Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( TIME IS ON MY SIDE )

OUTSIDE A HOSPITAL
[ ☾]

"Up for a drink?" A Doctor asks another.

"No, I can't. I got to be up at the crack of dawn. Duty calls." Doctor Two says.

"Boob job?"

"I wish. Nah, some crabby old broad wants the works. I need a forklift to get it all back up." Two says.

"All that work to have what? 15 minutes off her faces?" Doc One says.

"Staying young is a brutal business." Doctor 2 goes to his car. He is grabbed from behind and thrown in the trunk of a car. "Hey! Help! Let me out of here! Help!" Doctor 2 stumbles into the hospital.

"Sir?" The Nurse asks.

"Please." Doctor Two says.

"It's okay, sir. Let me see what happened." She says and tries to make a grab at him, but he pulls away. "Don't you worry. There's nothing I haven't seen."

"No, no, no..."

"Let me see..." The nurse pulls at what the Doctor is clutching and begins to scream.

ABANDONED CABIN
[ ☼ ]

Close up of a Demon strapped to a chair having holy water thrown on him. The Demon screams and thrashes from side to side. "You ready to talk?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. I don't know anything!"

"Oh, you hear that, Sam? He doesn't know anything." Dean says.

Sam smirks. "Yeah, I heard." He says.

"I'm telling you the truth."

"Oh, you are? My god, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you." Dean forces holy water into the Demon's mouth. "I'm gonna ask you one last time...Who holds my contract?!" He yells.

The Demon goes quiet, head hanging. When he looks up his eyes are black and he is smiling. "Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over." It says.

Dean leans in close. "I want a name. Or else..." He starts.

"Or what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack." The Demon says. "Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket."

Dean stares at the Demon then looks at Sam, who nods and begins reciting an exorcism. "How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asks.

"Go ahead. Send me back to hell... 'Cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you...with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester."

"Should I?" Sam asks.

"Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else." Dean says as Sam continues the exorcism. The Demon begins screaming.

MAIN ROOM OF CABIN
[ ☼ ]

Sam is talking into his phone. "You ran the prints twice? Are you sure? Okay. Yeah, just chalk it up to lab error. Don't I know it. Okay. Thanks. Yeah, I'll tell the lieutenant." He says as Dean and Elena enter. "Bury the body?"

"Yeah. Looks like these demons ride 'em hard just for kicks." Dean opens and chugs on a beer then crashes tiredly onto a couch. "What was the phone call about?"

"Remember that thing in the paper yesterday?" Sam asks.

"Stripper suffocates dude with thighs"?" Dean asks.

"The other thing."

"Right, the guy that walks into the E.R. and kneels over dead. His stomach's ripped out?" Dean asks.

"His liver, actually. Anyways, I just found out something pretty damn interesting." Sam says.

"What?" Elena asks.

"The dead body covered in bloody fingerprints, not the victim's." Sam says.

"Okay, great. My man Dave Caruso will be stoked to hear it." Dean says.

"Those fingerprints match a guy who died in 1981." Sam says.

"Really. So, what are we talking? Uh, walking dead? Walking, killing dead?" Dean asks.

"Maybe." Sam says.

"Zombies do like the other other white meat. Huh. Speaking of, what do you care about zombies?"

"What do you mean?" Sam asks.

"Well, you've been on soul-saving detail for months now. And we're three weeks out, and all of a sudden, you're interested in some hot zombie action?" Dean asks.

"Hey, man, you're the one who's been all gung ho to hunt. I just thought I'd be doing you a favor." Sam says.

"Hey, no, no, no, no, no. I didn't say I didn't want to do it, okay. I mean obviously I want to hunt some zombies." Dean says.

"Okay, fine, whatever." Sam says.

CORONER'S LAB
[ ☼ ]

Dean, Elena and Sam stand listening. "Yeah, the rest of the body was intact. The liver was the only organ missing." The Coroner says.

"Now, where the liver was ripped out, did you happen to notice any...ah...teeth marks?" Dean asks.

The Coroner gives them an 'are you insane' look. "Can I see your badges?" He asks.

"Of course, sure." Sam says and they all take out their fake ID's and hold them out.

"Fine. So you're cops and morons."

"Excuse me? No, no. We're very smart." Dean says.

"The liver was not ripped out. It was removed. Surgically. By someone who knew their way around a scalpel. Didn't you read my report?" The Coroner asks.

"Of course we did. Oh, it was riveting. It was a real page-turner, just delightful." Dean says.

"You done?"

"I think so." Dean says.

"Please go away." The Coroner says.

"Okay." Elena says.

"Sure." Sam says.

HOSPITAL HALLWAY
[ ☼ ]

Sam is smiling. "What?" Dean asks.

"Nothing. So, that kind of punches a hole in our zombie theory, huh, that scalpel thing?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, zombie with skills, "Dr. Quinn, medicine zombie"." Dean says.

"Maybe we're on the wrong track, Dean, looking for hacked-up corpses." Sam says.

"What should we be looking for?" Asks Elena.

"Survivors. This isn't zombie lunch. This is organ theft." Sam says.

Sam, Dean and Elena are talking to the victim in his room. "I told the cops all of this yesterday. I don't want to talk about it anymore." He says.

"It's just a couple of questions, sir." Sam says.

"Hey, man. I just got my kidney stolen. I'm tired." The Patient says.

"We'll be out of here quick. Don't you want to get the guy?" Dean asks.

"Will it get me back my kidney?"

"So what's the last thing you remember?" Elena asks.

"Feeding my meter. I got jumped from behind...and then I wake up strapped to a table. And then the worst pain you could possibly imagine, only worse. And then I black out again. Thank God." He says. "And then I wake up screaming in some no-tell motel in a bathtub full of ice."

"Do you remember anything about the surgery – you know, what the guy looked like, any details about the room?" Dean asks.

"Let me think about that. Yeah...one thing is coming back to me. You know what I remember? Getting my kidney cut out of my body!"

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Sam, Elena and Dean sit at the table. Sam is using the laptop and Dean is happily eating a burger. "So, I got a theory." Sam says.

"Yeah?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, I talked to Mr. Giggle's Doctor. Turns out his incisions were sewn up with silk." Sam says.

"That's weird." Elena says.

"Yeah, nowadays it is, but silk used to be the suture of choice back in the early 19th century." Sam says. "It was really problematic. Patients would get massive infections. The death rate was insane."

"Good times." Dean says.

"Right, so Doctors, they had to do whatever they could to keep infections from spreading. One way was maggots."

"Dude, I'm eating." Dean says.

"It actually kind of worked because maggots, they eat bad tissue, and they leave good tissue. And get this. When they found our guy, his body cavity was stuffed full of maggots." Sam says.

"Dude, I'm eating!" Dean yells with wide eyes. "Alright, let me get this straight. So, people are getting ganked, right?"

"Yeah." Sam says.

"A little "antiques roadshow" surgery, some organ theft. But why is this all sounding familiar?" Dean asks.

"Because you heard it before. When you were a kid... from Dad. Doc Benton...real-life Doctor, lived in New Hampshire, brilliant and obsessed with alchemy, especially how to live forever." Sam says.

"So he's immortal." Elena says.

Sam nods. "Basically. So, in 1816, Doc abandons his practice and..."

"Right, yeah, nobody hears from him for like 20 years, and all of sudden, people start showing up dead." Dean says.

"Dead or – or missing an organ or the hand or some other kind of part." Sam suggests.

"Cause whatever he was doing was actually working. He just kept on ticking. Parts would wear out, he'd replace them." Dean says. "But I thought Dad hunted him down and took his heart out."

"Yeah, I guess the Doc must have plugged in a new one." Sam says.

"All right, where's he doing the deed?" Dean asks.

"According to this, Benton's picky about where he sets up his lab. He likes dense forest with access to a river or stream or some kind of freshwater."

Dean takes another huge bite of his burger. "Why?" He asks.

"Because that's where he likes to dump the bile and intestines and fecal matter." Sam says asDean looks disgusted and lowers his burger, gagging slightly. "Lost your appetite yet?"

Dean considers this, looking at the burger and then at Sam, then back at the burger. "Oh baby, I can't stay mad at you." Dean says to the burger and takes a huge bite, staring at Sam as he chews.

Meanwhile, A jogger is abducted. He wakes up in Doc Benton's cabin, strapped to an operating table. Doc Benton carves open his chest and removes his heart as the man watches, horrified.

"No, please. No. No, no."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro