4.Dream

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hola....

Here comes my next thought...

This song is dedicated to all those who achieved their dreams in their life or try to do it.

I got this idea while talking with iam_arpita111 some days back...Thank you for it.

This chappie is dedicated to Khushworld1234  for being a founder of "Rainbowusers" community which provide different services to the authors here in watty. [Happy to be a part of it]

AnkitaGhosh205 and priyanka3 for getting Nominated to voting stage for "Readers choice awards 2020"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ DREAM ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As usual , first lets start what our Google says about it

"A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep"

But the question is do you believe it fully ? If Not... See my way

D- Desire

R- Responsibility

E- Energy

A- Action

M- Medal

Still Not believable? Which means you need form your own MANTRA-- rather your own DREAM.

India's Great "Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam" once recited these beautiful lines which were told by some old poets[I dont remember the names]

"Dreams are not the ones you do,see in your sleep. Dreams are the one which makes the person restless and do some action"

----------------------------------------

Why I said the dream in that above definition like that ?-- Because "Your desire shows your responsibility that gives required amount of energy to take action on it which ultimately gives you a Medal/Success/Trophy"

Now why do we dream ?

There was nice quote said by a Chinese poet  "We dream ourselves to give HOPE". 

Yes.. we dream to give hope to you and to others. Stop dreaming means stop hoping for an action come true.

Is there any age limit for dreaming ?-- NO

Is there any gender for Dreams ?-- NO

Is there any time and Place to Dream? -- NO

Any person can dream for any thing.. But the result of it is a secondary thing and depends on your actions.

--> A kid dreams-- That he/she can play all the time

--> A teenager dreams-- That he/she can do what they want with no restrictions. or to achieve what they want

-->An Adult dreams-- That he/she should take care of their loved ones to be a good citizen and to help others.

--> A parent dreams -- That he/she has sufficient  things required for this family

--> An old person dreams -- That he/she should live his life peacefully in this old age and die peacefully with no regrets.

The great Indian freedom fighter 'Bala Gangadhar Tilak' once said

"Swarajya is my birth right and I shall Have it".

He said this should be dream of every Indian and walk towards it to attain it. Many fighters like Subhash chandra Bose  belived it and implemented it.

So what i wanted to say is Dream is not a simple thing to ignore.

Now how many types of dreams are there ?-- TWO

1)Remembered Dreams

2)UN-Remembered Dreams

Confusing and Illogical ones ?-- No definitely not. Let me explain them. Because each and every dream will fall in either of these two categories.

Remembered Dreams-- These are the dreams where we can remember after we get up from the sleep/nap etc. some will be like crystal clear and you can explain or say to others each and every point.

One of the reason for this can be lack of proper sleep/tensions etc. Some say this kind of sleep is not a proper sleep as your brain will be still in "Functioning Mode".  This may or may not be true but its a point to be noted as this is shown as a disadvantage.

You can ask me this question "If you don't remember your dream, how can you chase your dreams?"------ That is a literal sense--meaning "Your thoughts and goals should also be coming as to your dreams and you need to have that kind of focus"-- Then it does not matter whether you remember them or not.

Un-Remembered Dreams: -- These are the dreams where you cant even remember even part of it once when you get up from sleep. The Sub category of these dreams are

a) you remember them partially like bits and pieces.

b) where you remember them soon after you woke up but forget them when you start doing your daily chores.

c) These are the funny ones-- you don't remember them but some time in future you will think that "Hey!! I got this kind of dream some time back  and it is happening exactly like it". In reality you does not know whether it was true or not. But it will definitely give you a smile on your face.

The Reason  for these kind of dreams ?--- your body rests completely ignoring the surroundings and your brain will be in 'Non functioning' mode. Its like your brain is taking a leisure and do its work as its wants and not in a systematic manner.

The funny thing here is at this point of time your brain will reach your inner parts /inner inhibitions of your memory and play with it. Thats why you imagine or dream different scenarios where you can do/see/hear/feel any thing and everything which may or may not be real in their reality[They can be good/bad/evil].

For Example: a boy dreams in sleep that he flies in the air without any wings or support.

An Angry person dreams in sleep that he/she harms their enemies.

A person dreams of having a beautiful partner in his life... and SO ON.

--- The key point to be noted here is "Dreams can/cannot be part of your IMAGINATION."

There was saying 

"Imagination does not have any boundaries".-- This can be applied to Dreams.

If you take the dream in literal sense rather than imaginary then you can say "Dream is your FOCUS and DETERMINATION which results in plan of action".

In simple you can say "Dream + Effort= Implemented Vision"

The question is WHY? --- Because of it wonders can happen which can turn to a reality.

Case: 1

A scientist dreams of something-- with effort he/she may invent out of it. NASA may have dreamt of sending a person to moon. So they kept lots of effort and last they succeeded it.

ISRO may have dreamed of sending a satellite on its own to moon.-- The result Chandrayaan -1,2,3

Do you know the positive point here ? -- India is the first country to try landing a satellite on "No Man's Land" Or you can say Land where Sun was not present.

Case2: 

A writer dreamed of some story with an effort--- Gives us a beautiful book or it may turned into a movie. There can be many writers here in watty who got different ideas during there sleep.

Case 3:

Have  you heard about the Hollywood movie "The Matrix Trilogy" --- The entire drama will be done during the 'sleep mode' of characters

One more fantastic movie -- "The Inception" --- The entire drama  will done in Dream's dream's Dream-- means the three layers of dream. That much intensely, the director has thought while writing the script. 

The above  two--- Can they  happen in reality ? ------- NO 

Now what does dreams tell us when you share it with others  (may or may not be true) ?

---- It may tell us how the person actually thinks.

--- It may tell us his mental condition

--- It may tell us the person character

--- It may gives others ideas of what can be done in their interests.

--- It may help us relieve your pains

--- It may brings the smile in the people around you.

....................... and SO ON.

Now the biggest question is "Why do people dream?" [I don't go in a scientific reason mode as i don't know]----

People dream so they can do something for 'themselves according to their WISH/IMAGINATION with no restrictions' at least for some period of time. ---- Don't you agree ?

If you say NO--- I say then its a pure LIE. Because whether you like it or not, voluntary or not-- You Dream and you will enjoy or you will feel the pain. Thats the nature as given by God .

Some people say -- I had a dream and i am willing to / kept work for it, but could not succeed. --This does not mean you should not dream what you want  because a failure for your dream can be of any reasons.. whether it is a financial issue or due to restrictions or any other factor.

-------------------------

Disclaimer:You may feel the concept was misleaded during the explanation--- If yes, sorry for it.. I just tried to pour my thoughts over it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again tried a few lines like a poem-- let me know how it is..

Maimaripinchedi KALA........ kaligistundi ananda HELA

Vinootnamainadi KALA....... maruthundi ga O 'KALA' la

Kavvistundi  O KALA  .......    Karanam O Prema 'ALA'

Bayapedutundi KALA     ...... Karanam O Peeda'KALA'

Baddakinchina KALA   ........ avutundi pagati 'KALA'

'Kala'lanu kanu O mitrame.... kalalanu chedinchu O nestama

{{ 

Dreams are Mesmerizing  ----It gives you festival of Happiness

Dreams are Innovative  ------ It changes to an  'ART'

Dreams tickle you ------ Can be because of a 'Love Wave'

Dreams Scare you ----- Can be because of a 'Night Mare'

If you Lazy your Dream---- It will become a 'Day Dream'

O' Dear Friend..Dream your Dreams------- Chase your Dreams

}}

***********************************************************************************

Thats it folks for now.

The way i write may be boring, But just pour in your thoughts whether you agree or debate with it in the form of comments.

--------------------------------

In stories people ask questions to the readers.. I kinda liked it . So I am just copying that  thought.

My question for now--- Have you ever dreamed of something  which turned into a reality for you ? If so what is it ? willing to share it ?

Do mention your views on the question so i too can know and get something out of it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Will meet you again with another topic through my Words for your comments...

Hasta la vista

Your Reader.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro