Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( DEATH MULTIPLIED
BY A MILLION )

STREET
[ ☼ ]

The dog barks as Sam, Elena and Dean pass. Dean collides with Blonde Girl. "Excuse me." She says.

They pass the Movers. "Told you it wouldn't fit." Mover One says.

"What do you want, a Pulitzer?" Says Mover Two.

"And you think this cheesy-ass tourist trap has something to do with it?" Dean asks.

"Maybe it's the real deal, you know? The, the magnetic fields bending spacetime or whatever." Sam says.

"I don't know, it all seems a little too X-Files for me." Dean says.

"Well I don't know how else to explain it, Dean!" Sam yells.

"All right, all right, we'll go tonight after they close, get ourselves a nice long look." Dean says.

"No no no no no, we can't." Elena says.

"Why not?" Dean asks.

"Because you-" Elena starts.

"I what?" Dean asks and the don't say anything. "I die there?"

"Blown away, actually." Sam says.

"Huh. Okay, we go now." Dean starts forward. Sam rushes after him and grabs him before he runs into the street.

Mr. Pickett's car zooms past. "Stay out of the way!" He yells. Sam, Elena and Dean stare after the car.

"Wait, did he?" Dean asks.

"Yesterday, yeah." Sam says.

"And?"

"And what?" Elena asks.

"Did it look cool, like in the movies?"

"You peed yourself, Dean." Sam says.

"Of course I peed myself. Man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder? Come on!" Dean is careful to look both ways before they cross the street.

MYSTERY SPOT
[ ☼ ]

"Guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. We could use all the good ink we can get." The Owner says.

"How long have you owned the place, Mr. Kopiak?" Sam asks.

"My family's been guarding the secrets here since you don't want to know when."

"So you'd know if anything strange happened." Elena says. 

"Strange? Strange happens here all the time. It's a Mystery Spot." The Owner says.

"What exactly does that mean?" Sam asks.

"Well, uh, it's where the laws of physics have no meaning."

Sam is angry. "Okay, like how?" He asks. The Owner grins. 

"Take the tour."

"The guy who went missing, Dexter Hasselback, he take the tour?" Dean asks.

"Uh, uh, hold on a minute, what kind of article is this?"

"Just answer the question." Elena says.

"The police scoured every inch of this place. They couldn't find that man. I never seen him before. We're a family establishment-" The Owner starts.

Sam gets in the Owner's face. "Listen to me. There is something weird going on here. Now do you know anything about it or not?" He asks.

"Okay. Look. Guys. Um. Give me a break. I bought the joint at a foreclosure auction last March, all right? Hell, I used to sell bail bonds."!

Sam stares at him, stony-faced. "Okay, Kojak, let's get some air." Dean steers Sam outside.

STREET
[ ☾]

"I hate to say it, but that place is exactly what I thought. Full of crap." Dean says.

"Then what is it, Dean, what the hell is happening to us?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. All right, lemme just, so, every day I die." Dean says.

"Yeah." Elena says.

"And that's when you guys wake up again, right?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Both of us." Sam says.

"So let's just make sure I don't die. If I make it to tomorrow, then maybe the loop stops and we can figure all this out." Dean says.

"You think?" Sam asks.

"Worth a shot. I say we grab some takeout and head back to the motel, lay low until midnight." Dean says and Sam nods. "All right, good. Who wants Chinese?"

Dean starts walking again and gets two steps before being flattened by a falling desk. The Movers, one holding the other end of the snapped rope and the other up in the window, and Sam stare.

Closeup of Sam's closed eyes.

Heat of the moment...

Sam's eyes open. Sam and Elena sit
up in bed and stare around. Elena groans.

Telling you what your heart is...

Dean is sitting on the other bed, tying his shoes. Sam stares at him.

The heat of the moment...

Sam lies back down and tries to breathe.

Showed in your eyes It was the heat of the moment...

DINER
[ ☼ ]

"I still think you're nuts, but whatever this is, we'll figure it out." Dean says. 

"Thanks." Sam says.

"So. Uh. You're stuck in Groundhog Day. Why? What's behind it?" Dean asks.

"Well, first I thought it was the Mystery Spot. Now I'm not so sure." Elena says.

"What do we do?" Dean asks.

"Try to keep you breathing, try to make it to tomorrow. That's the only thing I can think of." Sam says.

"Shouldn't be too hard."

"Yeah, right, Dean, We've watched you die a few times now and I can't ever seem to stop it." Sam says.

"Well, nothing's set in stone. You said I order the same thing every day, right?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Pig in a poke, side of bacon." Elena says.

Dean turns to Doris, who is standing by the window to the kitchen, talking with the Cool. "'Scuse me, sweetheart." Doris turns. "Can I get sausage instead of bacon?"

"Sure thing, hon." Doris says and walks away.

"See? Different day already. See, if you and I decide I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die." Dean says. Doris brings over Dean's food. "Thank you."

Dean stabs a sausage with his fork and bites in. Sam grins. Dean starts to choke. "Dean. Dean?" Sam calls.

Heat of the moment...

Sam's eyes open. He sits up in bed and stares around. "I can't take this anymore." Elena says as she puts a pillow over her head.

In the bathroom, Dean pokes his shampooed head around the shower curtain. "You mean we can't even go out for breakfast?" He asks.

"You'll thank me when it's Wednesday!" Sam yells.

"Whatever that means." Dean disappears behind the shower curtain. Sam looks out the window. He hears Dean yelp, followed by a thud. Closeup of Sam's closed eyes.

Heat of the moment...

Sam's eyes open. Later, Dean bites into a takeout taco. "These tacos taste funny to you?" He asks.

Heat of the moment...

Sam sits up in bed. Dean plugs in an electric razor and is electrocuted. Closeup of Sam's closed eyes.

Heat of the moment...

Sam's eyes open.

MYSTERY SPOT
[ ☾]

Establishing shot of the neon-green-and-black spiral hallway. Several thuds. Sam is breaking down the walls with an axe. Dean grins at the Owner, who is duct-taped to a chair.

"Everybody's fine, nobody's gonna get hurt, okay? Sammy?" Dean asks and Sam stops and turns. "Maybe you should drop the axe and let this guy go, what do you say?"

"Something's gotta be going on here. I intend to find out what." Sam goes back to swinging the axe.

"Place is tore up pretty good, dude. Time to give it a rest." Dean says.

"NO! I'm gonna take it down to studs." Sam says.

Dean stands up. "Sammy, that's enough, give me the axe." He says.

"Leave it, Dean." Sam says.

"Give it."

"No, you give it." Sam says.

"Guys stop it before someone gets hurt!" Elena yells.

"Let it go." Dean says.

"No."

"Let it go, come on!"

"Dean, leave it, please-" Sam starts. The Owner is splashed with blood. "Dean?"

Thud. The Owner tries to yell through the duct tape. Closeup of Sam's closed eyes.

Heat of the moment...

Sam's eyes open.

DINER
[ ☼ ]

The door chimes as Sam and Dean enter. The Cashier gives Mr. Pickett some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

"Yeah, yeah." Sam bumps into Mr. Pickett as they pass.

"Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." Doris says.

Cal passes her some change. "Coffee." He says

Sam, Elena and Dean sit down in a booth. There's a Man at the counter with pancakes and maple syrup-he's been in the background of the hot sauce scenes but this time he's noticeable.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." Dean says. Sam puts a set of keys on the table. Dean looks at them, then at Sam. "What are those?"

"The old man's. Trust me, you don't want him behind the wheel." Sam says.

"You guys ready?" Doris asks.

"Uh, yes, we are. I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee." Dean says.

"Hey, Doris? What I'd like is for you to log in some more hours at the archery range. You're a terrible shot." Sam says.

"How'd you know that?"

"Lucky guess." Sam says.

"Okay, so you think you're caught in some kind of what, again?" Dean asks.

"Time loop." Elena says lamely.

"Like Groundhog Day." Dean says.

"Doesn't matter. There's no way to stop it." Sam says.

"Jeez, aren't you grumpy."

"Yeah, I am. You wanna know why? Because this is the hundredth Tuesday in a row Elena and I have been through, and it never stops. Ever. So yeah, I'm a little grumpy. Hot sauce." Sam says.

"What?" Dean asks.

Doris arrives with the coffee and hot sauce. "Coffee, black, and some hot sauce for the-whoops! Crap!" Sam catches the hot sauce and slides it across the table. "Thanks."

"Nice reflexes." Dean says.

"I knew it was going to happen, Dean. I know everything that's gonna happen." Sam says.

"You don't know everything."

"Yeah, I do."

"Yeah, right. Nice guess." Sam and Dean say in unison.

"It wasn't a guess." Sam says.

"Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out, Sam. Sam." They say together again. They lean towards each other simultaneously.

"You think you're being funny but you're being really really childish! Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up he-" Dean and Sam say in unison.

Dean throws up his hands. "Okay, enough!" He yells.

"That's not all." Elena says. "Randy the cashier? He's skimming from the register. Judge Myers? At night he puts on a furry bunny outfit." She says.

Judge Myers, overhearing, knocks over his glass. "Over there, that's Cal. He's gonna rob Tony the mechanic on the way home." Sam says.

"What's your point?" Dean asks.

"My point is I've lived through every possible Tuesday. I've watched you die every possible way. I have ripped apart the Mystery Spot, burnt it down, tried everything I know to save your life and I can't. No matter what I do, you die. And then I wake up. And then it's Tuesday again." Sam says.

STREET
[ ☼ ]

"Dog." Sam says. The dog barks as Sam, Elena and Dean pass.

"There's gotta be some way out of this." Dean says.

"Where's my dang keys?" Sam says.

They pass Mr. Pickett. "Where's my dang keys?" He repeats.

"Excuse me." Elena says.

Dean collides with Blonde Girl. "Excuse me." She says.

"She's kinda cute." Dean puts out a hand to stop Sam. "Hey. All the times we've walked down this street, I ever do this?" Dean goes back to Blonde Girl. Dean offscreen "scuse me, miss!"

Sam, staring after him. "No." He says.

Blonde Girl gives Dean one of her papers. For the first time we can see that there is a picture and the word "MISSING". "Hundred Tuesdays and you never bothered to check what she was holding in her hands?" Dean asks. Sam shrugs.

Dean holds up the flyer. "It's the guy who went missing." Elena says as she looks at it. Sam stares at the name "DEXTER HASSELBACK" under the picture from the newspaper clipping.

"Yeah?" Sam asks.

"That's his daughter back there." Dean says.

Sam grabs the flyer and runs after Blonde Girl. "Ma'am?" He calls. The dog growls and barks at Dean.

"Hey buddy! Somebody need a friend? Good boy-aaah!"

Heat of the moment...

Sam's eyes open.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro