411 - 420

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 411: Embarrassing Yourself Overseas

Feng Qing did not speak or refute. She took the note and walked towards the second row where Feng Jianing was. Feng Jianing's expression was ugly. She did not want to change seats either, but under Shen Suying's pressure, she could only take her things and walk past Feng Qing.

With the sound of the bell, the midterm examination officially started. After the students wrote their names, they started answering. Only Feng Qing supported her head and spun her pen as she looked at the examination paper. The examination had started for ten minutes, but she did not fill in a single question.

Shen Suying naturally saw everything. The reason why she changed Feng Qing to the second row was because she wanted to be close and watch her personally. The reason why she was not allowed to change to the first row was that the first row did not seat anyone.

"Student Feng Qing, the examination has already begun. Why aren't you answering? Don't forget our agreement. If you can't enter the top 150 in the cohort, you have to retain for one more year. If you can't enter the top 50 in the cohort, you'll be responsible for the hygiene for the entire year." Shen Suying sneered.

Hearing her mention this, Feng Qing raised her head and looked over. Seeing her bright eyes and peerless appearance, Shen Suying felt disgusted for no reason.

"By the way, I heard that you went out to boast again last week. You even participated in some International Fragrance Competition and got lucky to advance successfully?" Seeing that Feng Qing did not want to speak, Shen Suying's eyes darted around as she remembered this.

"It's alright. My luck is not bad. The original champion was revoked, so I advanced one place in my ranking. I can be considered to have entered the finals." Feng Qing teased.

In the last row, Feng Jianing stopped writing. When she heard that the champion was revoked, the pen in her hand was almost broken.

"Haha, Student Feng Qing, don't blame me for not reminding you. If you don't pass one subject, you have to do a supplementary examination. At that time, don't think about going to Country F to participate in the finals. The school will definitely not fake it." Shen Suying's lips curled up slightly, looking like she was kindly reminding her.

Feng Qing nodded. "Thank you for your concern, Chief Shen."

Looking at her stubborn look, Shen Suying was angry. "Don't think too much. I'm not concerned about you. I just don't want you to embarrass yourself overseas."

Feng Qing spun her pen twice and took a deep breath. She lowered her head and looked at the paper, not planning to talk nonsense with Shen Suying anymore. However, she saw Shen Suying walking to the table.

The next second, Shen Suying pulled away Feng Qing's paper and pointed at the table. "Alright, Feng Qing, you cheated in the examination!"

Her words instantly made the atmosphere in the classroom freeze. All the students looked at Shen Suying with question marks on their faces, not knowing what she was up to again.

"Hello, hello, invigilator. Please come over. There is a student cheating in the examination here." Shen Suying picked up a walkie-talkie and repeated.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. She knew that Shen Suying was deliberately finding trouble with her, but she was too lazy to argue. Since the papers had been taken away, she could not answer anymore. Hence, she prepared to get up and go to the bathroom.

Seeing her stand up, Shen Suying scolded angrily, "Sit down. You want to run away after being found out that you cheated in the examination?"

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up slightly. She ignored Shen Suying at all. The way out was blocked by Shen Suying. After thinking for a while, she turned around and walked towards Feng Jianing, who was in the last row.

"You, what are you doing?" Without waiting for Feng Jianing to finish speaking, Feng Qing picked up her examination paper. Feng Jianing was shocked and hurriedly stood up to pounce on Feng Qing to snatch the examination paper.

At the same time, the classroom door was pushed aside. The invigilator had arrived, and behind her were two associate chief physicians from the Academic Affairs Office. The invigilator's expression was ugly. He swept his gaze across the students in the classroom like he was looking at a criminal. In the end, his gaze landed on Feng Qing and Feng Jianing.

Seeing that they were here, Shen Suying hurriedly pointed at Feng Qing and said, "Chief Tian, the student who was snatching other people's papers was discovered by me because she cheated in the examination. Her desk is filled with answers. If you don't believe me, you can go and take a look."

The invigilator was the dean of the Academic Affairs Office of other colleges. He was of the same level as Shen Suying. When he heard her words, he naturally looked at the table and realized that there were indeed many dense things written with black pencil on the table..

Chapter 412: S-Level Examination

At this moment, Feng Qing walked back with the paper and patted Feng Jianing's paper on the table. "Invigilators, please take a look. Were the words on the table and this paper written by the same person?"

The three invigilators took the examination paper and looked at it carefully for a while. They nodded one after another and gave affirmative answers. Chief Tian held the examination paper and decided, "Student Feng Jianing, you're suspected of cheating in the midterm examination. According to the school's examination rules, you will fail for this subject. Please leave the examination hall now."

Shen Suying : "..."

Hearing Chief Tian mentioned that the person was Feng Jianing, Shen Suying secretly pulled Chief Tian's arm and said in a very low voice, "Chief Tian, you're mistaken. The person who gave you the test paper just now was the one who cheated in the examination. Her name is Feng Qing, not Feng Jianing."

Chief Tian was slightly stunned. He frowned and took a closer look at the paper in his hand. "I'm not wrong. Feng Jianing is clearly written on this paper. Which one of you is Feng Jianing? Please quickly leave the examination room with your things!"

Feng Jianing's face turned pale. Chief Tian said her name again. The looks of disdain from the students made her face burn.

Shen Suying did not believe it. She took the paper from Chief Tian and looked at it. She carefully compared the handwriting on the paper and the table. No matter how dissatisfied she was, she had to admit that the handwriting was the same.

Rolling her eyes, Shen Suying said, "Chief Tian, you're mistaken. Before the examination started, I changed their seats."

Chief Tian frowned. "Change seats? Chief Shen, you mean..."

"What I mean is, although the cheat notes on the table were written by Feng Jianing, she didn't really use it. Instead, Student Feng Qing became the biggest beneficiary." Shen Suying explained.

Chief Tian was a little stunned by what she said. He looked at the cheat notes on the table and then at Feng Qing. For a moment, he could not react at all. Shen Suying continued, "So I think Feng Qing should be the one to be kicked out of the examination room!"

The other two invigilators looked at each other and looked at Shen Suying in confusion. They did not know why Shen Suying was so against Feng Qing.

"Chase me out of the examination room? Chief Shen, I didn't even write my name on the examination paper, nor did I do a single question. How did I cheat?" Feng Qing questioned.

Feng Qing's words immediately hit the nail on the head. Chief Tian also reacted. Many students nodded in agreement. Feng Qing did not even write a word, so how could she say that she cheated?

The corners of Shen Suying's lips curled up, as if she had already expected Feng Qing to say this. Hence, she boasted shamelessly, "Hmph, don't give me that. Although you haven't written a word, you've been staring at the table just now. I believe you've memorized a lot of answers, right? As long as you've memorized them, it'll be considered cheating in the examination room!"

The smile on Feng Qing's face disappeared, and a layer of indifferent cold light flashed across her eyes. She looked straight at Shen Suying. "Chief Shen, are you unhappy with me?"

Shen Suying shuddered. Her back turned cold from Feng Qing's cold eyes. This was the first time she had seen such an aura on a student.

"You, you're talking nonsense. As a teacher, it's my responsibility to monitor fairness!" Shen Suying denied.

Feng Qing did not speak and only stared coldly at Shen Suying. The atmosphere in the classroom was cold and awkward. Chief Tian was the first to speak up to smooth things over. "Alright, I understand. Everything you say makes sense. In that case, why don't we randomly draw an S-level question from the question bank for the two of them?"

"Hiss..."

Upon hearing Chief Tian's words, the students gasped. Everyone knew that Capital University had always divided the examination questions into the five difficulty levels of SABCD, and S-level was the most difficult one. It was called the Purgatory level of difficulty. Not to mention the literary scum like them, even the top students could not guarantee that they would pass.

"Chief, I..." Feng Jianing's face turned pale. She couldn't say anything.

Feng Qing stared intently at Shen Suying and said, "Chief Shen, you can ask me to answer the S-level question, but I have a condition."

Shen Suying raised her eyebrows. "What condition?"

"If my S-level paper gets full marks, you have to kowtow and apologize to me!" Feng Qing retorted..

Chapter 413: Unfair Bet

"Impulsive!" Gu Qingye couldn't help but mutter in the last row.

He did not know how difficult the S-level paper was, but he knew one thing. Ever since Capital University was established, no one had ever gotten full marks for the S-glevel paper. It was not that he did not have confidence in Feng Qing, but the S-level paper was too difficult.

"Ha, haha, Feng Qing, do you know what you're talking about?" Not only was Shen Suying not angry, but she smiled. "Very good, the entire class heard it. You said this yourself. If you can really score full marks on the S-grade paper, it doesn't matter if I kowtow and apologize to you!"

Other people did not know how difficult the S-level examination paper was, but as the chief, she knew very well that Capital University had to form an Advance Class every year to participate in the competition. And the students who could enter the Advance Class were all top ten students in the entire school. However, even they, the top students, could not get full marks. Feng Qing, a mere arts student, actually dared to boast so shamelessly. She was simply stupid.

"However, I'm a teacher after all. Naturally, I can't bully a student like you, so I'll be more magnanimous. If you don't get full marks for your S-level examination paper, then bow and apologize to me in front of your classmates. You can sincerely say that you were wrong and won't dare to talk back again!" Shen Suying said playfully. She was not stupid. She emphasized again and again that Feng Qing had to pay the price for her words.

The students looked at each other and sympathized with Feng Qing in their hearts. They felt that Feng Qing had purely dug a hole and buried herself in it. How could she be so rash?

Xu Mingqian slammed the table and stood up. He protested, "I object, Chief Shen. As the teacher and chief, how can you make such an unfair bet with a student?"

Shen Suying's red lips curled up and she said coldly, "Xu Mingqian, if you don't want to take your examination, get lost. Don't step into muddy water here. Or do you also want to do an S-level paper?"

In her eyes, there were only two types of people: the poor and the rich. Xu Mingqian was also a special student, so she naturally never looked at Xu Mingqian.

"Very good, we'll do as Chief Shen says. The entire class and three invigilators will testify. If I win, Chief Shen will kowtow and apologize to me. If Chief Shen wins, I'll bow and apologize to Chief Shen. It's completely reasonable!" Feng Qing raised her head and said in a clear voice.

Xu Mingqian hurriedly said, "Qingqing, don't be silly. That's an S-level paper. No one from Capital University has ever gotten full marks."

Feng Qing turned around and looked at Xu Mingqian, giving him a confident look. "I like challenging difficult things. The more impossible things are in the eyes of others, the more I have the urge to conquer them. Only by winning can certain people shut up completely. Am I right, Chief Shen?"

"Ha, Student Feng Qing, I hope you can still be so confident after seeing the S-level examination paper. I also look forward to you scoring full marks for a S-level examination paper to shut me up completely!" Shen Suying said with a face full of disdain.

Seeing that they had reached their agreement, Chief Tian's expression darkened. He looked at Shen Suying unhappily. As a teacher, he felt a little embarrassed for Shen Suying. It was really unfair to Feng Qing to do this. However, after thinking about it, he still endured it. After all, Shen Suying's background was a little special. Otherwise, she would not have become the chief at such a young age.

"In that case, let's do this. The two of you, come with me with your stationery." Chief Tian glanced at Feng Qing and Feng Jianing before turning around and walking out.

In the corridor, Feng Jianing whispered in Feng Qing's ear, "Qingqing, you're really a jinx. Do you have to deliberately expose the cheat notes on the table to Chief Shen? See what has happened? Both of us are going to do S-level papers. We're definitely going to fail this subject!"

Feng Qing followed behind Chief Tian and said indifferently, "What were you thinking when you wrote the notes on the table? Do you only know the severity of the problem now? If I remember correctly, you entered Beijing University with the first place in both your major and cultural subjects.. How can an S-level examination paper scare you like this?"

Chapter 414: You Will Definitely Get Retribution

"Hmph, what do you know? In order to participate in the International Fragrance Competition, I've been taking leave recently and haven't revised at all. Even if I didn't do well, it's very normal. If not for you, I wouldn't have embarrassed myself in the Fragrance Competition and even lost the championship. Qingqing, I definitely won't let you off." Feng Jianing gritted her teeth.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up into a cold smile. "If you don't want others to know, don't do it. You deserve all of this. You know very well how you treated me in the past. Those who have evil intentions towards me will definitely suffer retribution!"

Chief Tian turned around and said in a deep voice, "Both of you, keep quiet and don't disturb other people's exams!"

Feng Qing and Feng Jianing looked at each other and then turned their heads to the side. With Chief Tian suppressing them, no one spoke anymore. They went all the way to Chief Tian's office and started the S-level examination paper.

However, after looking at the first question, Feng Jianing's face turned pale. She held the pen for a long time and didn't know how to calculate. As expected of an S-level question, it was really too difficult.

Chief Tian sat opposite them, holding a thermos and drinking wolfberry water. He stared at the two of them solemnly.

Feng Jianing's face turned paler and paler. A layer of cold sweat appeared on her forehead and nose tip. The examination had only started for ten minutes when her vision darkened and she fell to the ground like a deflated ball.

Chief Tian jumped in fright and hurriedly went forward to support her. "Student Feng Jianing, what's wrong with you?"

Seeing this scene, Feng Qing shook her head with a speechless expression. She could only stop answering the question and walk to Feng Jianing's side. She reached out and took her pulse on her wrist. Then, she picked up the pencil on the table and stabbed Feng Jianing's Tan Zhong acupoint.

"Ah..." Feng Jianing let out a scream like a pig being slaughtered.

"Alright, if you can't die, then get up and take the examination. You've already wasted five minutes. If you dare to pretend to be sick again, I don't mind stabbing a few more 'comfortable' acupuncture points. I guarantee that you won't have any illnesses after that." Feng Qing exposed her bluntly.

Feng Jianing retracted her confused gaze and glared at Feng Qing with an ugly expression. She didn't expect Feng Qing to be so ruthless that she actually dared to poke her with something. She initially wanted to pretend to faint and dodge the examination. That way, she would at most be able to do a supplementary examination. No matter what, it would be better than failing the examination. However, Feng Qing ruined her good plans again.

Chief Tian understood and his expression was a little ugly. The feeling of being played by Feng Jianing wasn't good. Looking carefully, he realized that Feng Jianing was refreshed and didn't look sick at all. However, when he went to help Feng Jianing up just now, he saw the messy kiss marks on Feng Jianing's collarbone through her collar. As an experienced person, he naturally knew what it meant.

Hmph, she's indeed not a good person. Chief Tian thought.

The previous two times, Feng Jianing had caused a huge commotion outside. He had naturally seen all those news. He had long guessed that Feng Jianing was only pure on the surface but was a slut deep down. The kiss marks on her collarbone confirmed his speculation.

"Chief Tian, don't listen to her nonsense. I really wasn't feeling well just now." Feng Jianing braced herself and explained, even pretending to be bullied.

Chief Tian snorted coldly. "Alright, continue with the examination. Using your thoughts on the test is more useful than anything else. If you still feel uncomfortable, I'll immediately get the school doctor to come and check you. If there's nothing wrong, you can expect to lose your credits!"

Hearing that her credits would be deducted, Feng Jianing immediately cowered. Other than her examination results, her credits were also very important. She had been taking frequent leave of absence this semester, and her credits had long been depleted. If her credits were deducted again, she would probably really have to retain.

What scared her the most was still the body checkup. Her chest, back, and inner thigh were filled with Cao Beining's forceful kiss marks. If the school doctor saw this, her image as a youthful beauty would completely collapse.

Feng Jianing picked up her pen with an ugly expression and continued with the examination. However, she was in despair. These questions were getting harder and harder. To her, they were simply beyond her level.

An hour later, under Chief Tian's supervision, the two of them finished their examination. Feng Qing handed in her papers in the end, but Feng Jianing had long given up and handed in her papers thirty minutes in advance.

Looking at Feng Qing's paper, Chief Tian could not help but ask, "Aren't you going to check it once? I can give you ten more minutes. After all, you have a bet with Chief Shen.."

Chapter 415: The Daughter Of The Shen Family

Feng Qing shook her head to indicate that there was no need to check. After packing her stationery, she walked straight out of Chief Tian's office. The invigilator looked at her back and couldn't help but sweat for her. However, Feng Qing didn't care about it herself, and he didn't want to interfere too much.

—-

Three days later, the examination at Capital University ended. At the same time, the results of the first subject were announced. Just as Feng Qing reached the classroom door, she heard her classmates discussing.

"No way! The highest score for this midterm examination is 95 points?"

"Then doesn't that mean that Feng Qing lost the bet? I'm still waiting to see Chief Shen kowtow and apologize to her."

"Then if Feng Qing loses, won't she have to bow and apologize to that old witch, Chief Shen, in front of us? Just the thought of that old witch's smug face makes me sick!"

Ignoring everyone's discussions, Feng Qing sat down on the table. Just as she sat down, Xu Mingqian threw a tablet at her.

Feng Qing scrolled through the screen and said in confusion, "Brother Mingqian, why do you have the contents of my examination?" She could see very clearly that the tablet had her S-level examination paper and a standard answer that the teacher used to grade. Students usually couldn't get such things.

Xu Mingqian whispered, "It's nothing. I was just bored. I went to the school's teaching system to take a look."

"You hacked the school's education system? You're a hacker?" Feng Qing raised her eyebrows.

Xu Mingqian chuckled. "Do you think our school's crappy server needs the ability of a hacker? As long as you know a little bit of programming, you can easily go in and play."

Feng Qing's eyes curved into crescents. Xu Mingqian had made it sound easy. She was a hacker herself, so she naturally knew the difficulty of hacking into the teaching system of Capital University.

Clearly, Xu Mingqian was not telling the truth, but she did not want to pursue the matter. After all, everyone had their own secrets. There was no need to dig deeper.

Feng Qing could see very clearly that on the S-level paper she did, there were 95 marks written in red pen. Feng Qing looked at the standard answer and compared it with her own paper. In the end, she found the spot where her marks were deducted. It was the last big question, and this big question only gave her 5 marks out of 10.

What was special was that the last big question was actually graded by three teachers. 10 points, 0 points, and 5 points. Because the last big question did not belong to the traditional meaning of mathematics and was a defense math question, three teachers gave marks according to the standard answer. Therefore, three teachers gave three completely different points.

"Qingqing, do you know who Chief Shen is?" Xu Mingqian asked.

Feng Qing was stunned before she shook her head. "I don't know, I'm not familiar with her."

"Let's put it this way. The entire Capital's education world is ruled by the Shen family, and Shen Suying is the young lady of the Shen family. That's why she could become the chief at such a young age. However, she is just being gilded. Before long, she will climb up again," Xu Mingqian explained.

As the King of Hackers in Xia country, apart from a very small number of people, no one could hide secrets from him. It was just a matter of typing on the keyboard to investigate whoever he wanted to know.

Feng Qing's lips twitched. "I see. If I remember correctly, the Capital University's school rules are very strict. She's already the chief. If she still wants to climb up, according to the rules, she has to teach in the countryside for at least three years before she has a chance, right?"

Not only was this promotion method used by Capital University, but almost the entire education world in Xia country was also doing this. It had already become an unwritten rule. Many people with connections in the education world had to follow this rule. For example, the various directors of Capital University had all gone out to teach when they were young.

"She's the eldest daughter of the Shen family. Letting her be the chief is already letting her experience civilian life. How can she go to that kind of place to teach poor students?" Xu Mingqian rubbed his nose.

Glancing at the last question again, Feng Qing returned the tablet to Xu Mingqian. "Brother Mingqian, I've troubled you."

With that, she took out her phone and dialed a string of numbers..

Chapter 416: Calling Hubby Again And Again

Di Hui Building, level 95.

Unlike before, the huge president's office was filled with people today. There were a total of 80 executives in suits and solemn expressions. Opposite them, Xie Jiuhan was sitting on the boss chair. His cold and noble aura made everyone breathless.

Suddenly, the phone on the table vibrated.

Xie Jiuhan's face was expressionless, but his eyes darted to the phone screen. Seeing that it was Feng Qing, the man picked up without hesitation.

"Hehe, Hubby ~" Just as the call connected, Feng Qing's sweet and greasy voice sounded. Xie Jiuhan stretched his neck and felt a numbing current throughout his body.

The man's lips curled up. This woman knew how to play. When she wanted nothing from him, she would call him Little Jiu Jiu. When she encountered trouble, she would call him Hubby at the last minute. However, Xie Jiuhan liked her like this.

With Feng Qing's 'hubby', the entire 95th floor was filled with spring flowers. Everyone could clearly feel that the cold aura on Xie Jiuhan's body had disappeared.

Xie Jiuhan loosened his collar and said with a smile, "My dear wife, what can I do for you?"

The 80 executives : "..."

"Oh my god! This is crazy. What did I just hear?"

"Quick, pinch me. Why do I feel like I'm in a dream? Our Ninth Master has actually changed?"

Why is the 95th floor always filled with the smell of spicy hot pot? Why can a phone call melt an iceberg that hasn't changed for a thousand years?

Looking at Xie Jiuhan's smile, the 80 executives discussed softly. Many of them had already started to worship the lady boss in their hearts. They wanted to know what kind of woman could make their Ninth Master human.

The executives who were standing closer to the front pricked up their ears, wanting to listen carefully to the beautiful woman's voice on the boss's phone. Unfortunately, Xie Jiuhan's phone was specially made, and not a single sound could be heard.

After a few words, Xie Jiuhan nodded. "No problem, leave it to me!"

After hanging up the phone, the man raised his head to look at the executives. The smile on his lips gradually disappeared and quickly returned to his arrogant and cold appearance.

The executives lowered their heads one after another, not daring to look the man in the eye. They felt the temperature of the 95th floor drop to the freezing point again. Xie Jiuhan pocketed his phone and said in a deep voice, "Everyone go back and write a proposal to hand to the secretary. Meeting dismissed!"

The 80 executives : "..."

Everyone looked at each other. They couldn't believe that the meeting was over today! Thank you, lady boss. It looked like they didn't have to work overtime today!

Xie Jiuhan stood up. Su Yu hurriedly walked over. "Ninth Master, where are we going?"

The man said calmly, "Capital University."

Xie Jiuhan had hardly finished his sentence when he walked into the VIP elevator. Su Yu waved at the crowd and hurriedly followed the man into the elevator.

Capital University.

At the entrance of the music room, there was a crowd. Many students from the other faculties also rushed over to watch the fun. They all knew about the bet between Feng Qing and Shen Suying. Since no one scored full marks, Feng Qing would have to bow and apologize to Shen Suying in public. It was definitely a famous scene.

"If you don't want to die, get lost!" Xie Shihao scolded as he squeezed through the crowd.

The students wanted to dodge after seeing that this little tyrant was here. However, there were too many people who were here to watch the fun and they could not make way there for a while. Instead, Xie Shihao squeezed into the classroom and saw Shen Suying standing on the podium arrogantly.

"Haha, Student Feng Qing, should I congratulate you for scoring 95 points? Or should I feel sorry for you?" Shen Suying hugged her arms and had a mocking expression.

She would never believe that a piece of trash who scored zero for the college entrance examination would have such good grades in just half a semester. She could even score 95 points for the S-level paper and get full marks for all the other subjects.

"Although your overall results this time are the first in the entire cohort, I really want to know what kind of learning method you used to improve so quickly in a short time?" Shen Suying continued..

Chapter 417: Hyaluronic Acid Face

"According to the bet, if you don't get full marks in the examination, you have to bow and admit your mistake to me, and promise not to talk back to me in the future. Don't worry, I'm a teacher after all. As long as you admit your mistake properly, I will definitely forgive you." Shen Suying's face was brimming with a smile, looking like she had won.

"Shen Suying, you old monster. Look at your face that has been filled with hyaluronic acid. Do you think you're worthy of being the chief? Do you think you're worthy of teaching people and make Qingqing apologize to you? Do you have the rights?" Xie Shihao stood at the door and scolded.

Shen Suyin's head was about to split open after hearing Xie Shihao cursed that her face was filled with hyaluronic acid. Actually, the 'hyaluronic acid face' was also a nickname given to her by the students in private. It was just that she pretended not to hear it. However, this was the first time that she had been scolded in public.

Although she was about to explode from anger, the person who scolded her was Xie Shihao, the young master of the Capital's Xie family and Xie Jiuhan's nephew. Even if she was the daughter of the Shen family, she couldn't afford to offend him.

Shen Suying controlled her temper and said, "Young Master Xie, even if Feng Qing is your girlfriend, you shouldn't be protecting her like this. After all, we're only fulfilling our previous bet."

Hearing the words 'girlfriend', Xie Shihao's tongue was tied. "You, what are you talking about? What girlfriend? When did I have a girlfriend?"

Shen Suying sneered and looked at Feng Qing with even more disdain. "Feng Qing, you've served Young Master Xie for so long. How have you not even become his girlfriend?"

Seeing Feng Qing's expression darken, she couldn't help but feel even more smug. She thought that she had touched Feng Qing's sore spot. However, she felt relieved after thinking about it. Feng Qing was only a wild girl from a poor mountain ditch after all. She didn't have status or background, so how could she match a young master like Xie Shihao?

"Shen Suying, shut up! To think that you're the chief of Capital University. Is this your calibre? How can you talk to students like this?" Xie Shihao scolded angrily, "Let me tell you, don't play matchmaker there. There's a price to pay for talking nonsense. Feng Qing isn't my girlfriend at all. The feelings between us aren't as dirty as you think. Actually, she's..."

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my!"

"This is..."

Just as Xie Shihao was about to reveal Feng Qing's identity, he heard the exclamations of his classmates behind him. Xie Shihao frowned and turned to look out the door. He wanted to see what was going on outside that could cause such a commotion.

In the corridor, the students who were watching the fun automatically split into two rows, instantly opening a path. A tall and strong figure walked over elegantly. The person who came was abnormally handsome. Regardless of whether it was male or female, as long as one took a look, they would be attracted by that face.

Many students who knew the person who came were shocked in their hearts. They did not expect to meet him here. Or rather, why was he here?

As for the students who didn't know him, they were all staring at him in a daze. The girls had eyes like heart, and their faces exuded a spring color. The boys couldn't help but nod and look up at him.

Walking in the crowd, Xie Jiuhan was calm and natural. Behind him, Su Yu and the ten bodyguards followed closely. The huge aura shook the hearts of all the students.

"Hey, Jiuhan, why are you here?" Seeing that Xie Jiuhan was here, Shen Suying quickly tidied her hair and clothes and came out to greet him. With that, she glanced at Xie Shihao, who was at the door. She guessed that it had something to do with Xie Shihao. It was very likely that Xie Shihao had caused trouble in school again.

One should not hit a smiling person. Seeing Shen Suying smiling and welcoming him, Xie Jiuhan only looked at her indifferently. At this moment, another group of people ran over breathlessly. It was the principal and a group of Capital University's higher-ups.

"Chief, Chief Shen, ask Student Feng Qing to come out for a while," Principal Di Zongzhi said.

Shen Suying raised her eyebrows and questioned, "Principal Di, why are you looking for her?"

"Just now, the Ninth Master personally went to the Academic Affairs Office to check the results of the students for this midterm examination. Fortunately, the Ninth Master was insightful and found the problem in Student Feng Qing's test scores." Principal Di took a few deep breaths and said, "Also, the Xie Corporation has just announced that they will undertake the scholarship of all the students who obtained good results for this midterm examination.."

Chapter 418: Married Early

Shen Suying's expression changed slightly, and her eyebrows knitted together. Although she did not understand why Xie Jiuhan would pay attention to the students' midterm examination results, she had no choice but to call Feng Qing out. "Student Feng Qing, the principal is looking for you."

Feng Qing heard Xie Jiuhan's heartbeat earlier on. She walked out of the classroom and looked into Xie Jiuhan's eyes. Her man was indeed efficient. He actually rushed over so quickly.

Seeing that Feng Qing was fine, Xie Jiuhan looked at Shen Suying and asked, "I've asked the three graders. Feng Qing's last big question was obviously the best solution. Why did they give her zero and five points? Those three graders told me that you asked them to give marks like this?"

Xie Jiuhan's voice was slightly angry, but Shen Suying did not seem to have heard it. She admitted generously, "That's right, I asked them."

"Why?" Xie Jiuhan asked again.

Seeing that Xie Jiuhan was very interested in this kind of thing, Shen Suying did not think much of it and explained, "The last big question of the S-level examination is usually an abstract defense question. For example, why one plus one equals two, or whether there is another integer between three and four. For such questions, everyone's opinion and answers are different. Therefore, when the teachers are grading, they also have their own standards. Some teachers think that Feng Qing answered well, so they give her full marks. Some teachers feel that it's not logical, so they naturally give her zero points. Besides, there's no optimal solution or standard answer for such questions. This time, her S-level examination score is 95 points, and it's already the highest score in the last three years of Capital University."

Xie Jiuhan nodded and looked at Principal Di beside him. "According to the agreement we signed just now, the Xie Corporation will not give the highest scholarship unless you get full marks."

The smile on Di Zhizhong's face froze. As the saying goes, listen to the meaning behind the words. Everyone was smart, so he naturally understood what Xie Jiuhan meant. However, before he could speak, Shen Suying said, "Then I can only feel sorry for Student Feng Qing. Because she missed five points, she didn't get the highest scholarship for this midterm examination. However, her results in all her subjects are also the top in the school. According to the rules, she will get the school's A-level scholarship. Although it's not much money, as long as she's more diligent, it's enough for her to spend for the next half semester."

Hearing this, Xie Jiuhan raised his head. His wild and cold aura was suddenly released. A cold smile rose on his lips. His perfect face and noble aura instantly made many of the surrounding female students infatuated.

Shen Suying's eyes were shining with stars. Her heart, eyes, and mind were filled with this man. Xie Jiuhan was too handsome. His entire body exuded a seductive charm.

Compared to him, top celebrities, famous young hunks, and mature men were all worthless. Just that face that had been personally carved by God was enough to cause all the ladies of the wealthy families in the Capital to scream and go crazy.

Shen Suying stared at Xie Jiuhan as if she could never get enough of him. However, she felt regretful in her heart. She never expected that such an outstanding man would actually get married so early...

"Ninth Master, look..." Principal Di hesitated.

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up, and his voice was ear-piercing. "Principal Di, when I came here, I called the Xia country's Ministry of Education, the head of the Higher Mathematics Team, and the two experts from the National Digital Science Research Institute. They are definitely authorities in terms of data. Let them reassess Feng Qing's examination paper."

When he said this, he did not even look at Shen Suying. He completely treated her as air and even deliberately distanced himself from her. The strong sense of alienation made Shen Suying feel very uncomfortable.

Shen Suying's eyebrows were almost twisted into fried dough. She did not understand why Xie Jiuhan was crazy. Why was he paying so much attention to Feng Qing, that wild girl? Not only did he want to re-assess her examination again, but he also specially found people from the Ministry of Education and the National Digital Science Research Institute. It was just an examination. Did it have to be so serious?

Principal Di nodded. "It's rare that the Ninth Master values education so much. It's really fortunate of Xia country and the education world. Let's do as the Ninth Master says and let the experts read the papers and grade them again.."

Chapter 419: Full Marks

Twenty minutes later, under the lead of the vice-principal, three authoritative mathematics experts walked over. Although they were the experts in Xia country's education and science world, they greeted Xie Jiuhan respectfully when they saw him.

The vice-principal reported, "Ninth Master, Principal Di, after the three experts' re-assessment of the examination papers, from the solution to the verification process to the overall conclusion, the three experts agreed that Student Feng Qing's examination paper should be given full marks, especially the answer to the big question, which had obtain the good reviews of the three experts."

With that, the vice principal turned to look at Shen Suying. "To be honest, I also looked at the examination paper with the three experts just now. I'm very puzzled as to which teacher is so irresponsible to actually give the scores of five and zero. It's simply baffling."

An old expert with white hair snorted coldly and said, "Forgive me for being blunt. After reviewing the papers just now, I found the three graders and asked them why they were grading like this as it was completely irresponsible. In the end, they told me that Chief Shen Suying ordered it. They said that Chief Shen felt that Student Feng Qing's answer did not suit her aesthetic standards."

"That's right. I also want to ask Chief Shen, when did the student's answer become related to your personal aesthetic?" The vice-principal continued.

Hearing this, Shen Suying's mind was blank. She mumbled for a long time and could not speak. "I, I..."

It was a large-scale social execution! In front of these three top experts, her thoughts and little tricks were simply laughable.

The truth was out. Di Zongzhi snorted coldly and said, "Chief Shen, you have really let the Capital University become honorable. It looks like it's a waste of your talent to be the chief. I'll definitely ask Old Chief Shen personally how high the aesthetic standards of the young lady of the Shen family are!"

Upon hearing the words 'Old Chief Shen', Shen Suying's expression changed drastically. She was even paler than the white on the wall. A layer of cold sweat appeared on her nose and palms.

"Principal Di and three specialists, you've really misunderstood. I didn't mean anything else. I was just joking at that time. I didn't expect that the three graders would really take it seriously." Shen Suying braced herself and said. However, even she didn't believe her own words. Her voice became softer and softer. She wished she could immediately become a mouse and find a hole to hide in.

Just as everyone was making things difficult for Shen Suying, Feng Qing finally opened her mouth. "In that case, does that mean that my final score for the S-level paper is full marks?"

The three experts looked at Feng Qing and nodded at her with a smile. The white-haired old man said, "You're right. Counting the results of this subject, all your exam results are full marks!"

"Hiss..." The surrounding students gasped. With full marks for all the subjects, was Feng Qing still human? Moreover, there was an S-level examination paper.

After getting an affirmative answer, Feng Qing's lips curled up. She looked at Shen Suying and said, "Chief Shen, I'm sorry. I won the bet this time. According to the content of the bet, you have to kowtow and apologize to me in public."

Her words stirred up a thousand waves. The students stretched their necks and pricked up their ears. Many people even took out their phones and changed it to recording mode. They all looked forward to Shen Suying kowtowing and apologizing. This kind of famous scene could only be seen once in a lifetime.

"Feng Qing, I'm warning you not to go overboard. I'm your teacher after all, the chief of the school. There's something I want to tell you. It's called don't burn one's bridges." Shen Suying shouted angrily.

She couldn't afford to offend others, but wouldn't it be easy to deal with Feng Qing? Although she had lost the bet, she wanted to use her status to suppress this matter.

Principal Di raised his eyebrows. "Chief Shen, what bet are you talking about?"

Without waiting for Shen Suying to speak, Feng Qing explained first, "Principal Di, Chief Shen relied on her status as the chief and is usually very mean to us students, especially students with poor family conditions. She is kind to those students with good family conditions and rich and powerful backgrounds. She is not a qualified teacher at all. On the day of the midterm examination, she looked down on me, so she slandered me for cheating and refused to apologize to me. Therefore, I made a bet with Chief Shen. As long as I scored full marks for the S-level examination, she will kowtow and apologize in public.."

Chapter 420: Choose One

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing looked at Shen Suying and said coldly, "Chief Shen, you said something very well just now. You're the chief after all. In front of the entire class, do you want to be a person who goes back on his words?"

"Hmph, Principal Di, this teacher has a bad character and is not worthy of being a teacher. I think the school should expel her to avoid affecting the reputation of the Capital University for a hundred years." Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing sang the same tune.

Hearing Xie Jiuhan's request to expel her, Shen Suying was stunned. Her head felt like it had been struck by lightning. This man with the most power in the Capital actually treated her like this?

"No, no. Principal Di, Jiuhan, I know I was wrong. I promise I won't do this again. Please don't expel me." Shen Suying panicked and hurriedly begged for mercy.

Seeing her beg for mercy, Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. He said coldly, "It's your expulsion or you fulfill the bet and kowtow to Student Feng Qing to apologize. Choose one."

Xie Shihao grinned and wished he could clap and cheer. He felt that his uncle and aunt are a mixed double. The old witch, Shen Suying, was about to be punished. This scene was too cool!

Listening to Xie Jiuhan's cold and heartless words and looking at Di Zongzhi's gloomy expression, Shen Suying's face was extremely pale. A layer of cold sweat broke out on her back. She knew very well that this matter would definitely not be resolved. Not only was Xie Jiuhan here, but there were also three experts from the education world. She did not even have a chance to resist.

Originally, she wanted to rely on her glib tongue to pester endlessly, but the three experts had unanimously given Feng Qing full marks, so what right did she have to not give her full marks? Therefore, she would definitely lose this bet. However, she was the daughter of the Shen family after all. How could she be willing to kowtow and apologize to Feng Qing, this wild girl from a poor mountain ditch?

Most importantly, there were so many students here. If she, the chief, really knelt, then what prestige would she have in front of the students in the future?

Seeing that she did not move, the surrounding students booed.

"You should admit defeat. Chief Shen is already an adult. Don't tell me you want to be shameless?"

"Trust is human nature, not to mention that Chief Shen is a teacher. You have to do what you say, or else it will be difficult to convince the public in the future."

"That's right. So many of us are witnesses. At that time, you made a bet with Student Feng Qing. Could it be that Chief Shen couldn't afford to lose?"

"Chief Shen, if I remember correctly, a few minutes ago, you forced Student Feng Qing to bow and apologize to you. Why are you afraid now that it's your turn to fulfill the bet?"

"This is called self-destruction. You used your status to force the three markers to not give Feng Qing full marks. When you did this, did you ever think that you were the chief of Capital University?"

The students spoke one after another, all of them supporting Feng Qing. Shen Suying's hands were trembling. This was the first time she had encountered such a thing that angered everyone.

Suddenly, an indescribable pressure attacked her. Shen Suying's legs went weak and she immediately knelt on the ground. The cold tiles dug into her knees. Shen Suying came back to her senses and tried to get up with her legs, but she was pressed to the ground by a hand.

"Chief Shen, everyone has to pay the price for their actions, even if you're the chief. Now, start kowtowing and apologizing." Feng Qing said coldly.

Shen Suying glared at Feng Qing, her eyes gradually turning red. The expression on her face was incomparably sinister. She did not want to kneel, but a terrifying aura came from Feng Qing's body, suppressing her to kneel on the ground.

Feng Qing could see very clearly that through Shen Suying's eyes, she saw unwillingness and hatred. However, she did not care and was not worried at all. In her eyes, Shen Suying was just trash. Xie Jiuhan did not even have to do anything if she really wanted to deal with her.

Shen Suying glared at Feng Qing. She never expected that this petite little girl would actually be able to have such a powerful aura just now. She was like the Goddess of War, or like the Queen of Ice and Snow descending to the mortal world. Especially when Feng Qing's eyes looked at her disdainfully, it was as if she was looking down on an ant..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro