93. Favour, Plan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1014 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written February 14 2021
Posted March 13 2021

A few weeks passed by with Kaito acting more distant by mostly avoiding Ginzo. The boy would head out each night to borrow magic gems, returning them before they were missed. It worried Ginzo, he didn't like seeing the other put up the walls that he had.

Seeing Kaito nowadays was actually a rare sight, and he was pretty sure that the boy was only letting him catch glimpses of him to prevent him from worrying even more. Ginzo was pretty sure that if he wanted to, Kaito would easily be able to remain undetected despite living together. So he was a little thankful that Kaito had been letting him see that he was still okay, even if the boy sometimes looked a bit odd. Ginzo wasn't completely sure, but he could almost swear that Kaito had had cat ears a little while ago.

So it had surprised him when Kaito popped his head out of his bedroom while the inspector had been walking by "Keibu" Kaito wasn't meeting Ginzo's gaze, the boy's face was that of a half scowl half pout with pink dusting his cheeks "I need you to buy something since Misty is busy"

Ginzo blinked, still reeling a bit from the fact that the other had actually approached him. His gaze then widened when it suddenly registered to him that Kaito wasn't wearing an eye patch, instead he had two normal looking eyes with a bit of scarring around the right one "Your eye!" Sure he'd known in the back of his head that Kaito had obtained the means to make a good false one, but said false one looked just as real as the original.

Kaito frowned, looking a bit stressed "Can you buy something or not?" 

The inspector shook away his shock at the other's words "What do you need?" With how they currently stood, Kaito wouldn't be asking him for something silly.

"I-" Kaito's blush became more prominent "I was temporarily changed into a girl about a week ago" This was embarrassing to admit "I was told that it'll wear off within a month, but I need you to buy me some pads" Because he was bleeding and now had another layer of respect added to what he already had for women "I wasn't expecting for it to be possible" He trailed off, face burning. While Ginzo was out he'd wash his sheets, and the clothing the blood had soiled.

"Oh" That was not one of the things that he'd ever expected Kaito to ask of him. Ginzo squinted "You don't look any different" He really didn't.

"I'm exactly the same except for what's in my pants" It was almost disappointing that even as a female, he'd still look like a child. Kaito sighed "Now can you go buy what I need please? I don't want to soak through the stuff I'm using" Kaito pressed, he was using some bundled up clothing that actually no longer fit him properly, just barely though. It wasn't comfortable at all.

"Ah, right" Ginzo nodded, understanding that the other was quite stressed with the situation "I'll head out now" While he'd like to take advantage of the fact that Kaito was actually talking to him again, he wasn't cruel. He grabbed what he needed and headed out.

Kaito sighed in relief when the other left, shoulders losing their tension. That was one problem on it's way to being solved at least. He hurriedly collected the bloodied articles and carried them to the washer, steps awkward as he walked carefully, not wanting to dislodge the clothing in his pants. The boy figured that he must look silly with the way he was walking but that was better than dirtying another pair of pants.

Once everything was in the wash, Kaito headed towards the washroom. A nice warm shower would make him feel clean and would make the time pass faster. While becoming female for a bit wasn't ideal, it was still easier to deal with than the tinkling laughs and giggles that he'd heard in the back of his head for a few days after touching a magic gem a week or two ago. Akako had strictly told him to ignore them and  to not respond in any way, he'd listened and the background noise eventually faded. Though the witch never did give him an explanation, which was normal.  

Near the end of his shower there was a soft knock on the door before it opened just enough for a pack of pads to be placed on the floor before the door closed. Wow, he must have been in the shower for a long time, or Ginzo must have rushed to buy them. Kaito glanced at his fingers, noting that they weren't too wrinkled so Ginzo must have rushed. He frowned, feeling guilty that Ginzo still cared so much even though he'd been avoiding him.

Meanwhile Ginzo was trying to think up a way to get Kaito to stop avoiding him before it got worse. He'd given the boy both time and space, but now he was feeling like it was about time for him to push Kaito. The other had had enough time to cope with his vulnerabilities so they shouldn't be too fresh or painful. Hopefully.

The inspector was at least grateful that Kaito had been productive in a positive way instead of brooding, borrowing dangerous magic gems didn't count. It was nice to see Kaito looking like he'd never lost an eye, the boy had looked fine before, but he looked less vulnerable now. Kaito was a very smart and kind person, so it also made him wonder about what sort of progress the other had made in regards to the antidote. The stabilizing pills that he'd been taking all this time had changed to be both a bit bigger, and strawberry flavoured. He'd immediately been able to tell that he was taking something different than before. It'd also been a capsule filled with pink liquid instead of powder.

He eyed the bathroom door, he wouldn't let Kaito sneak away after his shower. They needed to talk and fix things between them.

Me: When I first started this book I wanted Kaito to be trans as in bio female mental male, but I figured that I'd already changed so much that I should at the very least keep the gender the same XP

Ginzo wouldn't have found out until Kaito's eye got shot out... Then he'd really scold Kaito due to his old 'job' and that Kaito had removed his shirt in front of him for injuries to be treated during the blue birthday heist~

It wouldn't have changed the plot much at all really

Hope you enjoyed~

I just binge read an adorable and feeling filled webtoon... It's called...

My Kitty and Old Dog

I just... QAQ so many feelings, it's not even something that I'd normally read but I just couldn't stop...

https://m.webtoons.com/en/slice-of-life/my-kitty-and-old-dog/ep-1/viewer?title_no=184&episode_no=1

Or a manga website maybe... I found it on a manga app...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro