gaze down, while Hinata laughed in relief after breaking from their eye-staring contest. When they were just a bunch of little kids, Kiba had been the first to invent the game and she won. He said her eyes were just so pale and white. "Where do you want to go?"

Hinata looked at her sorroundings. She saw how many less people are out especially this hour, a few unafillated Leaf men, only some looked like drunkards and gangsters who must have been kicked out from a club. 

Kiba smiled broadly. "You're really serious about this?"

"Take me to a party." 

"You want me to take you to a chuunin club?"

Hinata blinked her eyes innocently, trying to be defensive. "You have a problem with t-that?"

"No. Course not." 

"You're giving me permission? To go with you?" 

*P L A Y   S O N G*

"I'll take you." Kiba said sexily. Besides, Hiashi is dead. He didn't want to say it out loud but ever since he'd gotten rid of the old man he somehow sensed a feeling he could finally take a beautiful picture of his daughter, to say unimportant things not in front of him and to take her to places without any curfew. "Come on, princess." He offered his arm while Hinata took it happily.

Hinata spent the rest of the night clutching Kiba's arm. There was an abandoned band stadium not far from the outside gates of Konoha; Kiba wanted to go there.

It's good to be with someone who understands you fully without ever having been in your shoes. He'd taken her to the most awesome places she hasn't been, a restaurant not far outside of Konohagakure that serves pixie food, an abandoned band stadium where they stood at the very top, talk about how many stars there were.    

"Love is like a paradox, there is a bit of pain and happiness inside of it."

Hinata smiled at their proximity. He was laying down while she sat properly.

"Do you believe in demons? How many creatures are still out there? I'm counting. Vampires, sorcerers, ninja hounds, fairy-nins.." 

"Immortals, jinchuurikis," 

"You hate jinchuurikis." 

"I hate blonde jinchuurikis." Hinata chuckled, critically speaking.

"I want to show you something." Kiba said. He grabbed his phone while Hinata sat closer to him. He couldn't control the smile in her lips.  

Hinata bit her lip as she reached her hands for the phone. "K-kiba-kun, you saved this?" It was a picture of their phone conversation. Hinata held one hand scrolling while the other clamped in her mouth. "It was like, a month ago. Sometimes I used to stare at it whenever I get sad." 

They stayed in there for five more minutes, staring at their country's regions, until Kiba decided to get down. 

"Alright. Next one is gonna be legen--wait for it--dary! After that, I'm taking you home."

Hinata rolled her eyes and smiled. The walk was a long ride on the outskirst of Konoha, so he'd carried her behind his back. His scent was all about perfumes and mellons, the same thing she remembered when he was fifteen. Hinata blushed thinking of those moments. 

She had slept with him, after all. There's no escape behind that. 

Hinata smiled at the boy who has taken her dignity--no, the man whom she surrendered herself with. It was that night that she felt everything was perfect. They kissed, talked, touched, confronted with each other. He kept whispering he loves her, that he'll help her get on with her life even if it comes to the point of choosing between Akamaru. 

And she noticed that Kiba has changed a lot since that day--he's grown--a lot. Everyone of the Leaf has this point of maturity, and Kiba has turned into this cool person. Barely pries and complains, he just goes with the flow of elan and not look back into the past. He was her best friend, and so he knows every bit of daddy issues she's having with Hiashi, or what age did she decide to grow her hair, and some other secrets she wished to be confidential. Seems like the only thing he knew about Kiba was that his father cheated on his mother and Tsume had scared him off to leave the house. 

He was also carrying her heels, and so she wondered what other rebus lies within those snake-like eyes. 

"We're here," Kiba said, putting her down. "You sure you want to be in here?" 

Hinata just gazed at the windows. There were smokes and lights blurring from inside, and it's a secret passageway that stretches to the Land of Rice Paddies.

Hinata tried to enter the double door, but before it, there was a giant shaven man that stood before the beeline. "Slow down, kid." The bouncer said. For a second he looked like Ibiki. "How old are you?" 

Hinata looked at herself and realized she was still wearing that white sunday dress. 

But Kiba pranced behind her and said, "she's with me." 

Three words. Three words it had to take before the guy moved sidewards and showed some respect, as if Kiba had gone from the ends of the earth and he was known from all the lands. 

Hinata entered, the music and lights yelling and blinding her. Pretty mu ch everything around the area was reminding her of Valentine's day, only there were endemic and unknown faces and they were dancing look like different species. There was waitress girl holding a platter of uncooked meat, two persons making out, and that there was this loud noise coming from the bar station. 

There was a man--a boy, not far from sixteen, who was sitting at a stool while humonguous people kept on bothering him. "Oi, is this you?" asked the big guy, who gestured over his tiny friend holding a wanted poster. The boy didn't answer, rather he just drank his beer. The boys looked at each other in annoyance and mockery. "Oh it's him alright," said the other. "Do you have any idea how much money we can get from your head?" 

The boy turned sidewards, and Hinata gasped upon seeing who the mysterious boy was. It's Sasuke. It's Uchiha Sasuke they're missing with. It wasn't any stranger that comes into a bar and orders a beer for kicks. He's here for a reason. Or maybe not. 

"Let's get out of here," Kiba said. He was already taking her hand but Hinata moved away stubbornly. She wanted to see this. 

Sasuke turned to the foursome people. Earlier he'd recently slaughtered twelve people and buried them somewhere in Otogakure. He's literally pissed off at people he could already imagine their heads hanging up into this very bar. 

He activated his Sharingan, a spark in them and whispered, "leave."

The men walked away with cursing glares. 

Hinata silently plodded towards the bar. Kiba was holding her hand, but he let her go. She tumbled over multiple people, trying to get close to the boy who was once a comrade. Who was everyone else's friend.

"S-sasuke?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto carried the box into their room. He was finished putting her wife to bed because both of them were really dead on their feet. The new house the kages have given to them as a wedding present turns out to be really huge, and cozy. Although both of them pretended to be tickled pink, still, they'd like to keep things simple.

Naruto started unpacking. He grabbed a few apparels of Sakura and placed them to the cabinet. When finished, he went to the room he assumed to belong to their child. The walls were painted in rainbows and he could only imagine the three-year-old girl with perfect blonde hair, crawling from the crib. Wanting to be carried. It was one of the perks of becoming a dad.

He got out and started to think. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what happened to you?" 

Hinata was sitting at the bar stool next to him. He was pouring Sake for his own. There wasn't even a bruise or a damage to his flawless face--he's still an Uchiha. 

No response. Hinata just glared at him as if he had rose from the dead. The last time she probably saw him was back at Yumegakure, although they never talked, didn't even like each other, she knew he was only there because of Sakura. Now, seeing him shrivelled on a random place, on the line, made her eyes warp. "Why are y-you still here? Why c-can't you just go back to Konoha?" No response. She snatched his glass but he only took it back with words of "piss off." 

"Sasuke, you h-have to stop t-this." 

"Tss. What do you care??"

"I care because S-sakura is m-my friend. What would she say if she saw you now?"

Sasuke just gazed back at her with those charming judgy little eyes, as if on a cue, he didn't believe her. Just straightened his glass and gestured for the bartender for more who was sweeping a glass.

"That's it. I'm taking you to an apartment. I know a place." Hinata said as she stood from the stool, reached for her purse and paid for her buddy. "You're coming with me." 

Sasuke tittered. "I've nowhere to go. Itachi's dead, my village wants me dead, Sakura's married. I don't fit in there." 

"Well w-what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to get on with your life. Forget you ever talked to me. It's gonna cause you more trouble than I did when I kidnapped you." 

"I want to help you." 

"You want to help me? Go tell everyone I'm dead."

"Sasuke, I'm not doing this." Hinata sighed, staring at the crest in his back. She thought of the rivalry of her family relations with his such long time ago. 

"Can I ask you a question? How do you live another day, trying to move on, without wanting to kill yourself? Because I'm doing it all wrong." 

"I said good bye." Hinata said sadly. "You should too." 

"Hinata," Kiba said approaching, "come on. Let's get you home." 

It was an order. Hinata couldn't see the raven anymore, rather she was getting pushed by a lot of people who were in the club, and the last thing she ever saw was the smirk on the Uchiha's face. He knows. 

"Hana's not home until Sunday. You can sleep wherever you want." Kiba said as they've arrived inside the house of the Inuzuka mansion. His forehead was wet from sweat, and Hinata saw the ink displayed in his chest when he changed his upper clothing. And demons be driven. 

Hinata looked at her sorroundings. She still couldn't get over with the fact that it was Sasuke she had recently bumped into, of all the strange people, and she could still envision the darkness in his eyes. The blue-haired princess glared at Kiba's back. 

"Kiba?" 

"I realized something today....about you......about us...."

"Hinata, stop." he was shaking.

"And you can say that it's because you're my best friend, but you know what? Maybe it is. And I'm telling you it's the real thing.. that I've ever felt in my entire life...I love you... Kiba....... I love you."

*FAST FORWARD THE VIDEO TO 2:36*

Kiba had enough. He turned, a look of dumbfoundment in his eyes, and ran to kiss his best friend. Hinata moaned, and opened her mouth to gain access as she bit his lip. His hands were moving to his waist while Hinata had wrapped her arms into his neck, soaking him with sweat and the tension of of their body Kiba thought he could melt. 

He wanted her. He wanted her ever since she had ran into him for an advice, when he saw the length of her hair growing, saw the shape in her chest, and she was everything he'd ever asked for in his sixteen years of living. Suddenly he'd taken off his shirt, looked at her in the eye as if she was the most beautiful thing in the planet, and kissed her even more. Hinata's hands reached for his chest, where his tattoo had been marked, and she, too had taken her shirt off. 

Kiba carried her, pinned her to the wall and started tracing kisses to her neck, his hand moving to her thigh. He could feel the smiles and chuckles in between their kisses, which only excited him more as he brought her to the couch and pulled their lips back together. There wasn't enough touch to refill all those times he'd missed out to her. 

The rest of the night went perfect. None of them held back. Because what could you possibly do, if you were in the state of falling apart, and you needed someone so much that the hunger for them was inevitable? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suigetsu kicked the stone from his way. He was on their way back at the hideout when Wakana stopped at something. 

She kneeled at the ground to pick up the piece of jewelry. 

"What is that?" The water boy asked, in a tone he didn't want to get in another trouble. Kids have such tiny happiness that could lead to harm. 

"It's pretty," Wakana said, glaring at the crystal swaying necklace. "I think I've seen one before, I just couldn't remember when." She looked around to search at the aphotic night. "Who do you think this belongs to?" 

"Well put it down, didn't your teachers teach you not to steal?"

"Not if no one owns this." Rin smiled as she poured the ornament into her palm and clench it into fist. 

NARUTO'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING 

Happy birthday to my best best friend, her name is Ann (actually she'll never see this)

TRIVIA

- This chapter was born due to the song.

- Wakana picked the necklace for a reason;)

- Reference to 'legendary' belongs to how i met your mother

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro