Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME )

HOUSE
[ ☾]

Bobby is walking through the house, flashlight in hand, looking around. We hear a sound and he turns around, but there's nothing there. He looks a bit worried. When he reaches the doors to the kitchen he slowly slides them open, and takes a few steps in.

He scans the room and suddenly we hear a Woman scream and she attacks him. He falls to the floor with her ontop of him and she struggles with him, pulling him back and forth, while she's still screaming. The screen flashes white a few times and then...

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Bobby is a sleep on the bed. We hear the door unlock from the outside and we see a maid coming in. After a few steps she sees Bobby on the bed, who hasn't reacted to the noises she's made. "Oh! I'm sorry." She begins to walk out again, but as she retreives the keys from the door, and Bobby still hasn't moved, she looks a bit worried. "Sir?"

Since he's still not moving, she leaves the keys in the door and walks over the his bed. She touches him on the shoulder. "Wake up." He doesn't react. We flash back to the kitchen where the woman is still screaming and Bobby is trying to survive the attack. Shes slamming his head against the floor.

We flash to his bed where the Maid now has grabbed his shoulders, shaking him, trying to wake him up. The previous scene and the one we're flashing to seems to be a dream. "Wake up, you hear me? Wake up. Sir, wake up!" She turns around to the door, panicked. "Help! I need some help in here!"

BAR
[ ☼ ]

We open to the bartender turning around, with a bottle in his hand, to a man and a woman. He grabs a glass and walks down the bar. "Cheers!"

As the camera moves towards the bartender, he's pouring up a drink and we notice Sam is sitting in the background nursing a drink. We cut to him as he's tilting his glass back and forth slowly, almost spilling out the contents.

He's looking sad and all the hope we usually see in him is gone. He also appears a bit drunk. The door opens behind him as Dean and Elena walk in. When Dean sees Sam he walks over, brows furrowed. "There you are. What are you doing?" Dean asks.

Sam turns to him. "Having a drink." He says.

"It's 2 in the afternoon. Drinking whiskey?" Elena asks.

"I drink whiskey all the time."

"No, you don't." Dean says.

"What's the big deal? You get sloppy in bars, you hit on chicks all the time. Why can't I?" Sam asks.

"Because you already have a chick." Elena points out. Dean looks around and we see the woman by the bar again.

She's probably 40 and she's not looking all that good, like the women Dean usually hits on. "It does have slim pickings around here." Dean turns back to Sam. "What's going on with you?"

Sam shakes his head, and doesn't say anything for a few moments. He looks completely lost. "I tried, Dean." Sam says. Dean looks a bit confused.

"To do what?" Dean asks.

"To save you." Sam says.

Dean sits down next to him and turns to the bartender. "Could I get a whiskey, double, neat." He says.

"I'm serious, Dean." Sam says.

"No, you're drunk." Elena says.

"I mean, where you're going...what you're gonna become." Sam looks close to tears. "I can't stop it. I'm starting to think maybe even Ruby can't stop it. But really, the thing is, no one can save you."

"What I've been telling you." Dean says.

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, no one can save you because you don't wanna be saved. I mean, how can you care so little about yourself." Sam says as Dean takes in all this, and scoffs, and smiles a little. "What's wrong with you?"

Dean looks over to meet Sam's eyes, but before they get a chance to say anything else, Dean's cell rings. "Hello? Yes, this is Mr. Sniderson. What? Where?"

HOSPITAL
[ ☼ ]

Bobby is lying in a bed and as the camera moves up, we see Dean, Elena and Sam standing next to his bed. "So, what's the diagnosis?" Sam asks.

We've tested everything we can think to test. He seems perfectly healthy." The Doctor says.

"Except that he's comatose." Dean says.

"Mr. Sniderson, you're his emergency contact. Anything we should know? Any illnesses?"

"No, he-he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch cold." Dean says.

"Doctor, is there anything you can do?" Elena asks.

"Look, I'm sorry, but we don't know what's causing it... so we don't know how to treat it. He just... went to sleep, and didn't wake up." The Doc says. Dean and Sam share a look and then they look over at Bobby.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Sam, Elena and Dean enter the room, which is the one we saw Bobby in before. "So, what was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?" Sam asks.

"Unless he's taking an extremely lame vacation..." Dean closes the door as they walk into the center of the room.

"I mean, he must have been working a job, right?" Elena asks. They continue to walk around the room.

"Well, you think there'd be some sort of sign of something, you know?" Dean asks.

Sam opens a drawer, but it's empty. Dean does the Same, and that too is empty. The room looks completely clean. "Research, news clippings..." Sam turns to the closet. "Or a frigging pizza box or a beer can."

Dean walks away from the dresser he was looking in, and Elena walks over to the closet. We see that Bobby's clothes is hanging there. She turns on the light as Dean and Elena turn around to her.

"How 'bout this?" She moves the clothes out of the way and on the wall behind them hangs all of the news clippings, maps and pictures they were looking for.

There's pictures of roots, mushrooms, seeds and a map where Bobby has written "Pittsburgh" in big letters and underlined it. There's postists with adresses and numbers. There's a piece of paper about a plant.

Dean chuckles. "Good old Bobby, always covering up his tracks." He says.

"You make heads or tails of any of this?" Sam asks.

Dean takes one of the papers about a plant and reads the title of it. "Silene capensis", which of course means absolutely nothing to me." He says.

"Here, obit." Sam takes a newspaper clipping and reads from it as he skims it. "Dr. Walter Gregg, 64, university neurologist."

"How'd he bite it?" Dean asks.

"Um.. actually, they don't know. They say he just went to sleep and didn't wake up." Sam says.

Dean takes the clipping from him, reading it himself. "That sound familiar to you?" He asks.

"Alright, um... So let's say Bobby was looking into the doc's death. You know, hunting after something-" Sam starts.

Dean looks up at him. "That started hunting him." He says.

"Yeah."

"Alright, stay here. See if you can make heads or tails of this." Dean points to the closet.

"What are you gonna do?" Sam asks.

"Look into the good Doctor myself." He walks to the door.

DR. GREGG'S OFFICE
[ ☼ ]

Books and boxes are cluttered over the office, ready to be packed up and removed. Dean and Dr. Gregg's assistant comes in. "So you're Dr. Gregg's lab assistant?" Dean asks.

"That's right."

"Well, his death must have come as a shock to you." Says Dean.

"Yeah, it did."

Dean looks around the office, while Sanders stands behind him. "But, still, go in your sleep, peaceful... That's what you wish for, right?" Sanders asks.

"Yeah. Right." Dean looks at a book on the Doctors desk. "Dr. Gregg uh.. studied sleeping disorders?" He picks up the book and holds it up for Sanders. "Dreams?"

"I don't understand. I went over all of this with the other Detective." Sanders says.

Dean puts down the book and looks at her, curious. "You already spoke to another Detective?" He asks.

"Yes. A very nice older man with a beard."

"Well, I'd love to hear it again if you don't mind." Dean says.

"Thing is, I'm sort of busy. Maybe we could do this later?" Sanders asks.

"Sure. Yeah. Just bring you down to the station later this afternoon." Dean says and her face falls. "Get your statement on tape, do it all official-like."

"Look, okay, I didn't know about Dr. Gregg's experiments. Not until I was cleaning out his files." Sanders says.

Dean looks confused. "His experiments, uh...? The ones he was conducting on sleeping?" He asks.

"No one knew, okay? Not the university, not anybody. I already spoke with a Lawyer and he told me I can't be held liable for anything." She says.

"Maybe you couldn't, but that was before the new evidence came to light."

"New evidence?" Asks Sanders.

"Mhm."

"What new evidence?" She asks.

"I'm not at liberty to say." Dean says.

Sanders sighs, most likely feeling screwed. "Look, I'm just a grad student, this was a gig to cover tuition." She says.

"Maybe so. But, uh, still this-this... this could go on your permanent record. Unless you hand over the Doctor's research to me. All of it." Dean says. Just seconds before the scene switches we hear a knocking.

JEREMY FROST RESIDENCE
[ ☼ ]

Dean holds up his badge, that states he's a Detective for Pittsburgh police department. Jeremy moves away from the door so Dean can come in. "Look, I don't know what the RA said, but, ah, I was growing ferns." Jeremy says. Dean walks in.

Dean scoffs. "Take it easy, Phish, that's not why I'm here." He says.

"Really?" Jeremy asks and Dean turns around to him. He's got a file in his hands. "Oh, thank God. Okay."

"I wanna talk to you about Dr. Gregg's sleep study." Dean says.

"Yeah. Dr. Gregg just died, right?"

"You were one of his test subjects, right?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Jeremy opens his fridge and takes out two beers. He holds them up a bit, motioning as a question. He then holds one out to Dean. "Unless you're on duty or whatever?"

Dean looks to the door for a second, and then decides to go for the beer. "I guess I can make an exception." Dean takes the bottle and Jeremy grabs the bottle opener. He opens his bottle as Dean opens his.

They hold up their beers to each other and then takes a swigg. Dean closes his eyes as he takes in the beer, enjoying the taste. He gives a small smile before continuing with the interview.

"Now, Dr. Gregg was testing treatments for a, uh, "Charcot-Wilbrand syndrome"? Which means...?" Dean asks.

"Um.. I, uh.. I can't dream." Jeremy says and Dean makes a "huh" face. "I had this bike accident when I was a kid and banged my head pretty good and I haven't had a dream since. Till the study. You know. Sort of."

"What'd the doc give you?" Dean asks.

"It's this yellow tea. It.. it smelled awful, tasted worse."

"What did it do?" Asks Dean.

"Just passed right out. And uh, I had the most vivid, super-intense dream. Like a bad acid trip, you know?" Jeremy asks.

Dean forgets he's in character. "Totally." He remembers his role. "I mean, no."

"That was it. I dropped out of the stufy right after that. I didn't...like it. To tell you the truth... it kind of scared me." Jeremy says. Dean looks at him, thoughtful.

HOSPITAL
[ ☼ ]

Dean is sitting by Bobby's bed, looking at him, thoughtful. Sam enters after a few seconds. Dean hears or feels Sam and turns around to look at him. They share a look before Sam walks further into the room.

"How is he?" Elena asks.

Dean rubs his hand over his chin as he turns back to Bobby. Sam walks to stand by the foot of the bed, he's got files in his hand. "No change. What you got?" He gets up and walks over to Sam, to see what he brought with him.

"Well, considering what you told me about the doc's experiments..." Sam sighs. "Bobby's wall is starting to make a hell of a lot more sense."

"How so?" Dean asks.

Sam holds up a picture of a plant from the folder. "This plant, Silene capensis, is also known as African Dream Root. It's been used by shaman and medicine men for centuries." He says.

"Let me guess. They dose up, bust out didjeridus, start kicking around the hackey." Dean says.

"Not quite. If you believe the legends, it's used for dreamwalking. I mean, entering another person's dreams, poking around in their heads." Sam says.

"I take it we believe the legends." Dean says. They share a look.

"When don't we? But dreamwalking is just the tip of the iceberg." Sam says.

They pick up a paper from the folder that contains info on the root and a drawing of it. "What do you mean?" Dean asks.

"I mean, this Dream Root is some serious mojo. You take enough of it, with practice, you can become a regular Freddy Krueger." Sam says. The camera pans up on Bobby. "You can control anything. You could turn bad dreams good, you could turn good dreams bad."

"And killing people in their sleep?" Elena asks.

Sam nods. "For example." He says and Dean sighs. "So let's say uh, let's say this doc was testing this stuff on his patients, Tim Leary-style."

"Somebody gets pissed at him, decides to give him a little dream visit, he goes nighty-night." Dean says.

"What about Bobby?" Elena asks.

He looks over at him and the camera cuts to him, zooming in slowly on his face. "I mean, if the killer came after him, how come he's still alive?" Sam asks.

"I don't know." Dean says. We zoom in on Bobby and the screen flashes in white.

DREAM SEQUENCE

HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

We're back in the house Bobby was dreaming about in the beginning. He's holding a door closed as the woman is banging on it, making it rattle. She continues to scream and Bobby's panting, scared.

He looks around for something to hold the door, and grabs an old suitcase. He desperately grabs around the space, which now reveals itself to be a closet, for anything to hold the door. He grabs a broom and holds his back to the door, trying to keep it closed.

"Help me! Somebody help me!"

The camera was on his face as he screamed and it now zooms out and reveals that the closet is gone and it's just a very long hallway. The camera zooms out faster and faster. "HELP ME!" The screen flashes

HOSPITAL HALLWAY
[ ☼ ]

Sam, Elena and Dean comes out through a door, probably just leaving Bobby's room. They walk the hallway. "So how do we find our homicidal sandman?" Dean asks.

"Could be anyone." Sam says.

"Yeah?" Elena asks.

"Yeah."

"Anyone who knew the Doctor and had access to his dream shrooms." Dean says.

"Maybe one of his test subjects or something?" Sam asks.

"Possible. But his research was pretty sketchy. I mean.. I don't know how many subjects he had or who all of them were." Dean says as Sam scoffs and he looks at him. "What?"

Sam let's out a loud sigh. "Any other case, we'd be calling Bobby and asking him for help right now." He says.

Dean looks like he just thought of something. He grabs Sam by his arm to stop him and he looks up at him. "You know what? You're right." Dean says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Let's go talk to him."

Sam is a little confused. "Sure, I think we might find the conversation a bit one-sided." He says.

"Not if we're tripping on some Dream Root." Dean says.

"What?" Elena asks.

"You heard me." Says Dean.

"You wanna go dreamwalking inside Bobby's head?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Why not? Maybe we could help." Dean says.

"We have no idea what's crawling around in there." Sam says.

"How bad could it be?"

"Bad." Sam says.

"Dude, it's Bobby." Dean says.

"Yeah, you're right." Sam scoffs. "One problem though. We're fresh out of African Dream Root, so unless you know someone who can score some it..."

"Crap." Dean says.

"What?"

"Bela." Dean says.

"Bela? Crap." Sam scoffs. "You're actually suggesting we ask her a favor?"

"I'm feeling dirty just thinking about it, but yeah." Dean asks. He walks away. Sam doesn't move for a moment. He sighs and then follows.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

Sam is sitting by his laptop when a knock on the door sounds. Sam closes the lid on the computer, sighs and then walks over to the door. He cautiosly only opens it a few inches and then when he sees who it is, he opens it up completely, walking with it, holding it up. Bela walks in in a trenchcoat.

"Hey, Sam." She says.

Sam closes the door as Bela stops in the room, turns around, and then faces him. "Bela, I didn't think there's a chance in hell you'd show up." He stands across from her, putting his hands on his hips. She just smiles at him.

"Well, I'm full of surprises. Though, truthfully..." Bela takes hold of the belt of her trenchcoat, and begins to walk towards Sam. "You wanna know why I'm here?"

Sam takes a few steps back as Bela comes up in front of him. "Okay." He says.

She opens and takes of her coat, revealing her in only her underwear. "Because of you." Bela says.

Sam looks to the side, unsure and a bit embarassed, as the coat falls to the floor. "Uh.. What are you doing?" He looks down at her and she puts her hand on his cheek, her eyes on his lips.

"I can't stop thinking about you."

Sam is confused. "What?" He asks.

She leans in and kisses him. He responds and puts his hand on her arm. They breath in with the kiss and she puts her other hand on his waist.

"Are you sure?" Sam asks.

We cut to the bed where Sam lands on his back with Bela on top as they continue to kiss. They roll over as Bela moans and ends up beneath Sam. The camera cuts between her every word to her holding her head in different angles, enjoying Sam.

"Sam. Sam. Sam. Oh." Bela says.

The voice changes to Dean. "Sam! Wake up."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro