(46) THE MENTION OF MISSION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

With sunrise the sun rays started to come into the chamber, to notify about a fresh start. Arjun was the first one to open his eyes only to get lost in admiration of the sleeping beauty who was clinging to him. He was lost in his admiration. Suddenly cold shiver filled his nerves. Not because of  the chilling wind of dawn. It's because of the brushing of his queen's lips over his heart when she was snuggling more into his hug.

He started to caress her long and luscious curls, and witnessed a cute dreamy smile on her lips. That insisted him to peck her lips. Then he started to go out while loosening her grip over him. But,

"Some more time please." A sleepy voice which was more than a soft melody stopped his moves.

After sometimes he tried to wake her up by calling. But neither any response not any reply he got. So he tickled her on the curve of her waist. That made her open eyes with a complaining look.

"I should get care from you, Subhi. Why your stare is holding complain for me?" He asked while pinching her nose.

"You started troubling me from morning itself, Arya. It's not fair." She told while rubbing her eyes to get rid of sleep fully.

"Troubling! Really? I just woke you up, Subhi." He countered her.

"I am saying about the way you wake me up." She hit his left arm playfully while countering back.

"I felt this way would go suitable. Because if I chose any other way then you would have tagged me as terrible." His smirk made her blush.

"Smart girl. Not arguing further." He was going near her face. But she started to pull blanket towards her. So that she can leave.

"Now it's my turn to have some more time." Saying this he pulled the blanket without caring about her pleading eyes.

Though his pull didn't have that much strength still it displaced the blanket to reveal her cleavage to him. He was pouring his love there by pecking repeatedly. She wanted to protest. But instead of that she was giggling with his morning pamper by closing her eyes.

After sometimes when she felt he was carrying her in arms she opened eyes, and he winked at her.

"Now why is this, Arya?" She raised eyebrows at him.

"You must be tired. So how can I leave you alone to have the burden of morning chores?" His reply cleared his intentions to her.

He put her in bath tub gently, and joined her in bathing. After noticing the water droplets sliding down from her chin to neck he started licking those with tongue.

"It's only my right to touch you there." He whispered in her ear, and pulled her on his lap.

Then he made her hairs one side, and started to kiss her nape. Before he could add more to passion she said she's done, and went to other side hurriedly to change.

They both got ready, and started their respective schedule.

When Subhadra was feeding grains to birds in garden she saw Duryodhan was coming towards her with a smile. Which was an evil smirk in other words.

"The glow of your face is indicating your happiness with this marriage." His way of saying made Subhadra frown.

"Yes, I am happy, and hoping the same to be true for you and Bhanumati also." She replied not caring about the hidden meaning of his words though she was aware of that.

"I am feeling bad for your naivety." He said to get a questioning glare from her.

"Ok, let's go straight. The truth is that your this marriage was a mere mission for Arjun. You are just a medium for him for his beneficial use." His each word was increasing her rage. But she was controlling.

"You are our guest. So don't say anything rubbish to make me cross my words of decency." Saying this she left as she didn't want to outburst.

From there she headed straight to Kanha's chamber. But she saw Kanha and Arjun were talking, and laughing there. She was smiling at the sight. But suddenly Arjun's expression turned into the serious one.

"Madhav, the turning point is about to come." Arjun stated with that serious expression.

"It ought to come, Parth. Anyways it seems like you fear Bhadra about the revelation of your mission to her." Kanha's mischievous smile made Arjun shook his head.

"Her reaction won't be a pleasant one after knowing all truth. She can think directly that I used her on my way of mission." The tension filled the air with Arjun's each word.

"Don't worry Parth. If both of yours bonding is deep then she would emphasize your dedication for her beyond the direct meaning which situation is going to present before her." Kanha assured him, and he nodded slightly.

Subhadra's POV:

Means was Duryodhan saying right? Even bhratashri knows all. What's this happening? After marriage most things happened unusual. Why is situation indicating negatively towards the two most important persons of my life? The relations which are the definition of my believe why fate is trying to bring doubt in those? No, I can't let destiny play it's part of misunderstanding in our relationship.

POV Ends

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any comment about the moments of our protagonists?

(3) Any part of romance you feel like to comment?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro