88. The F-spot (18+)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

🌺
Once the buttons are undone, you know how it'll all end. It's all in the game, there are no miracles.
🌺

Amy's POV

Tonight, Taehyung and I decided to open up the Christmas gifts we gave each other.

I opened mine first, and my eyes went wide with surprise the moment I took the gift out of its wrapping.
"Wow, Taehyung... this is so beautiful," I said, taking the necklace in my hand.

Taehyung grinned.
"I'll put it on you," he went behind me and put the necklace around my neck and hugged me tight, kissing the spot on my neck below my ear.

Moaning lightly, I ruffled his hair while his one hand held me close to him, and he quickly brought forward his other hand that held his phone to click a selfie of us before I could react. I was surprised.

He kissed my cheek; his hold around my waist was firm, making my eyes widen. And he clicked again.

"Taehyung, a kiss sel-" I turned my head to protest, only to be silenced by his lips as he quickly clicked again before he pulled away laughing.

"That's so naughty," I pouted, blushing while he flopped on the sofa and dragged me to sit along with him.

"Look at these photos. They're so amazing. For the first time I've taken selfies that aren't blurry." He announced proudly.

Great! We have kissing selfies now.

"Jeez.... What a kink!" I winked at him, patting and stroking his thigh.

"I want to take one when we're really kissing passionately, and not just pecking like this. But this is good too," he said proudly, running his fingers through the thicket of his fluffy hair, making me chuckle at his quirkiness.

Then he opened his gift with a fond smile on his lips.
"It's beautiful, Amy. I love it," he said with a bright smile, and let me wrap the scarf around his neck. Turning to sit facing him, I put it around his neck and let my hands smooth down over his clothed chest, all the while our eyes locked in a strong gaze.

We were dangerously close when he suddenly said,
"Amy, MinJun needs siblings. We're late by a few years already."

"Yeah, Taehyung... he does need company. He loves to play," I nodded, letting my eyes drift to my hands that were on his lap now.

"I wonder how we would've done this if MinJun was around. How do other couples make more babies when they already have one? I'm confused," Taehyung said with a pout, making me giggle at his comment.

"Imagine what we would do when we have one more baby? How would we handle two and make a third one?" I asked, laughing.

"As long as Jay is there we need not worry about it... right?" He flashed a proud smile and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

I gasped, dramatically clapping a hand over my mouth.
"Wow! Taehyung... did you really plan it out with Jay?"

He winked, laughing.
"I wanted to be with you. I wanted to make love to you without worrying about getting caught by junior." He said, his boxy grin on full display.

I laughed and smacked his chest playfully.

He's really extra.

"Are you in your safe days now?" He asked, pulling my face towards him, his eyes drilling through every inch of my soul.

"No..." I shook my head.

"Then we should be in bed now," he declared and scooped me off the sofa and straight to the bed.

The next few days were all about keeping warm indoors with kisses and loads of sex, showering together and cuddling up all the time. We didn't leave the house at all, not even for a minute. Clothes were a rarity, and the house didn't smell like warm cinnamon anymore. It smelled like sex.

Dec 29, 2026
Taehyung's POV

Life was almost back on track, but this time, it was even better. I had a family of my own. I had everything I ever wanted in life, and the only thing left now was to get married to Amy. But before that, we had to tell MinJun that I am his dad, and I decided that it was best to move one step at a time.

Tonight, I planned to meet my friends and hyungs for dinner and then get back home before midnight and spend my birthday with Amy.

After breakfast, we were watching a movie, and she was snuggled up to me on the couch, making circles on my palm with her fingertips.

Ahh...the touch therapy is here!! But I don't want to sleep now

Dipping my neck lightly, I sniffed her hair, brushing my nose against the top of her head and pulling her even closer to me than she already was.
"Amy, you haven't kept up your word," I whispered in her ear, making the movements of her finger against my palm to come to a halt.

She got up from my chest with her strong gaze holding me captive.
"Huh? What's it, sir?" She whispered back, holding onto the collar of my shirt.

Her eyes were so seductive, and I felt my insides churn with desire.

Pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear,
"There's one erotic spot which you haven't yet shown me. Remember? I've been waiting for six years to know..." I gently bit her earlobe and trailed my kisses down to the side of her neck, my one hand holding the back of her neck, slowly threading through her scalp at the nape.

"You want to know?" she spoke low, letting out a soft moan, her head thrown back, and her eyes closed as her hands stroked my thighs.

Kissing her jaw, I hummed against her skin.
"There's no better time than now... show me that spot already." I became needy suddenly, waves of lust already gushing through my veins.

"Taehyung, stop it!" Amy laughed, putting both hands on my chest and weakly trying to push me away from her.

"Awww...come on now," I pouted and whined impatiently.

She laughed again, letting her head drop for a while before her eyes lifted to look at me.
"Right here? On the couch?" She asked, and I smirked leaning back on the sofa.

"I don't mind," I shrugged, my legs spreading open on their own accord.

"I'll grab a bunch of tissues," she said and brought out some tissues from the kitchen while I got up and moved aside the cushions on the sofa and prepared the space, just in case.

Returning from the kitchen, Amy set the tissues on the coffee table and walked up to me with her smoky gaze attacking all my senses. She stepped closer and put her hand on my crotch, gently palming me and feeling up my arousal. I fixed my eyes on her eyes as she slowly unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped it while her one hand stroked my clothed chest.

"It's in there?" I asked with a smirk, and she hummed carelessly.

"Of course, you're gonna explode today, baby," she winked and pulled down my jeans along with my underwear, just enough to free myself.

Her hands worked on the buttons of my shirt, and she left them open but still on my body, gently pushing me to sit on the sofa, which I did with my legs wide open for her.

"I wanted to blindfold you... but now I've changed my mind. Today, it's all about you," she said softly, pulling down my jeans and underwear up to my knees.

"I want to see you and feel you... don't blindfold me, please," I pleaded desperately, feeling super excited, my erection already at its peak.

"At least not today," she smirked, running her fingertips along my inner thighs. It felt ticklish and pleasurable.

Closing my eyes, I tilted my head back and enjoyed the touch of her fingers on my body as she walked her fingers along my inner thigh to my belly button, followed by the touch of her lips on my body when she bent in and started to leave butterfly kisses below my belly button; her neck caressing my rising erection.

I moaned lightly as she left a trail of wet kisses around and below my navel, and her lips moved down south as she took me in her soft hand, closing around in a firm hold and stroking me up and down.

"Taehyung, there's this spot here called the frenulum. It's the most erogenous spot in a male body," she educated me as her hand stroked my length, my eyes were fixed on hers, but her eyes were fixed on the part of me that was in her hand, eyeing it as if it was her dessert.

"Show me now!" I demanded impatiently, my elbows resting against the back of the sofa.

Smiling naughtily, she licked the underside of my length where the head of the penis met the length. She flicked her tongue over that super sensitive spot which suddenly sent chills down my spine.

"Mmmmmm..." I growled deeply and closed my eyes, throwing my head back in bliss.

"That's your f-spot," she said softly while flicking it again with her tongue tip as her palm stroked my inner thigh.

I felt my hormones rushing wildly, the sensation was out of the world, and my thighs buckled around her head.

Amy's POV

Taehyung was high and sexy, the sight of his exposed chest and stomach was making me go crazy. He was moaning and groaning sensually, his long hand moving around my shoulder and neck until he finally caught hold of my hair and held on to it.

"Taehyung, you're so sexy." I whispered as I lightly blew over my saliva on his frenulum, giving him goosebumps all over his body, eliciting deeper growls from him—the only music I wanted to hear at the moment.

His precum was leaking, and I put the tip of my index finger on it, making circles with my fingertip over the baby soft skin. He groaned and cursed, throwing his head back and giving me a full view of his sexy neck and the love marks there.

I continued to lick and kiss his f-spot while stroking his rock-solid and veiny erection up and down with one hand, his salacious moans growing louder by the second.

"Ahhh... Amm...yyy" he stuttered, and his every twitch and response encouraged me.

I didn't stop, my eyes didn't move from his face as I watched how his eyebrows furrowed, and the movements in his neck when he let out moans and slurs, and the way his chest heaved at a non-uniform rhythm resulting from his staccato breathing.

I cupped my lips around his length, my lips shielding my teeth as I took him in, teasing his newly revealed most sensitive spot with the pointy tip of my tongue, sucking him hard before pulling out—all the while my eyes never leaving his stunning face.

I wet kissed his balls and licked my way up from base to head to the tip, and again I teased his f-spot, and again, making his grip on my hair tighten with every deft move of my tongue. And then Taehyung's toes curled against the floor, his hips bucked, and his balls throbbed, shooting out a huge load of warmth all over my face. I licked up all that I could while he was still moaning and grunting, breathing through parted lips, his eyes were still rolled back in pleasure and his face turned pink with all the adrenaline rush.

I waited until he finished and then slowly got up, wiping my face clean with the tissues and sat on his lap, straddling his hips.

He rolled his head over, and our eyes met as I thrust myself forward, locking my hands at the back of his neck. Taehyung was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"You know the spot now," I winked, caressing his jaw and neck with one hand.

"Wooow! That was like Heaven. I've never experienced so much pleasure before..." he squeezed my waist with both his hands as he spoke, still sounding a little jittery.

I bent in, locking my lips with his as he held the back of my neck and kissed me feverishly, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.

I moved my wet kisses to his sharp jawline and neck, losing myself in his addictive scent as I began nursing on his neck, moving my tongue in delicate circles over the spot that I just sucked on. Both my hands threaded through his soft back locks, yanking his head backwards and giving me unhindered access to his irresistibly sexy neck.

Taehyung was growling, his hands rough on my waist and his girth grinding against my bottom, already gearing up for more action.

"Worth the wait?" I mumbled into his neck, pecking his sweet spots a few times.

"Totally.... I'm still not out of it," he said in his deep voice and grabbed a fistful of my hair, tugging at it to gain eye contact with me.

Holding our gazes, I sat up and unbuttoned my shirt, and he pushed aside the fabric of my open shirt, burying his face between the mounds of my breasts and nibbling on my flesh. Moaning, I kept grinding my clothed bottom against his unclothed hardness which was twitching and throbbing beneath me.

Somehow, people easily sniff out such uber hot moments and ruin it perfectly. My phone rang and interrupted our moment.

Cursing under my breath, I grabbed the phone from the couch and saw that it was an incoming call from the hospital. I answered the call,
"Yeah?"

"Dr. Amy, we're sorry to trouble you while you're on holiday. But there's an interview scheduled for today. Could you please take over? Since the other doctors are not available today," the workforce manager informed me.

"Umm... I'm on leave, too. Can this not be postponed to next week?" I asked as I brushed my free hand past Taehyung's chest, sliding it under the fabric of his open shirt and feeling up the smooth skin of his shoulder.

Taehyung played with my hair, tucking a tuft of hair behind my ear, and he ran his fingers delicately along my collarbone, pushing my shirt down my shoulders as I spoke.

"There are three candidates, and all overseas. So you need to conduct telephone interviews only," the workforce manager said, and I sighed in defeat, my shoulders slumping.

I am totally in the mood for romance and sex, but work is calling me. Sigh

"That's not how it works. We do need to have video interviews... what time is it?" I asked while my fingers caressed Taehyung's silky locks and his scalp.

He brushed his nose and lips over every inch of my neck and chest, giving me goose bumps all over. I tugged at his hair and closed my eyes enjoying the pleasurable sensation.

I tried my best not to moan into the call

Maybe we can sneak in a quickie before work starts

"In twenty minutes..." the manager informed, making me gasp and bolt up on Taehyung's lap, my eyelids flying open.

"What? This is for Dr. Mark's replacement, right?" I asked, trying to sound calm.

"Yeah. So will you be able to conduct it today?" The manager asked.

"Yeah... email me the details right away," I responded without a choice.

I was disappointed as hell. Sure.

But it was one such interview many years ago that led me to where I am today. Maybe I could help someone, too.

I ended the call and my shoulders dropped, my head dipping into the crook of his neck.

Taehyung kissed my shoulder, his hands still fondling my clothed breasts.
"What happened, baby?" He asked, and I sat up to find his eyes fixed on my chest.

"I have to interview three candidates today," I pouted sadly, my hands falling loose on my sides.

"Why? Aren't you on leave?" He asked me, tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear and pecking my lips a few times.

"I am. But there's no one else to do it, apparently. And we'll have telephone interviews first," I said, sheer disappointment plastered all over my face.

"So you don't need to wear clothes then, right?" He chuckled, trying to pull down the straps of my bra.

"Baby..." I laughed, stopping the actions of his hands and throwing a cushion at him.

He laughed, locking his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him.
"Just kidding, baby. When is it?"

"In twenty minutes," I sighed sadly.

So the rest of the day passed by with the interviews while Taehyung took a nap and played games, and later we had lunch together.

After lunch, Taehyung told me,
"Baby, I'll be having dinner with my friends and hyungs. I'll be back before midnight."

"Okay, Taehyung. I'll be headed to Jay's house. It's been almost five days since I saw MinJun. I've never been away from him for more than a few hours," my face grew sadder with each word I spoke.

"Hey, cheer up, baby. We speak to him thrice a day, and he's doing just fine. You visit him today, and then you'll be more relaxed. Tell him that I miss him a lot, and I love him a lot, okay?" He patted my head and told me in a soft voice, and I nodded, smiling.

»»----- ⚜ -----««

Two more chapters and an epilogue remaining.

Thank you for reading and supporting my work with your votes and comments.
💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro