Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( SAVIOR BEN )

LISA'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

Dean rings the doorbell, and Lisa opens the door looking bewildered. "Dean?" She asks.

"I was thinking... Ben's birthday. I didn't bring him a present." Dean says.

"That's okay." Lisa says.

"No. No, no, I feel terrible, so,uh..." Dean hands her a credit card. "Here. Take a long weekend-just the two of you-on me."

"What?"

"I hear Six Flags is great this time of year. Go now. avoid the traffic." Dean says.

Lisa reads the name on the card. "'Siegfried Houdini.' Whose card is this?" She asks.

"Mine. Never mind. It'll work. I promise."

"You should leave." Lisa says.

"Lisa..."

Ben comes down the stairs. "Mommy, what's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, Ben. It's cool." Dean says.

"Make him go away, mommy." Ben says lamely.

"You heard him. Get out." Lisa says.

"Lisa...I don't think this is a good idea." Dean says.

"Get out!" Lisa slams the door in Dean's face and he goes to the Impala where Elena and Sam are waiting.

"They took Ben. He's changed." Dean says.

"What?! Are you sure?" Elena asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I checked his windowsill." Dean says.

"Blood?" Sam asks.

"I don't think it is blood, and I think I know where the kids are."

HOUSE-UNDER-CONSTRUCTION
[ ☾]

There's a large mound of dirt outside the semi-finished home. Sam inspects it. "Red dirt." Sam says.

"That's what was on the window. You guys take the front. I'll go around." Dean says.

Inside, Dean finds a series of cages, each containing abducted kids. He sees Ben. "Ben..Ben...it's okay. I'm gonna get you out of here." He says.

In the back, the Real Estate Woman sees Sam and Elena. "What do you think you're doing? This is private property. I'm calling the police. You heard me! Get out!" She yells.

Sam reaches for his bag. "Let me get my bag. I'm going. I don't mean to cause any trouble." He says.

At Lisa's house, Ben starts acting like a Creepy Child, standing stiff-armed in the living room. "Mommy?" He asks.

"Ben..."

"Play with me." He says.

"This isn't funny anymore. I put you to bed three times." Lisa says.

Ben hugs her. "I don't want to go to bed. I want to be with you,mommy." He says.

"That's sweet, hon. Come on. Let's go. All right, come on." Lisa says.

"I'm hungry."

"Mini pizzas okay? Deluxe is all we've got." She says.

"Okay."

Lisa turns away. "That's funny-I thought we were anti-olives this month." She says.

She looks down and sees Ben's reflection in the glass table; it has the icky flukeman face. She gasps.

At the construction house, Dean is helping the kids out. "It's ok. Get out here, okay? Come on, girls! Come on!" He clears off a windowsill and prepares to smash the glass. "Everybody back! Everybody back!"

Ben helps to usher the other kids away. "Cover your eyes!" Dean breaks the window with a plank of wood, and begins to brush the glass off.

Ben takes off his jacket. "Here. Use this." He says.

"All right. All right, Ben. Come on." Dean says.

Ben indicates another kid. "Him first." He says.

Sam and Elena run in. "Hey! Dean! There's a mother." Sam says, out of breath.

"A mother changeling?" Dean asks.

"We got to get these kids out quick." Elena says.

"Right there. There's one more. You got to break the lock!" Dean yells.

"I guess that's why the changelings are keeping the kids alive-so the mom can snack on them." Sam says.

At Lisa's house, Lisa looks at Ben. "What's wrong, mommy?" He asks.

"You're not my son." She says.

"Yes, I am."

"Where's Ben?" Lisa asks.

"I'm Ben. I love you, mommy."

Lisa runs out the front door, grabbing her keys along the way. On the front lawn, a line of Creepy Kids has formed, blocking her exit. She runs back inside.

"They don't want you to leave me, mommy."

KATIE'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

Katie's Mom is in the bathroom again, huddled on the floor, as Katie screams and pounds at the door. "Mommy? Mommy? Let me in! What are you doing?! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! let me in!"

HOUSE-UNDER-CONSTRUCTION
[ ☾]

"Ben, get them out of here!" Dean yells. Ben helps the other kids up and out the window as Dean and Sam confront the Changeling Mom.

Eventually they burn her to a crisp with Dean's homemade torch; as she goes up in flames, Ben, Katie, and all the other changeling kids, also disappear.

LISA'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

Dean, Elena and Sam drive Ben back home; he runs out to hug his mom. "Ben?! Ben! Baby, are you okay?"
Lisa asks.

"I'm okay, mom." Ben says.

"Oh, my god. What the hell just happened?" Lisa asks.

"I'll explain everything if you want me to, but, trust me, you probably don't. the important thing is that Ben's safe." Dean says.

"Thank you. Thank you."

"I'm gonna give you guys some time." Sam says and pulls Elena with him.

Inside, is sitting at the kitchen table, listening to something on his portable CD player. Dean and Lisa talk in the hallway. "Come on. Changelings?" Lisa asks.

"You know how I never mentioned my job? This is my job." Dean says.

"I so didn't want to know that." Lisa looks at Ben. "Do you think he'll be okay?"

"Yeah. I think he'll be fine." Dean says. "Okay. Seriously...I mean, you're a hundred percent sure that he is not mine, right?"

Lisa smiles. "You're off the hook. I did a blood test when he was a baby. There was this guy-some bar back in a biker joint. What? I had a type. Leather jacket, couple of scars, no mailing address? I was there. Guess I was a little wild back then. Before I became a mom. So yeah. You can relax." She says.

"Good." Dean looks at Ben a little wistfully.

"I... I swear you look disappointed." Lisa says.

"Yeah, I don't know. It's weird, you know your life... I mean, this house and a kid... it's not my life. Never will be." Dean says. "Some stuff happened to me recently, and, uh...anyway,a guy in my situation-you start to think, you know. I'm gonna be gone one day, and what am I leaving behind besides a car? I don't know."

"Ben may not be your kid, but he wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you. That's a lot if you ask me." Lisa says.

"You know, just for the record...you got a great kid. I would have been proud to be his dad." Dean says.

Lisa smiles and kisses him. "Look, if, um...if you want to stick around for a while... you're welcome to stay." She says.

"I can't. I got a lot of work to do, and it's not my life." Dean says

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

This sequence follows Sam in jump-cuts as he talks to several different people on the phone, while systematically crossing names off a list.

"Hi. I needed to check some facts with your, uh... with your secretary about a fire that occurred on November 24, 2006 in Lawrence, Kansas. Hardecker was his name. Okay. great. I was just trying to find out the date he died. This is police chief Phil Jones. July 13th. Can you check the records for a Robert Campbell? July 19, 2001. Dead on arrival. What I'm after is cause of death. Heart condition? Wasn't he a cardiac surgeon? Wouldn't he have known about that? I'm looking for information on... on Mrs. Wallace's death. Two deaths. Who was the other? Ed Campbell. Any survivors? No,that's all I needed. Thank you very much." He flops down on the bed, head in his hands. "Oh,my god."

Later, in another room. About halfway through Sam's first statement it's revealed that he's speaking to Ruby. "They're dead. All of them. All of my mom's friends. Her Doctor, Her uncle-everyone who ever knew her, systematically wiped off the map one at a time. Someone went through a hell of a lot of trouble Trying to cover their tracks." Sam says.

"The yellow-eyed demon." Ruby says.

Sam sighs. "Look, it's bad enough that I'm hiding this from my girlfriend. So, what's your deal? You show up wherever I am. You know all about me. You know all about my mom."

"I already told you. I'm-" Ruby starts.

"Oh, right, right. Yeah. Just a hunter. Just some hunter who happens to know more about my own family than I do. Just tell me who you are." Sam says.

"Sam, it-"

"Just...tell me who you are." Sam demands.

"It doesn't matter."

Sam shouts in her face. "Just tell me who you are!" He yells.

"Fine." She blinks her eyes once and they go demon-black; she blinks again and they become normal. Sam backs up, fumbling in his bag. "Think twice before going for that holy water."

Sam pulls out a flask and holds it out. "Give me one reason I should." He says.

"I'm here to help you, Sam." Ruby says.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"God's honest truth... or whatever." She says.

"You're a demon." Sam says.

"Don't be such a racist. I'm here because I want to help you. And I can if you trust me."

"Trust you?" Sam asks.

"Sam, calm down." Ruby says.

"Start talking. All those murders... what was the demon trying to cover up?" Sam asks.

"I don't know."

"What happened to my mother?" Sam asks.

"I honestly don't know. That's what i'm trying to find out. All I know is that it's about you." Ruby says.

"What?"

"Don't you get it, Sam? It's all about you. What happened to your mom, what happened to her friends." She says. "They're trying to cover up what he did to you. And I want to help you figure it out."

"Why would you want to help me?" Sam asks.

"I have my reasons. Not all demons are the same, Sam. Not all of us want the same thing. Me? I want to help you from time to time. That's all. And if you let me, there's something in it for you."

"What could you possibly-"

"I could help you save your brother."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro