Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( FRESH BLOOD )

ROAD
[ ☾]

Bela approaches her car and is startled by a figure just as she reaches it. It is Gordon. "It's rude to sneak up on people." She says.

"Bela Talbot." He says.

"You have me at a disadvantage. I don't know who you are." Bela says.

"Gordon Walker."

"I've heard of you. Heard you were in prison." Bela says.

"Got out." Gordon says.

"Released early on good behavior?" She has opened the car door and casually reaches inside.

Gordon holds up a small gun. "You looking for this?" He removes the clip. "I know you were just in Massachusetts, and I know you were with the Winchester boys. Tell me where they are."

"I don't think I know." Says Bela.

Gordon pulls another, larger handgun on her. "Why don't you think a little harder?" He asks.

"Put that down. What's so pressing about finding the boys,anyway?" Bela asks.

"Sam Winchester's the Antichrist."

"I'd heard something about that..." Bela says.

"It's true." Says Gordon.

"...from my good friend, the Easter Bunny, who'd heard it from the Tooth Fairy. Are you off your meds?"

"The world hangs in the balance. So you go ahead and be a smart-ass, but tell me where they are, or I shoot." Gordon says.

"Gordon, you and I don't know each other very well, so let me tell you a little something about me." Bela says. "I don't respond well to threats, but you make me an offer, and I think you'll find me highly cooperative."

"Okay." Gordon lowers the gun. "How about..." He raises the gun. "you tell me where they are, or I kill you right now?"

"Kill me. Good luck finding Sam and Dean." Bela says.

"I can wrangle up three grand." Gordon says.

"I don't get out of bed for three grand."

"You..." As he lowers his arm, Bela sees a small cloth bag hanging at his belt. Her eyes light up.

"Scratch that. Give me the mojo bag, and we'll call it even." Says Bela.

"Oh, hell no. This thing's a century old. It's..." Gordon starts.

"Priceless. Believe me, I know. Now, how badly do you want the Winchesters?" Bela asks and Gordon tosses her the bag, she pulls out her cell phone and dials. "Hello, Dean? Hey, where are you?"

ALLEY
[ ☾]

Sam, Elena and Dean find a man lying bleeding but conscious on the ground. He has been bitten in the neck. They crouch over him. "Hey, hey. don't worry. We're gonna call you some help, okay?" Sam says.

"Where is she? Where'd she go?!" Dean yells. The man gestures vaguely down the alley.

Sam stays with the man as Dean runs off in that direction. He stops in the middle of an open space, raises his machete and slowly draws it across his left forearm, drawing blood. He holds the bleeding arm up.

"Smell that?! Come and get it!"A young woman emerges from a side alley and stares at him; her chin is covered in blood. "That's right. Come on. I smell good, don't I? I taste even better." The vampire approaches cautiously, he drops the machete. Come on! Free lunch!"

The vampire charges; as she grabs him and sinks her teeth into his neck, Dean whips out a syringe and plunges it into her neck. She convulses and falls to the ground, unconscious. Sam comes running, frowns at Dean.

"What?"

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Elena says.

"Ah, that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?"

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

It is a dingier room than the Winchesters usually occupy; old mattresses line the walls, blocking out all external light. The vampire is tied to a chair in the middle of the room; Sam and Dean circle her.

"You with us?" Dean asks as she wakes up fully, struggling against her bonds. "Oh, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere."

"Where's your nest?" Sam asks.

"What?" The girls asks.

"Your nest...where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Dean says.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Please! I don't feel good."

"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Dean says.

"Just let me go." The girl says.

"Yeah, you know we can't do that."

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just...I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!"

"You took something?" Sam asks.

The vampire begins freaking out. "Yes! I can't...come down. I just want to come down." She says.

"What's your name?" Elena asks.

"Lucy. Please, just let me go."

"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go." Sam says.

"You will?" Lucy looks at Dean, who nods, then shoots Sam a confused look over her head. "Uh, I don't really...um, it's not that clear. I was at Spider."

"Spider?" Elena asks.

"The club on Jefferson. And there was this guy...he was buying me drinks."

"This guy...what's he look like?"

"He was old, like thirty. He had brown hair, a leather jacket...Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer...he had something for me." Says Lucy.

"Something?"

"Something new. "Better than anything you've ever tried." He put a few drops in my drink."

"Was the drug red and thick?" Dean asks and she nods. "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with."

Lucy squints. "What?" She asks.

"You just took a big shot of the nastiest virus out there." Dean says.

"You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No...The next thing I know, we're at his place, and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry."

"So you busted out?"

Lucy nods. "But it won't wear off...whatever he gave me?" She asks.

"Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?"

"Yeah... And smells. And I can... hear blood pumping."

"I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." Dean says.

"Not mine... yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop." Says Lucy.

"It's not going to stop. You've already killed two people...almost three." Elena says.

"No, I couldn't. I was hallucinating!"

"You killed them, all right? We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses, and it leads straight to you." Dean says.

"No. No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please,you have to help me!"

Sam jerks his head at Dean, they both get up to leave and Elena stays behind. "No, no." Lucy says.

"Poor girl." Sam says.

"We don't have a choice." Dean says and Sam nods.

Dean takes his machete back in the room "No...please!" We stay in closeup on Sam's face as he watches Dean decapitate Lucy. He flinches.

HOSPITAL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

The man that Sam and Dean rescued is in a hospital bed, a bandage on his neck and an I.V. in his arm. Two hunters impersonating FBI agents enter: Gordon and Kubrick. "Sir, a few questions about the attack." Kubrick says.

"I already talked to the cops." The Man says.

Gordon flashes a badge. "Well, we're not cops. We're FBI." He says.

"FBI?"

"Can you describe your attacker?" Kubrick asks.

"She was crazy. She had that, uh, super-PCP strength,you know? She gnawed on my neck." The Man says.

"And did she bleed on you?" Gordon asks.

"On me, no."

"In your mouth, open wound, anything? You sure about that?" Asks Gordon.

"Yeah, I'm sure. why?"

"This woman has a very dangerous virus." Says Gordon.

"What? She bit me in the neck!"

"The bite doesn't matter. You have to actually ingest the blood to be infected." Kubrick says.

"Good thing, too. We'd have had to kill you." Gordon says and the man laughs nervously but Gordon just stares at him, dead serious. "The attack?"

"She jumped me, then bit me. Then those two guys and a girl found me and chased her down the alley." The Man says.

"What did they look like?"

"I didn't get a good look." The Man says.

"Think." Says Gordon.

"One of them was real tall." Gordon turns and gives Kubrick a darkly significant look.

SPIDER CLUB
[ ☾]

Sam, Elena and Dean exit Spider, a club with red lights and beautiful young people drinking things. They look frustrated. "That was a big, fat waste of time." Says Dean.

"Look, three blondes have gone missing, including Lucy, all last sighted here. I'm telling you, Dean, this is the hunting ground." Sam says.

Across the way, Dean sees a 30-something man duck into an alley with his arm around a young blonde. He points them out to Sam. "Hey."

In the alley across from the club, the man holds up a dropper full of red liquid, and the girl giggles. "You're sick." She says.

"You ready, sweetie? One taste of this, you'll never be the Same." He raises the dropper; she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out to catch the drops.

Before any can fall in, Dean grabs the man's arm, pulls it down, and clocks him in the face. Sam pulls the girl away and shoves her towards the mouth of the alley.

"Get out of here. go! go!" Sam yells.

The vampire hurls Dean into a brick wall, then takes off at a run. Sam goes over and helps Dean up. "Dean!" Elena yells.

"I'm good. Come on."

The take off after the vampire; as they hurtle around the corner, the vampire is nowhere in sight. But facing them, guns at their sides, are Gordon and Kubrick. Gordon raises his gun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro